WhyTheThanksgivingWrath?YouDoTheMathLikeJen Pt. 431

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 11/20/2023, 04:26 PM) 
    What was the commentary about CC “looking like a model” all about anyway?

Her passive aggressive way of showing her abject jealousy of her daughter's looks.

"You do the math."

Oh, trust and believe, Jen. We did. Eons ago.

2. Hard Candy
        +23   Like  

User deleted

Jen picked on the blanket/chair cover falling down but she knows she caused that by plonking her butt there, it's not falling down anywhere else, she's pulled it down as she sat. Hahahaha stupid having to complain about it.

3.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hey, Jenny.

Flexing your foot and toes and then pointing the foot out to the side won’t hide your bunion.

I thought you were embracing it now, or was that rant because you forgot to hide it in the video? 🤔

4. Hard Candy
        +19   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LonelyDisneyRun @ 20/11/2023, 23:42) 
    Jen is jealous of CC. It’s disgusting and sad. That poor little girl.

Classic narcissistic behaviour, golden child = Donny, Jealousy of the daughter = CC is the "scapegoat" My mums the same, it's so nice CC has an involved dad and step mom, it's going to be so important to her not being effected by this crap.

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I went to see Santa at Disney springs last week. I only did it because my BFF got in the virtual queue. He had extremely bad breath. He was on an antique looking love seat. I forgot to ask for anything. I am a loser.

6.     +35   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    CC will always have the Rosses no matter what, and that irks the hell out of Jen. She’s forever a Ross.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 11/20/2023, 11:08 PM)
    I brought this over from AlltheReisenthels post at the end of the last thread because... wow! This poor caged, injured woman being oppressed by Don's Meat yet again :snickering:

She's proudly showing off her ample rack while the turkey sits on its ample rack. The jokes write themselves.

jpg

Looky there Jen all dressed up and with a turkey a ready for serving. Oh yeah, she can do this with one foot injured but can't be bothered when the wee ones are just starting to get into the thanksgiving tradition. What a POS. Lying liars that lie. Get me a barf bag. This is why Jen we don't buy your now hating the holidays. Goes to show she was all show for the in laws.

8.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    In case anyone is wondering, our usual Breville is up and running again.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Of course, Jen is waiting for Black Friday to buy herself more stuff and is done with buying her kid's stuff (probably whatever was cheap).
    Hey Jen, you should show the patriarchy who is boss and give up those Don's dollars to fund your life and endless gifts to yourself.

Did she add her list to her pateron? Or did she just share it on her video?

10.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even ObtuseLikeJen will surely realize how awful her “You do the math” came across. She’ll try to spin it to blame the patriarchy: Even though she was struggling with infertility, she was being pressured to have a child. She didn’t have time to process her feelings before she found herself unexpectedly pregnant. She had such a difficult and disappointing birth process but wasn’t given adequate time to recover before the pressure was on to continue with societal expectations of giving, giving, giving to everyone around her. It nearly broke her but she’s STRONG!

The memories of how her value was only in producing a child and providing lavish holiday parties for her family are “fraught”. And Thanksgiving has never been the same. (Or some such drivel.)

11.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone with better skills than me should take that photo of Jen and the turkey and wrap her up in chains to represent her former life. The one where she was forced to cook and bake for 20 people and pretended to be happy.

12.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I love how she’s hiding herself behind Dawny so you can’t see her body, the one she’s learned to love and accept

13.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    lets play the game who was bigger Jenny or Santa

im sorry but donnie is creepy with his smile like mommy dearest

cc is so over her shit I love it

14.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 11/20/2023, 11:38 PM)
    We need this too:
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 11/20/2023, 02:05 PM)
    Exact quote "Things are very very different from like 10 years ago. In terms of how I handle Thanksgiving. I have lots of feelings about Thanksgiving this year. I've had lots of feelings about it for, I'd say 8..7, 8 years and heehee if you want to do the math and line up that with the timing in my life, feel free. " She'll talk about that in the vlog.

WTF did she even think she was saying with this? What did she think was relatable about this statement? I'd imagine for many people, having children is what makes Thanksgiving special; having something to be thankful about, but also the opportunity to create memories and traditions with their family.

It's widely assumed that she resents her daughter for taking Don's attention away from her. This seems to point to a wider issue, that she resents losing the attention of the Rosses in general.

She thought she was "punishing" them by witholding Charlotte on mother's day, stepping back from Thanksgiving hostess duties, pushing away Don. Guess what Jen? They don't miss you. They don't need you.

I'm starting to believe her that she was emotionally over her marriage well before it ended. We already knew that losing the Rosses was the real gut punch - this is just more evidence.

Keep it up Jen, I want to see how she spins that comment, ever so secret code baby talk BS is that?
    Hey to her loyal fans that read here ask her, she is not who she pretends to be.
    So many fawning over her Epic feats of courage, strength and stamina for those Disney races and her fraught at being a poor single mama while travelling all over the country while fulfilling her wish to do her ME thing. (Running Away!) While her kids are thousands of miles away.
    Oh, to be a fly at RM3 to hear the laughing and real merriment.
    This is just a sample of what she says online, what did she say to D that he said, I'M OUT.

15.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 11/20/2023, 05:38 PM) 
    We need this too:
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 11/20/2023, 02:05 PM)
    Exact quote "Things are very very different from like 10 years ago. In terms of how I handle Thanksgiving. I have lots of feelings about Thanksgiving this year. I've had lots of feelings about it for, I'd say 8..7, 8 years and heehee if you want to do the math and line up that with the timing in my life, feel free. " She'll talk about that in the vlog.

WTF did she even think she was saying with this? What did she think was relatable about this statement? I'd imagine for many people, having children is what makes Thanksgiving special; having something to be thankful about, but also the opportunity to create memories and traditions with their family.

my life fell apart in December of 2015 and again in January of 2018. more of that in the vlog hehehe

910 replies since 20/11/2023, 22:56   93799 views