Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 25/11/2023, 19:41) 
    what thread titles can we make out of that mess of a vlog? :wacko:

No one gives thanks when the Boyles get tanked

2.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 11/25/2023, 10:04 AM)
    HOLY SHIT, YOU HAVE ONE DAY! One day to host your family. The other 364 days you literally do whatever solo Jen wants, when she wants. She is so unbelievably selfish. I have never hated one person so much.

That was so unnecessary. I am almost 💯 certain her family would have offered to help bring dishes.

I lost both parents in the past 2 years, and this was my first holiday without my mom and I would literally give anything for one more. I enlisted the help of Cracker Barrel and we had a great time. I digress, this is not about me.

I would say just cut her ass loose. Hook up with Don and Tens and see your grandkids when they are over there.

Miserable cow.

OMG YES!!!!

I lost my dad in 2002 and then my mother in 2020. She passed away two days after Thanksgiving in a nursing home, and we couldn't even be there to hold her hand as she took her last breaths because of covid regulations. I got a call in the middle of the night. I would pay DEARLY to have just one more holiday with my parents. So, I think people like you and me have every reason to see this holiday as fraught. However, we don't.

Her ass has both her parents, and instead of breathing through the madness and trying to make joy where she can (something she advocates the other 364 days in the year) she complains to the internet and probably silently seethed during dinner. The only guest she even cared about was that dog. Not her kids, not her parents, not her brother and SIL, not her nieces, the damn dog. "SHE would be invited to stay." 🙄

Jen, this shit is why we trash talk you.

3.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Turkey was smoked while Jill and gravy were stoked.

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Giddy at Gideon's @ 25/11/2023, 19:51) 

:hearty-laugh:
    Please let it be this!

5.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 11/25/2023, 04:00 PM) 
    What an entitled selfish excuse for a mother she is.

If Jen had any friends she would realize having kids doesn't remove you from the holiday hosting rotation for more than a year. She acts likes she hosted every holiday, every year. Nope - we all saw it. Thanksgiving was her thing and Don did shitload of the work.

Jen's parents are well traveled. They never took their kids to Disney yet Jen is insulted they don't want to shell out money to go so she doesn't have to host? I would resent the prices too if it wasn't a holiday I chose to take. If you want to do a family vacation for Thanksgiving you decide on a destination together. I'm pretty sure Jen is the only one if the family with Don dollars but she she mocks them for complaining about prices at Disney.

I don't think Disney is Bob and Jill's groove, but there are lots of other places. Maybe they'd like that resort in the Dominican or Pebble Beach. And, then, pay for everyone, Jen. Pay for your parents, your kids, your brother, his wife, and three kids, and your nephew's wife, and if your nieces have boyfriends pay for them, too. You know how nice it is to be paid for--- that's been your entire life experience.

And, Jenster, wake up. Your parents are elderly. The fact that you would need to be in a caretaker role (though might shirk that responsibility) is terrible to consider. but easily plausible that one would develop dementia whilst the other was dying of cancer or heart disease. I don't wish that on your family, but you need to consider these scenarios.

Life is a ChaosLottery. And, the sandwich generation cares not if you eat gluten.

ETA: YOu could all do something entirely different and spend Thanksgiving volunteering for a Habit for Humanity project. I am sure they would have roles that accommodate your parents age. Show the Ross' up. Be better than them. It would be satisfying.

Edited by ShiseidoCottonPad - 11/25/2023, 08:05 PM

6.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Giddy at Gideon's @ 11/25/2023, 01:51 PM) 

I literally lol'd at this :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

7.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I love how she was explaining the rooms and said of the basement room, “I’d have to move the Christmas decorations to make a proper guest room, but I don’t want to do THAT”
    God forbid anyone she knows ask the miserable lady with fifteen spare bedrooms for accomodation for a night
    She has this huge house, empty aside from her 75% of the time, and often completely empty, yet refuses to host anyone coming through town.

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    SoProudOfMyself Big error, she did NOT have garbage, she had RUBBISH, British like Chin.

Hoarders, at least the few I knew personally, see absolutely nothing wrong with how they live. In their mind, everyone has bins everywhere, everyone buys TWO! or three of everything. She is at the point of paths into rooms. Hoarding like she does is a sign of mental illness. She may be depressed, manic, have several types of anxiety, and surely her parent, her brother, SIL, and nieces see it. She refuses help and bitches when she has none, she hates hosting and bitches about having to make the day joyful. It is very sad to see because Charlotte and Dawny are paying the price. She was more stable when the Ross family coddled her, now she has no one but her magic mirror, her camera with filters and her home gym. It is all she will ever have, unless she gets real help.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Something with crumb of joy. I can't think of something to tie it together and rhyme. Maybe simply SearchingForACrumbOfJoy

10.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Yule Fuelling Fool whilst serving Bitter Thanksgiving Gruel

11.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Remember it's not getting shitfaced, it's imbibing. Not trash, rubbish. Lol Boyles delusions.

12.     +43   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Sitting at a table with a $300 chocolate calendar in the background, gleefully discussing all the other ridiculous advents she had to buy because she loves them so much, while whining that just once she'd like to enjoy a holiday and be able to find a 'crumb of joy'.

Manic lunatic.

13.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I just put it together - the Vosges advent calendar was the very special delivery she was anticipating last week.

:confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

14.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So now I firmly believe the family showed up this year to troll Jen. I have to watch the full video again but I am convinced that ruining Jen's holiday is sport for that family. Bev and Scott must know they are not welcomed, along with their kids. Jill knows that Jen is no longer the Ross hostess of days long along — and she can barely tolerate her 2 children. This is all about crashing her place with a bunch of people and dogs and making her angry and visibly uncomfortable. She can't cook, misses her old family, and doesn't like to host her birth family. Bev, Scott, Jill and Gravy know this. This must be how they get back at her for being so selfish and miserable....by making her more miserable.

I don't think the family is a bunch of drunks, though. They like to drink a bit during the holidays but everything is trauma for Jen, and therefore she has to spin the situation.

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Attached Image
    IMG_2518

910 replies since 20/11/2023, 22:56   93838 views