Aaryn Williams Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This house will be on the market by June. I’m calling it now.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I always think it's funny when she posts flashbacks to just a couple/few years ago because she was way more attractive before all the injectables, plastic surgery, and weight loss meds.

3.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Savannah08 @ 29/11/2023, 07:22) 
    QUOTE (Ever Clever @ 29/11/2023, 07:05) 
    Ok I’m not just saying this because I think she’s terrible but her house honestly looks...😬. Not even being hypercritical- it’s just a mish mash of 10 different styles. Yeah everything is shiny and new but it does not flow at all. They’ve dug themselves such a giant hole with this house- there’s no way she’s not gonna end up hating it and selling

Edit to add- she’s bitching because no one told her her lips were atrocious 😄 Bitch, people tried and you just called them haters!

Now, she needs to come to that conclusion with her boobs!

I can’t believe she’s questioning why nobody told her that her lips were tragic. Everyone has to walk on eggshells around her or she loses her mind. She would drop her paid friends so fast and they know it. Of course they’re not going to say anything and watch their cash flow dry up.

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yes she can always count on us to tell her the truth but she calls us haters and thinks we’re just jealous of her🤣 also, how does she have a mold rash when they supposedly did multiple remediations and had it tested repeatedly and all the mold was gone? This chick is a LIAR, she’s trying to get views and followers. There never was any dangerous mold, certainly “infested with black mold” like she claims.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yogilou @ 29/11/2023, 16:08) 
    Yes she can always count on us to tell her the truth but she calls us haters and thinks we’re just jealous of her🤣 also, how does she have a mold rash when they supposedly did multiple remediations and had it tested repeatedly and all the mold was gone? This chick is a LIAR, she’s trying to get views and followers. There never was any dangerous mold, certainly “infested with black mold” like she claims.

She was claiming something about the mold spores being all over things in boxes that haven't been cleaned. But wasn't the mold in the walls? Make it make sense.

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wish they had stayed in the house that had the casita. I loved that house and the horses in the backyard. When will the moving, changing, updating renos end? Nick has got to be tired of her 🐴💩

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I hope someone calls CPS on her… these four young kids are home alone with her (in her care) and she’s completely ignoring them, wearing headphones and posting commissionable links. Her kid literally grabbed a knife from the drawer while she was posting shit online; Dangerous situation for these kids.

8.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammym @ 29/11/2023, 16:34) 
    QUOTE (Yogilou @ 29/11/2023, 16:08) 

She was claiming something about the mold spores being all over things in boxes that haven't been cleaned. But wasn't the mold in the walls? Make it make sense.

Here’s how it makes sense: she’s a grifter who scams and lies to make an income (bc she lacks the basic social skills/integrity/education to hold down a real job). Everyone has a “normal” amount of mold in their homes (exactly what she had), but she faked an extreme amount for views/money/content and to justify running away to her mommies house for months during a home renovation (probably paid for using PPP loans). She’s counting on the fact that her followers/fans are equally as dumb as she is and will believe her lies.

Edited by OccumsRazor - 11/30/2023, 05:19 AM

9.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I also think she went to her moms to detox from Vyvanse/pain meds/etc (she was so “high” that she didn’t see/realize how ridiculous her lips looked before). Her friend Tara was addicted to opioids and was arrested for shoplifting; birds of a feather.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She was showing a picture frame and there is still mold all over the frame. There are three different kinds of flooring in the bathroom. One type under the tub, one on the floor and another into the closet. Hideous!

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OccumsRazor @ 11/29/2023, 09:38 PM) 
    I hope someone calls CPS on her… these four young kids are home alone with her (in her care) and she’s completely ignoring them, wearing headphones and posting commissionable links. Her kid literally grabbed a knife from the drawer while she was posting shit online; Dangerous situation for these kids.

You would think two children suffering from fractures/broken bones within two months would alert immediate family to warn her to be more observant at the least. Since she has no immediate friends, and the girls were seen by separate doctors in different states for their injuries, there are no red flags. It is totally up to Nick, and Yaya to heed these dangerous situations. Nick's grandparents hardly see them, and there is no public school nurse or other authorities to notice. It should be obvious to Nick and her mother, just how much time she spends on her phone, either ordering crap from Amazon, or filming herself dancing around the house like a clown.

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Right and she claims to be so distracted and overwhelmed by the house but 2 minutes later posts a video of her opening even more clothes from Athleta and posted links! That’s shit isn’t important right now. And why isn’t she homeschooling the kids!?? I hope Texas isn’t a totally hands free state for their sake. I get why not having the state check up on or test homeschooled kids can be a good thing, but she’s 100 percent neglecting them and their right to an education at this point. It’s been months and she’s not doing anything, Skyla is dyslexic and sporadically doing school for an hour isn’t going to cut it, they need to be back in public school. Hopefully Nick gets his head out of his ass and does something. They’ve had multiple broken bones in her care and she’s on her phone all day still not paying attention

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    “Imagine being murdered and some girl skips your episode cause it’s boring”.

Who makes a reel like this?

14.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She had nothing but free time in CO with her mom probably doing everything around the house, so homeschooling was so *fun* then. Now that she's back to normal life with normal stresses, she's just...not homeschooling them OR sending them to public school? What type of parent would think that's ok?

15.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I think she'll put them back in public school very soon. It's easier than being at home with them all day.

868 replies since 22/11/2023, 20:21   163713 views