Aaryn Williams Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TomatoSammich @ 3/25/2024, 08:55 PM) 
    What’s going on in Boerne? She said almost all of her friends’ husbands have low T too. Guess she can’t blame it on the mold, EMFs or his public school education. 🤪

All of her friends? Whom might they be, and if she indeed has friends, I bet their husbands don't want their deficient testosterone levels broadcast to all. As for the white low rise Daisey Dukes she is throwing out, it is certainly because that tummy tuck scar would be on full display.

2.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Did everyone miss where Aaryn quickly said she’s on Wellbutrin? She glazed over it in a story and hasn’t said another word about it after she was going crazy about getting off meds? I am so confused

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow…. and not just after going crazy about going off her meds but also after ENCOURAGING HER FOLLOWERS TO QUIT COLD-TURKEY as well… She’s foul

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has she finally become irrelevant?
    Nobody wrote on here for almost a full week. Unheard of.
    She is done

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 4/7/2024, 01:27 PM) 
    Has she finally become irrelevant?
    Nobody wrote on here for almost a full week. Unheard of.
    She is done

Nothing happening except a trip to Florida to visit family? She is hoping to drive the curious readers to her paid subscription app. I wonder who fed the dogs, cats and outdoor animals while they were gone

Edit to add: Maybe animal care is included with Estella's cleaning service?

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yepitme @ 30/3/2024, 07:33) 
    Did everyone miss where Aaryn quickly said she’s on Wellbutrin? She glazed over it in a story and hasn’t said another word about it after she was going crazy about getting off meds? I am so confused

I saw it!! She’s so back and forth on every thing in her life. One minute she’s on Zoloft and the happiest she’s ever been, and feels more confident with a little weight on her, then Zoloft numbed her and she hated her body and couldn’t lose weight, then got on vyvanse and felt amazing, then off it again and swore off all meds and was “raw dogging life”, now she’s back on meds with Wellbutrin, which is fine! I don’t understand her though

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How the FUCK does she have time to be taking all these pictures?!? I gasped at this.
    Attached Image
    IMG_9811

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dang!!

The silence is deafening over here.

Guess everyone got bored with the ghosts, mold, links and drinks or whatever?

:smoking-smiley-face:

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I keep forgetting to check up on her and every time I do it’s her trying to sell shit, that’s bad when your hate watchers are bored, no one will care before long. I just watched her spring break clip and of course they were both day drinking and driving, such a great example for the kids. Reminds me of all the drunk rednecks I see in Destin getting wasted on the beach while letting their kids swim in double red flags or run around the pool unsupervised

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think we've reached a plateau in her craziness. She seemed more off her rocker back when she was hanging out with Tara, Amanda, Nicole, and whoever she had working at Pecos Princess. She's simmered down so much since then.

11.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I forgot she even existed this thread is so dead. Nobody cares about her anymore.

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CopperBoom @ 11/4/2024, 21:53) 
    I think we've reached a plateau in her craziness. She seemed more off her rocker back when she was hanging out with Tara, Amanda, Nicole, and whoever she had working at Pecos Princess. She's simmered down so much since then.

Because they're not pulling in the MLM money anymore. They're back to limited "staff" and Aaryn is pissed because she thinks she deserves Brittany Aldean's life 🤮

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    @DollarTreeRich that's a good point. She's not spending like she used to, not buying all kinds of useless junk, or pets, and I can't remember the last time she went to Disney. It was like she lived there at one point.

I'm honestly surprised she never did a "Homeschooling at Disney World" vlog

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Have not watched her for ages. Actually since she changed the direction of her channel and started the clothing business. It was just crazy and just could not follow her anymore. She just went bonkers.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think Aaryn still spends a lot. She likes to show us with an update on "What I bought this month". However, she doesn't need an assistant to open all her Amazon box deliveries like she used to. So I guess that means she may be spending a little less. :)

865 replies since 22/11/2023, 20:21   161890 views