Aaryn Williams Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Surprised no one’s addressed her newest all-consuming personality of not being an organ donor.

Now, I’m no doctor, but wouldn’t they make more money keeping someone “alive” indefinitely than they would selling braindead Aaryn’s staph infected corneas?
    Attached Image
    CA0A8398-9D06-4141-84E8-A22EFE9E65B4

2.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Does she ever research this bullshit she posts? She jumps on any bandwagon because of a few comments here and there, it’s really funny how easily swayed she is on anything

3.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She's such a liar. There is absolutely no way she had blood in her urine for 3 years and her doctor never looked at it under a microscope. Her doctor would send it to the lab the first time it came back with blood in it. I think she's lying about this whole thing.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Everyone on this board already knows how big of a liar she is. She’s so annoying I can’t even watch her stories anymore.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 8/3/2024, 18:47) 
    Everyone on this board already knows how big of a liar she is. She’s so annoying I can’t even watch her stories anymore.

I rarely check in on her anymore (I don’t follow her either)… even still whenever I *do* check in she’s posting something that’s completely full of bullshit or some new manic phase. It was always bad, but it must be constant now.

6.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 8/3/2024, 15:55) 
    Surprised no one’s addressed her newest all-consuming personality of not being an organ donor.

Now, I’m no doctor, but wouldn’t they make more money keeping someone “alive” indefinitely than they would selling braindead Aaryn’s staph infected corneas?

That is absolutely sickening.
    Her own friends Britney and her other friend (forgot the name) whose baby girl died recently, I’m sure they were on life support and their moms had to make the decision to end the suffering.
    What a horrible bitch.
    And yeah the doctors make money by prolonging their lives in any way possible so why would they be making money by turning life support off? She is dumb as hell

7.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm not surprised she's selfish even in death.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 3/8/2024, 01:01 PM) 
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 8/3/2024, 15:55) 

That is absolutely sickening.
    Her own friends Britney and her other friend (forgot the name) whose baby girl died recently, I’m sure they were on life support and their moms had to make the decision to end the suffering.
    What a horrible bitch.
    And yeah the doctors make money by prolonging their lives in any way possible so why would they be making money by turning life support off? She is dumb as hell

I came to say this too. I know BBL made the choice to donate her baby's organs right away. I couldn't imagine being in that spot, but, I do see where Aaryn is coming from as well. If I knew my loved one was suffering, that would be a different story. But a coma? I would hold out hope until the day I died. You hear of comatose people waking up years later... Knowing myself, I would be too optimistic to be logical, I think.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Everything I’m seeing about her “abnormal squamous cells” on her pap is saying that it’s common and could be HPV or even a yeast infection so tell me why she’s jumping to the C word & moving her hysterectomy sooner 😳

10.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Is it just me that doesn't remember her ever mentioning having excessive bleeding and pain? That is 100% something that she would talk about.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 8/3/2024, 18:47) 

Same, I’m starting to forget she even exists and don’t check her page or here for days.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 8/3/2024, 23:14) 
    Is it just me that doesn't remember her ever mentioning having excessive bleeding and pain? That is 100% something that she would talk about.

It kind of feels like something else is going on, and this is the cover story. Or the details she's fabricating.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 8/3/2024, 23:14) 

Nope. It was that weird scaly vagina thing….

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She does know that she doesn't have to share her very personal health stuff with us, right? Like girl, get your testing done, find out what's going on, how serious it is, what the solution is, process it all, and then give us an update. A simple "hey guys, I've had x, y, and z symptoms going on for x amount of months. I went to my Dr, got a second opinion, and I just need to have a hysterectomy after I developed x condition from having 4 kids. My recovery is this, and I'm looking forward to no more periods!". That's just me though...

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cammym @ 9/3/2024, 00:05) 
    She does know that she doesn't have to share her very personal health stuff with us, right? Like girl, get your testing done, find out what's going on, how serious it is, what the solution is, process it all, and then give us an update. A simple "hey guys, I've had x, y, and z symptoms going on for x amount of months. I went to my Dr, got a second opinion, and I just need to have a hysterectomy after I developed x condition from having 4 kids. My recovery is this, and I'm looking forward to no more periods!". That's just me though...

Imagine if she was normal like this!
    Instead she shows her clots online and tells us she is digging live worms out of her mouth.
    I just think she’s filthy

866 replies since 22/11/2023, 20:21   163115 views