Aaryn Williams Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Pinkyeeyore @ 13/4/2024, 04:07) 
    Have not watched her for ages. Actually since she changed the direction of her channel and started the clothing business. It was just crazy and just could not follow her anymore. She just went bonkers.

Oh she's still bonkers, welcome back to the circus 🎪😄

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kaper @ 13/4/2024, 06:40) 
    I think Aaryn still spends a lot. She likes to show us with an update on "What I bought this month". However, she doesn't need an assistant to open all her Amazon box deliveries like she used to. So I guess that means she may be spending a little less. :)

Oh my god she thought she made it when she had to get an assistant to open her packages 🤣 in reality she just showed how moronic she is with money because look how quickly things changed. No more flying all over the country for pointless photo shoots and hair appointments, no more full time help either. I think it’s good though, hopefully she’s just being a mom and actually focusing on her kids and not playing a homeschool mom for Instagram

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is anyone a subby? I refuse. I did it in the beginning and it was such a waste of money but seems like it’s all she’s doing right now…. Her engagement must be so low right now. I think she’s about done with SM…

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her app in Google Play has 6 reviews. Only one shows up and it is the customer saying the app won't load.

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Hmmm if their In Florida would they be looking at houses???

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So, Aaryn and Nick are in London on a trip sponsored by Nick's work. They are eating at a nicer restaurant judging by the photo she took of their plate of food. There is Nick sitting across the table with his greasy hair, hat on backwards and dressed like he just came back from Home Depot. I bet 'Busty Betty' is dressed to the nines, flaunting her moldy melons.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe they are gonna pop over across the sea and buy their Irish abode while they are there :hearty-laugh:

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Where are the kids?

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The kids are home with Nick's Dad. I'm not sure if his Mom is there, but I would expect so with 4 girls and all the animals. Mom is a retired teacher, correct? It won't take her long to assess how far behind Skyla and Adeline are in school.

I also have to take back some of my harshness with Nick and his wardrobe at the fancy meal. Seems their flight was delayed, they had to spend the night in a hotel and his luggage never showed up when they made the next flight to their final destination.

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Keep telling yourself you’re a good mom Aaryn …

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This is a post from a subscriber of Uncut from Reddit
    "
    Crazy-Rice-5901

1d ago
    Basically it’s been the trip from hell already! Their flight was delayed 5 hours, missed their connection and had to stay the night in London and meet up with the boat at another port. Nicks luggage never made it and she is bloated and miserable. They got on the cruise (room is very nice) and nick fell asleep the rest of the day. They ordered room service and haven’t left the bed. She said there was a party on deck but they wanted to stay in. Also she says the food is amazing and has 4 stories about her love for Diet Coke."

Sounds like Aaryn is having her ususal wonderful time.

12.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Imagine getting a free trip to lay in bed and complain…these people are the worst. I get the circumstances aren’t the best but so what?

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Typical trip for Sis, She shows food, drinks, only thing missing is tour of their accommodations. She’s as thick as a brick hick. She never steps out of her need for drinks, food and hotel perks. JFC you’re in Austria you stupid dunce. Culture is a GOOD thing. Sis is damaged goods, she never seeks getting over being a daughter of an alcoholic. It’s all about her looks, alcohol, food every trip every day of her life. No doubt she’s been goggling the Kardtrashians while laying in bed with non existent maladies cruising down a river in Austria. Pathetic Hick.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Sis packs full size bottles of hair care products for trip to Austria. what a hick.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Gillian Lawhorn @ 20/4/2024, 20:13) 
    Sis packs full size bottles of hair care products for trip to Austria. what a hick.

I mean seriously, how the hell did she get those thru security?? 😆

865 replies since 22/11/2023, 20:21   161847 views