Aaryn Williams Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Did you guys see the IG story from yesterday morning where she was going to give a whining kid a KitKat (probably before breakfast)? Lol good job, Mom

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So if I’m following along….she doesn’t believe in crystals and their magical powers but she believes in Jesus and his magical powers? Did I get that right?
    Both are a matter of faith. Why is hers more right than someone who believes in the power of crystals?
    She has no idea how stupid she sounds does she?

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “You don’t get an award for aging naturally”- Aaryn
    Yeah and you don’t get an award for looking like a shiny skin tight cat face either 😂 it never looks good when you get too much done

4.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    If she got clothes gifted as an influencer, then sells on Poshmark at a profit, does she claim that as income on her taxes? Also, has no one suggested she hang a crucifix or cross opposite a mirror so the demon she thinks is coming through the mirror will see her religious artifacts? She could also put Holy Water in her diffuser. I bet that will drive the demons away.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Um ....

I know this is Aryan's thread, but I can stomach Taras.

Can someone explain this Tara 2.0 to me?

I just looked at her IG and she's the same boring, bland broad she was yesterday.

:confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

Aryan is such a yawner with the demons and dust bunnies, I literally have nothing. Nada. <3

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrazyDaisy22 @ 2/20/2024, 05:45 PM) 
    Um ....

I just looked at her IG and she's the same boring, bland broad she was yesterday.

Aryan is such a yawner with the demons and dust bunnies, I literally have nothing. Nada. <3

Maybe what we're seeing is the real Tara. The mommy-vlogger mode (that we thought was the real her) is only for making money.

7.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 17/2/2024, 01:31) 
    Damn!! The new video that she posted on YouTube is just basically her acting like a lunatic and drinking coffee and complaining. She is not okay. She is spiraling into some sort of weird lunatic era.

Says she hates everything she hates getting out of the bed in the morning and doing anything. Then why the hell are you homeschooling your kids?!!

She's not homeschooling her kids 🤣. They do some coloring and they're done.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    …except Nick and his pew-pews could easily kill her if he got mad enough. Both of her dogs are large and powerful enough to kill her and the kids if they wanted to. She advocates for open and conceal carrying and is anti-common sense gun control… so she’s happy to be around infinite guns that are no doubt in untrained hands. “Can kill” does not = “will kill”.

SPOILER (click to view)
    I know pit bulls are a hot-button topic, but common sense would dictate that backyard breeding any breed, let alone a high-needs and very physically powerful breed will eventually lead to bite incidents that range from minor to fatal. I have no doubt that the folks irresponsibly breeding these dogs in particular are doing so for nefarious reasons (dog fighting is a common one with pitties), and are more than likely treating their animals like shit. Also, if you watch the video you can clearly see that the dogs in question aren’t purebred APBTs. They’re mutts that are full of god-knows what DNA, so the “pit bulls are dangerous it’s in their dna” argument wouldn’t land anyway.
    Attached Image
    F816133E-C289-470F-B4A9-2172347646B9

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 21/2/2024, 15:37) 
    …except Nick and his pew-pews could easily kill her if he got mad enough. Both of her dogs are large and powerful enough to kill her and the kids if they wanted to. She advocates for open and conceal carrying and is anti-common sense gun control… so she’s happy to be around infinite guns that are no doubt in untrained hands. “Can kill” does not = “will kill”.

SPOILER (click to view)
    I know pit bulls are a hot-button topic, but common sense would dictate that backyard breeding any breed, let alone a high-needs and very physically powerful breed will eventually lead to bite incidents that range from minor to fatal. I have no doubt that the folks irresponsibly breeding these dogs in particular are doing so for nefarious reasons (dog fighting is a common one with pitties), and are more than likely treating their animals like shit. Also, if you watch the video you can clearly see that the dogs in question aren’t purebred APBTs. They’re mutts that are full of god-knows what DNA, so the “pit bulls are dangerous it’s in their dna” argument wouldn’t land anyway.

That guy was a backyard breeder and dog fighter. He had 30 pitbulls in three cages. They starve them so they’ll fight better. Sad for the dogs because they’ll be killed now but better than being ripped apart by other dogs I guess.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CopperBoom @ 2/20/2024, 09:02 PM) 
    QUOTE (CrazyDaisy22 @ 2/20/2024, 05:45 PM) 
    Um ....

Maybe what we're seeing is the real Tara. The mommy-vlogger mode (that we thought was the real her) is only for making money.

*can't stomach. (I need to proofread)

She has to be one of the most boring "influencers" I had the displeasure of viewing. Amazon links for junk, on the daily.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For fun:

Aryan lost more followers. She's down from yesterday.

353, 653

For more fun:

Tara 2.0 lost quite bit as well, in the last few days.

292,666 (yikes)

Way to go, ladies!!

:smoking-smiley-face:

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does anyone else find it hard to believe that she is ACTUALLY homeschooling her kids? But also, even if she isn't schooling them properly, what the hell does she do with them all day? The days are LONG. Sure we could assume they are watching TV or tablets all day but if anyone else has kids like I do, we all know they won't actually sit down and watch things for very long. Maybe I'm a shittier mom than she is but sometimes it's difficult to even sit down every night with my 6 year old to do her reading and writing homework. I love spending time with my children but schooling them is so different.

That being said, I love my girls but sometimes Sunday evening rolls around I'm ready for the Monday morning school run!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A tube top 🤣
    Attached Image
    IMG_8897

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mmmmmkay. Conservative Christian mother of 4!

<div style="position:relative; width:100%; height:0px; padding-bottom:137.883%">
    File Allegato

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok that obviously didn’t attach how I intended for it to lol (you can still view it w/o downloading) but anyway… it’s her shaking her ass on stories

866 replies since 22/11/2023, 20:21   163160 views