Martini, hi!
    How are the twins, and your older one? Bakery aunties want updates :lol:

2.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hard Candy @ 12/1/2023, 02:41 PM) 
    Every time she shows the paper-blinds I want to rip them up. Why can't she just fix up that one blind?

ZcjRItB

STOP IT! Is this for real?! She has paper blinds in her house still? I can't....

3.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Or, she could turn that bar/drink pantry area (just off the kithen, near where the couches are, they are just pointed to the TV now) into the TV area. She could put the couch and a chair w/footstool facing the new TV direction to make a cozy watching area, near the kitchen. Then she could put those awful swivel chairs and toss them out! Or, if she wants to keep them, put them positioned around the fire place and make it a reading, conversation area. It would flow much better and be more comfortable to watch TV.

4.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those swivel chairs are bizarre. She should donate them to a therapist. Her whole house is cold and barren like her soul.

The kids rooms are the only rooms that aren’t awful. They are the only rooms that look like real people with personalities live in them. Although…why don’t they have any fun or sentimental ornaments on their trees? Jen is such a robot. The best tree in the house is the vintage one crammed into a corner in the basement.

5.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah, ok Jenny 🙄

She’s so full of herself… “several people who recognized me.” That’s not necessarily a good thing 🤣

If it was such a special experience, shouldn’t you have been feeling happy? Pity you already let it slip that you were crying “a bunch” because of all the emotional processing. Shut the fuck up.

IMG_2899

6.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She could make the dining room a better laid out living room with sofas and TV. The dining table which gets used once a year could go in the bare ballroom in the window on a rug. Switch it up Jen! She's picked the worst L shaped room with an impossible layout. Solely because of the stupid fireplace. I think every single one of us could shuffle some furniture around for 5 minutes and make this place look so much better.

7.     +56   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 12/3/2023, 06:13 AM) 
    Martini, hi!

Oh so very good, thank you for asking! The big guy is in 1st grade, loves reading and science
    The twins are very sweet, in their highly opinionated and independent phase but still so very cuddly and want MOM all the time, so trying to hold onto those moments 😭😭 They learned what mistletoe is this christmas, so they carry around this plastic one we have as a decoration and make us give them kisses. Its very funny.

8.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/12/2023, 07:22) 
    Yeah, ok Jenny 🙄

She’s so full of herself… “several people who recognized me.” That’s not necessarily a good thing 🤣

If it was such a special experience, shouldn’t you have been feeling happy? Pity you already let it slip that you were crying “a bunch” because of all the emotional processing. Shut the fuck up.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/IMG_2899.jpeg)

Honestly, she is hopeless. She had a few conversations with other volunteers and participants (assuming she's not lying of course). THIS is how far she's come in the 4 years since her marriage ended? A few chats with people she'll likely never see again? It's utterly pointless hoping for her to have done more than that. She is genuinely going to die alone. Her 'social anxiety' is ruining her life. It's completely ruining it. Her progress on this stuff is so slow and ponderous and she has the lowest bar for herself.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She should join a local book club.
    Although maybe not. Knowing the stubborn bitch that she is she would only want to read what SHE wants to read.

10.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    @martiniflightlikedon That's so cute! My little boy calls it 'kissletoe.' <3 It's nice to see you back here.

11.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 3/12/2023, 11:28) 
    She should join a local book club.
    Although maybe not. Knowing the stubborn bitch that she is she would only want to read what SHE wants to read.

I can't tell you how many times people have suggested that to her. The comments on her videos are like a broken record. 'Join a book club, join a running club, get involved with the school, join clubs for local moms, volunteer...' She has flatly refused to follow this advice, except for this one time at Whistler after she ran out of excuses. In Jen's head, none of these sensible suggestions apply to her because she just doesn't want to do those things. They involve being sociable and taking an interest in others in order to make friends, and she just will not do that. The only type of friendship that works for Jen is one where the other person is kissing her ass, listening to her complain 24/7 and never asks for anything in return. Which is why she can't make or keep a single friend. It's honestly hopeless.

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Dear Jen: exchanging pleasantries is not "chatting up". She's beyond help.

The swivel chairs: I think they would make the most sense in one of the kid's rooms as a cozy reading nook, that way they can still pull them together to play. Since that's the only purpose they serve otherwise.

Then she can burn everything else and start from scratch!

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 12/3/2023, 04:05 AM) 
    They learned what mistletoe is this christmas, so they carry around this plastic one we have as a decoration and make us give them kisses. Its very funny.

omg my heart :]

13.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 3/12/2023, 03:05) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 12/3/2023, 06:13 AM) 
    Martini, hi!

Oh so very good, thank you for asking! The big guy is in 1st grade, loves reading and science
    The twins are very sweet, in their highly opinionated and independent phase but still so very cuddly and want MOM all the time, so trying to hold onto those moments 😭😭 They learned what mistletoe is this christmas, so they carry around this plastic one we have as a decoration and make us give them kisses. Its very funny.

:] <3 :]

14.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She flatly refuses to join a book club, but then she jumps to scoop up the Pantsuit Politics book club boxes every time they come out even though she never participates in the discussions. I’m not an executive producer, but I am a member of their community and do the PP book clubs. Their Patreon is full of warm, smart, and fun women (like me - haha!), and real friendships form; I’ve been active there for a few years and have made some real-life friends. She could do that and find local friends who are at least partially like-minded. It wouldn’t take much effort, but it would take some. So for Jin, I guess that’s a no. *insert “I’m the problem, it’s me” gif here*

Edited by Nether Regions Management - 12/3/2023, 03:20 PM

15.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/12/2023, 07:22) 
    Yeah, ok Jenny 🙄

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/IMG_2899.jpeg)

Jenspeak translated to English:
    She spoke to 2 people at the volunteer sign-in station. They “recognized” her when the registration screen indicated she was a past participant and they acknowledged that to her.

888 replies since 1/12/2023, 17:44   89430 views