WhyTheThanksgivingWrath?YouDoTheMathLikeJen Pt. 431

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hard Candy @ 25/11/2023, 03:26) 
    QUOTE (NefariousPeletonPatreon @ 25/11/2023, 03:20) 
    So she thinks the children should have to go way down into the basement to do their own laundry in the future. She does NOT want them using her claundry 😳

I don't understand how someone can have a dryer in their wardrobe, and have the moisture taken out of the wardrobe? Is there some kind of big vent attachment? Dryers make so much water in the air. I just imagine it'd be musty as heck in that wardrobe.

She probably got a condensing dryer

2.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    🤣🤣Can't believe this video. She completely has lost her mind. So far in the video she told:
    1. Her family is alcoholic/heavy drinker
    2. Dysfunctional who don't communicate emotions well and instead, glares at each other/creates tensed moments in holiday gatherings with no crumb of joy
    3. Patriarch who tried to cage her since early childhood with the idea that as a woman she has to sacrifice always
    4. Don's family was the peacemaker/buffer that diffuses her dude of family dysfunctions.

I can understand what caused the Ross's mass exodus. She must have done something like this for them too. Now, wait until an other mass exodus happens.
    This insult, on top of blaming her nephew for missing Disney run. What a lunatic. She will be all alone in a nursing home at old age.

3.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What's the difference between Thanksgiving and Christmas? She still loves Christmas, decorates earlier than ever. But both are family gatherings with lots of food to make.

She kept mentioning the tension, the family dynamics, drinking, critical comments, money complaints, wishing there was a crumb of joy, but then also kept mentioning they have a good time, she loves them so much.

QUOTE (NefariousPeletonPatreon @ 25/11/2023, 03:20) 
    So she thinks the children should have to go way down into the basement to do their own laundry in the future. She does NOT want them using her claundry 😳

I don't understand how someone can have a dryer in their wardrobe, and have the moisture taken out of the wardrobe? Is there some kind of big vent attachment? Dryers make so much water in the air. I just imagine it'd be musty as heck in that wardrobe.

Dryers vent outside. A bit of heat is added to your room from the machine feeling warm but all the moisture goes outside.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

5.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Omg. That was the best Jen video I’ve seen since her olden days. That was basically a parking lot confessional in her dining room.

What a nut job. If she could have unloaded the Boyles and kept the Ross family in the divorce she would 100% be her happy hosting self. She hates her family SO much!

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 11/25/2023, 03:30 AM) 
    She cannot wait until they have to do their own laundry and make their own food. Those are pretty much the only responsibilities she has for them. I bet by the time they are old enough to do their own laundry they will not even be living in that pit of despair.

“Pit of despair” would be a good user name.

7.     +41   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    The Boyles are repressed tightasses who once a year get really liquored up and unload on each other.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Coming from a Jewish family I feel it is permissible to state the obvious: Jill is a J.A.P.

9.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have no doubt her family sucks. Mine does too. But WOW!! Putting it all out there on the internet for the whole world to see. Yikes. Wtf was she thinking? Is she trying to blow up her relationship with her family too?

Also…thinking about Thanksgiving in two years….fantasizing about running off to Disney with her kids….Why can’t she come up with any other ideas than Disney? It’s freakish how obsessed she is with Disney.

And she complained TWO! Times about having her kids for Thanksgiving. It’s like she hates all people.

10.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    :snickering:
    This bitch!
    If her family is brave enough to spend another holiday with her, I bet she would serve them sliced turkey tv dinners straight from the aluminum trays they are packaged in! If that’s the case, I’m foregoing thanksgiving with my own family to peek in her window to watch it go down with a glass of gray goose in my hand. That would be more entertaining than watching them light the tree at Rockefeller Center!
    I’m slightly hoping the niece’s dog gets in to her several hundred dollars advent chocolates just to see her cry some real tears.
    She’s the most crazy and selfish person I’ve ever seen!

IMG_4557

11. Hard Candy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 25/11/2023, 06:56) 

She probably got a condensing dryer

Hmmm thanks for the answers to my questions, we use a dryer and just open the windows in the laundry, otherwise it's a sauna.
    Dryers aren't commonly used where I am, most people put laundry out side since it can dry much faster.

12.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am very late this year and I have a lot to read, but I remember she made a video and said how her family had really been there for her and was her support system during her divorce - and I think she cried. Now, there seems to be a lot of revelations. Interesting.

13.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What about her saying she sometimes stays up working after her priorities in bed? Such a humble, hard-working solo mama. If she "had no help", she would need a minimum of 10,000 Patreons to approach her current lifestyle.

'

14.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It's been a long time since I have been caught up, but what a time it is.

Jen wallows in misery the way a pig wallows in shit.

Her parents are old, it's only right her and Scott take turns hosting. Perhaps if she cooked some real meals on a regular basis, peeling a few more potatoes would not be some kind of sacrifice she has to endure alone. With no help, whilst caring for a 84 and 72 month old.
    Her familys emotional disconnection or whatever she said is just them telling Jen a few home truths and she cant call them haters.
    She was a spoiled brat growing up (how many early teens get Tiffany Jewellery? Or cause siblings to leave a theme park as they are upset)
    yet again Jen is having a tantrum like the forever 5 yr old she is. Playing victim to try and disguise her utter selfishness, thoughtless ness, and bitterness that oozes from every one of her large pores.
    How the hell can her patrons not see or hear the nastiness veiled in victimhood.
    Poor put upon piggie that she is.

15.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The latest video is a whole new level of crazy. Someone who goes away at least 30 times a year “wants a holiday where she enjoys herself”, timestamp ~1:02.. I know that in this case she’s referring to Thanksgiving particularly, but really? She has all the facilities with house and kitchen to host a large group, and plenty of time to prepare, just do housework and cooking in place of the exercise classes for a few days. She was “Organised Like Jen” and a lot of it’s just a question of being organised.

& that was a big bowl of popcorn at the end.

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all US bakers, and any others who celebrate.

910 replies since 20/11/2023, 22:56   93910 views