WhyVolunteerWhenYouCanDisappearLikeJen Pt. 433

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bedrooms - one is hers, one is Charlotte’s, one is Dawny’s, one is her Craptice, and the last one is her gym? Although to be a legal bedroom, it needs a window and closet. There is a casement window but is there a closet? I do not recall.

Mr U went to Publix and spent $196 or so. For a week. He is starting to go for convenience rather than looking fir better prices. I may have to start shopping again, I spent $142 last week. As I do not have WF without over an hour and a half one way, I guess my fresh produce and if I bought it, cheap salmon proves I am a grocery loser, unlike Chin. I do not believe she spent $600 because she had nothing to show for it.

2.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 12/3/2023, 09:06 PM) 
    She's so fucking bitter.

martiniflightlikedon have you seen the Thanksgiving meltdown video where she told everyone her family were a bunch of emotionally stunted drunks that she was forced into hosting them against her will, and she was dreading every second ???

Yes! It's actually what brought me back to the bakery hahaha. I find it harder than ever to watch Jen these days but I have to check the rumble around the holidays since it always brings out the worst in her😂

3.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    We've all been witnessing the uglification of her dining room so let's not get hopeful and start giving out tips on layouts and furnishings again. Jen doesn't care. Jen is one of the most stubborn people I've ever "encountered" (I say this having a couple of serious contenders in my life).

If she ever does get around to the ballroom, she'll Pottery Barn it up in the most ugly, cheap-looking way possible. She cannot follow a basic 2-minute Pinterest video tutorial on creating a simple layout to save her life. It'll be drab, super dark wood ŕ la RM1, poorly designed and unwelcoming. I don't need to see more tiny rugs and ill-fitting furniture. At this stage, the ballroom is probably better off empty.

I say all this, boasting and self-assured, but I'd be popping corn for days if she were to start a video series on Patreon on decorating the ballroom. Let's not kid ourselves. I know it'd be terrible and disappointing but I couldn't help myself... :snickering:

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 3/12/2023, 22:55) 
    Bedrooms - one is hers, one is Charlotte’s, one is Dawny’s, one is her Craptice, and the last one is her gym? Although to be a legal bedroom, it needs a window and closet. There is a casement window but is there a closet? I do not recall.

Mr U went to Publix and spent $196 or so. For a week. He is starting to go for convenience rather than looking fir better prices. I may have to start shopping again, I spent $142 last week. As I do not have WF without over an hour and a half one way, I guess my fresh produce and if I bought it, cheap salmon proves I am a grocery loser, unlike Chin. I do not believe she spent $600 because she had nothing to show for it.

Didn't she say she has another room in the basement that could be a guest room but she uses it to store her Christmas day-cor?

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe you are correct, Jane. And that would make sense, with no closet in the Shrine to Peloton and the instructor of her heart.

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    In the car with D** defending use of baby talk

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 3/12/2023, 23:22) 

Didn't she say she has another room in the basement that could be a guest room but she uses it to store her Christmas day-cor?

Yes, she did. And IIRC, the realtor photos show a much more open, non-enclosed space where her home gym now is. I think she extended the wall from the basement spare room to enclose what is now her gym, and the little room that she just removed the freezer from.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

So her $800k house does not come with a separate study/office room?? She has to use one of the bedroom as office???

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes she said she added a wall down there.

QUOTE (Don’tKnockTheLittleVoice @ 3/12/2023, 23:28) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 3/12/2023, 23:22) 

Yes, she did. And IIRC, the realtor photos show a much more open, non-enclosed space where her home gym now is. I think she extended the wall from the basement spare room to enclose what is now her gym, and the little room that she just removed the freezer from.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Don’tKnockTheLittleVoice @ 3/12/2023, 23:28) 

She did exactly that, mentioned it in the thanksgiving video.

Which reminds me, we’ve commented before on how poorly the floor is laid in her gym. Shitty house, shitty “upgrades”.

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ahhhh yes I forgot about her office. So there are 4 BRs upstairs. So I guess the space that should be a bedroom in the basement is actually her gym. Loser.
    Here ya go.....Look at me, I bought all the advent calendars and I don't care how much they cost.
    PM

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 3/12/2023, 22:18) 
    How did I miss the T.giving video? I guess I had real-life happening. Glad/not glad I saw the link here.
    It's a wonder how a person can yammer on and on about groceries.
    $600 at Whole Foods???? Holy crap! I spent about $100 for our whole meal.
    She doesn't drink at home but yet she has an almost empty vodka bottle. Hmmmm.....
    She doesn't have a guest room??? So her niece has to sleep on an air mattress in the basement. Are there only 3 bedrooms upstairs? I don't have the listing for her house saved anymore but I thought it said there were 5 bedrooms.
    Another pair of shoes? How many pairs of running shoes does she have already? 5 or 6?
    $20 a month for the stupid envelope of stickers and cards?
    Several hundred dollars for that ugly light up box advent calendar? She has totally lost it with her spending. I hope her money runs out .
    She's expected to host all the parties? Hello! If it was me I'd ask for help. That is just crazy. She could get her mom over there to help her.
    I'm kinda like her about T.giving. It was a fine holiday when my kids were little, but now it seems like a non-holiday.
    She said she spent her whole life hiding her feelings. That's a shame she feels that way. I can imagine Don, though, just telling her to snap out of it and do this or that.

That wasn't all Thanksgiving. The turkey was $80 plus a couple of other bits and the rest was normal grocery shopping.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OMG. Every time I see her hairs they look worse. Is she just gluing them on at this point? Are there even drugs for end stage alopecia?

13.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 3/12/2023, 21:12) 
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 12/3/2023, 02:06 PM) 
    She's so fucking bitter.

martiniflightlikedon have you seen the Thanksgiving meltdown video where she told everyone her family were a bunch of emotionally stunted drunks that she was forced into hosting them against her will, and she was dreading every second ???

Allow me to serve you some tea.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Fraughtsgiving (Magic number being 54:46)

Post-Fraughtsgiving

That was amazing.
    I haven’t been here because we have a super busy almost 15 month old but somehow I managed to see a little of one of her stories and saw the big dog so I ran here to see if Winnie was replaced… and then I got busy again

I see she’s still a wreck. And here’s the thing: if she HATED thanksgiving they had the money to have it catered, or hire a helper to help it get done, or a cook. She wanted to do it.

14.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Back to stuffing the niece in the basement again; why couldn’t Donny and The Other One have slept together in the same bed -1 or 2 nights? 🤖🤖🤖🤖

15.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg did she really tell the internet that her brother couldn’t afford to cruise.

Wow her hair looks horrible

888 replies since 1/12/2023, 17:44   89432 views