WhyTheThanksgivingWrath?YouDoTheMathLikeJen Pt. 431

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok, y'all convinced me, I'm going in for the carnage later while I fold laundry. The commentary is too good, I have to experience this for myself.

Hold me in your hearts while I suffer the fraughtness of a Jenny Thanksgiving 😆

2.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    jXzGy4A

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 25/11/2023, 14:02) 
    jXzGy4A

This is the face of a person with depression.

4.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow, what a sad miserable little life she has. I hope her family finds this video.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sounds familiar

www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8fJn7oJ/

6.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This video seems to me to basically be Jen trying to say 'I didn't want kids and they made me have them' so now I will put the bare minimum into everything else to punish you all.

7.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    If this is what she unloads on her “community” while she’s “working,” imagine what she tells her therapist life coach.

8.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've been watching Jen's videos for over 10 years. I somehow missed all the videos of her doing everything for everyone.
    pinksims Is exactly right. Jen thinks it is unfair for anyone to expect her to do anything in addition to parenting. Also, when she was reflecting on how badly she was treated 8 years ago, she's talking about a limited group of people. Who else should have offered to host--her SIL who also had two children? She is such a selfish, immature nasty creature.

9.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope nobody got sick from Jen cooking the turkey with bitterness and resentment in her heart. You can keep it, wench. No one wants your poisoned energy.

10.     +44   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If women were supposedly stop holiday prep when they became mothers there would be no holidays. Yet somehow Jen thinks she's extra special 🤷‍♀️

11.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She didn’t even have the kids in the house during her fraught prep time.

Her kids go to a freaking Montessori school, they know how to help in the kitchen! Would it have killed her to involve them in putting the sides from the plastic containers into real dishes?

12.     +24   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I feel like that is a common theme with her. Even going so far back to what she wrote in one of her memory book things.

She doesn’t like having to do things by herself. Especially with kids. Even before kids, she was grumpy that she had to get the bins by herself with Don’s back injury, Don peeled her apples, someone had to take CC to ballet, give her baths, Suzanne came over to help label platters, etc.

She needed someone to hold her hand, at all times. Don at the beginning probably did everything for her, helped her emotionally, always did what she asked, tried to give her gifts, brought home treats, take her on dates, they traveled, let her delicate self go to Utah by herself, etc.

With the kids, she’s the ONLY ADULT ON THE PREMISES! Kids are in strollers for Halloween one year recently, she kept the kids in the hotel room at Disney, she loved the cruises because she can drop them with someone else, etc.

I truly think, like someone said, she never wanted to have kids, she feels like she was forced, and she throws a tantrum now and treats them awful out of spite. Not buying Charlotte anything while pregnant, waiting until the last minute to finish the nursery, not buying them things, saying on multiple occasions that her relationship with her kids is getting better? Saying she yells too much, she’s not present for them.

It’s a shame. It’s a shame for the kids, who didn’t ask for this treatment. She can’t control them, and even when they’re home she keeps herself busy.

And she never hired help and she doesn’t hire help like a nanny if she doesn’t want to do take care of things by herself, parent by herself, host by herself. She wants to be by herself doing ME things.

She is depressed. She needs help. Those kids deserve better. She is selfish and always has been selfish. She is so twisted in that she is holding such a grudge against the patriarchy, that she takes it out on her kids and everyone around her.

I understand why Don left. What a miserable selfish person who complains about doing the most simple tasks with two children. When I’m sure he saw his sister doing it no problem, and has friends who have 3,4,5 kids with a mother doing a great job. He was blindsided, and if she didn’t want kids, she honestly should have been honest in the beginning.

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 25/11/2023, 07:12) 
    Omg. That was the best Jen video I’ve seen since her olden days. That was basically a parking lot confessional in her dining room.

What a nut job. If she could have unloaded the Boyles and kept the Ross family in the divorce she would 100% be her happy hosting self. She hates her family SO much!

But she stopped hosting the Rosses too since 2015. She hated it so much that she had to host while 8 months preggo that she completely blamed Ross family forever for not offering to take the hosting duty off of her hand.

14.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 25/11/2023, 15:22) 
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 25/11/2023, 07:12) 
    Omg. That was the best Jen video I’ve seen since her olden days. That was basically a parking lot confessional in her dining room.

What a nut job. If she could have unloaded the Boyles and kept the Ross family in the divorce she would 100% be her happy hosting self. She hates her family SO much!

But she stopped hosting the Rosses too since 2015. She hated it so much that she had to host while 8 months preggo that she completely blamed Ross family forever for not offering to take the hosting duty off of her hand.

I’m three weeks out from delivery, and I didn’t host, and no one got Butt hurt or
    Was anything other than understanding.

15.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 25/11/2023, 12:16) 
    So the “fam jam” went to the botanical gardens. I’m sure that was emotionally exhausting for Jen and that’s why she had to focus on the moon being visible.

What IS it with her and the moon?

Ahh, the days of yore when we’d discuss Jen being a moon lesbian :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Those stories are proof that if Jen ever took the kids anywhere, it would be posted on IG.

910 replies since 20/11/2023, 22:56   93841 views