« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Katniss @ 11/3/2024, 23:53) 
    Don't forget the $200 white suede stool.

It’s more of a hazard than anything, if that mirror falls while they’re climbing etc.
    She really has shit for brains.

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 11/3/2024, 23:45) 
    Has she explained why a baby needs a vanity set in her room?

She said it's because that room doesn't have a bathroom attached to it 🤦🏼‍♀️

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MeanGirlNiceRack @ 12/3/2024, 00:38) 
    QUOTE (Nicksgreasyhair @ 11/3/2024, 23:45) 
    Has she explained why a baby needs a vanity set in her room?

She said it's because that room doesn't have a bathroom attached to it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes, since that's the biggest worry a 2 year old has. Where to do her makeup.

4.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That white stool is gonna get trashed with makeup or markers. That vanity is hideous if you ask me. Aaryn is as dumb as rocks.

5.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    If she must give her toddler a vanity Why not at least give her a cute one? What is with that weird teetery boxes thing?

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I want to know why none of the 4 girls have those fancy tee-pee tents with the string lights set up in their rooms. I must have missed the bookshelf with all Kodi's favorite books for reading

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    At 2 years old my daughter would’ve used that vanity to climb on, aaryn is a moron, that’s another broken arm waiting to happen

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 9/3/2024, 21:08) 
    She's the first case of actual Munchausen I've seen that wasn't by proxy. She is a wackadoodle. She needs a therapist. I know someone that's exactly like her though. The last time she was doing something like this it was she was suddenly allergic to meat. She was rushed to the hospital and made a huge dramatic deal about it. But then a few months later was eating meat and never talked about that meat allergy ever again. She came to my house and ate turkey on Thanksgiving.

Munchausen isn’t always “by proxy” (imposed on others); it can be imposed on oneself: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious...imposed_on_self
    I suggested a thread title that referenced Munchausen a few months ago LoL glad someone else can see it now too!

She killed the hermit crabs; the tanks have fish in them now.

And what happened to all the thousands of dollars worth of American Girl stuff?? What a nasty, cruel bitch to buy her kids all these toys and then just get rid of them all.

9.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    If not Munchausen/facticious disorder, it’s definitely malingering: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malingering. It’s hard to tell which one though bc she’s obviously making shit up for money/views/content, but at the same time she’s undergoing surgery/procedures/taking injections to “address/resolve” her health problems…

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whether she has a disorder like Munchausen causing this or not, it’s supremely fucked up to me that she consistently ignores her kids’ health and physical well-being whilst she obsesses over her own.

I know it’s not the same thing, but, I have horrible health anxiety and it applies to everyone I care about… not just me.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The hermit crabs probably starved to death while she flounced off to mommy’s for months :(
    Plus I would not have a fish tank in the room with Reese, she is feral. She will probably eat them

12.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It’s been 2 days and she’s still pissed at that girl who said her couch was ugly orange 🤣🤣 she focuses on the most random shit

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bwahaha! She's scared to death just walking down the street by herself. The spoiled little brat had to park away from the medical building where her appointment was and had to walk dat ass. I love that for her. 😅

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lady steel @ 14/3/2024, 08:12) 
    Bwahaha! She's scared to death just walking down the street by herself. The spoiled little brat had to park away from the medical building where her appointment was and had to walk dat ass. I love that for her. 😅

we use to live in SA where I assume her appointment was, it’s honestly not somewhere you’d want to walk. However she knew taking the truck was a horrible idea and still did it. Once you get into SA med center big trucks don’t fit anywhere. She’s not new she knew that. She should of got a rental, or done something proactive instead of crying about it on IG

15.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Post a link to your couch Aryan

866 replies since 22/11/2023, 20:21   163389 views