Attached Image
    IMG_4426

2.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The IG story, she is wearing her Garmin (?) not Apple watch. So it's not really old.

She needs more protein, fish isn't appealing. Plant based or carnivore you still need to get protein. Hummus, chips and baby carrots isn't enough (and the sweet treats out of camera shot). She has a toaster oven but the convection doesn't work. Might get an air fryer to do chicken but she doesn't fry things. Could use her Traeger and do some chicken for the week. Later says how she cooked chicken in the Instant Pot for taco night. You don't need another gadget, you just need to cook the chicken.

Needs a grocery run, says they go through so many mini cucumbers and buys one package. Says she grocery shops every 6-8 days. Her body feels better eating berries. Says she still has berries leftover from her last grocery shop.

Winter is my favorite she always claims. Then says I had SAD really bad before, Christmas and birthday is so much. Christmas is my favorite she said in the Thanksgiving vlog, opens vlogmas with, does anyone else feel the existential dread.

Going to send xmas cards with Winnie's photo on them as a tribute. People don't send cards because they post pics all the time on social media.

So much fraightness at the end and she'd half say something then say I could talk about it another time or that's a whole other video. She rambled for 10 mins, just say what you were going to say.

Now that she's 40 she doesn't crave sweets as much, she still has something every day.

3.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is sick! She's probably been starving herself in preparation for this: an inappropriate photo in non-family-friendly underwear posted to her public ig. We've been commenting on her size not because she's massive but because she works out at least three hours a day! :wacko: None of us would say a word if she was a normal mother who volunteered at the SK, took the kids out for activities and worked out a few times a week. Instead of devoting herself to being a good mom that unemployed lunatic is devoting herself to Peloton. None of us feel bad for pointing out that her priorities are messed up and that the workouts aren't having the desired effect.

4.     +48   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She compliments Donny multiple times.

"He's so cute."

"He's so clever."

Nothing positive to say about "the other one."

Maybe she should stop showing her thong on the internet and spend some time with an actual therapist, figuring out why she hates her daughter.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 12/7/2023, 02:46 PM) 
    The IG story, she is wearing her Garmin (?) not Apple watch. So it's not really old.

Yeah, her three hairs are down to her boob in today's story. She just has it all brushed to one side.

The side is a flattering angle, but her arms are still soft and undefined per her current look. When she's thinner, her arms are almost enviable. She hasn't been sitting on this one. She posted it impulsively, thinking she was really going to show us.

(almost three years ago, shortly before D+T got engaged)
    Screen_Shot_2021-02-14_at_1

6.     +45   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CC is in an extracurricular coding class after school. Why is she already doing way more than her useless lazy mother?

Jen picks up Donny and she's in the kitchen making the disgusting taco Tuesday meal. Donny is in the basement by himself the whole time...

7.     +34   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 12/7/2023, 12:50 PM) 
    She compliments Donny multiple times.

"He's so cute."

"He's so clever."

Nothing positive to say about "the other one."

Maybe she should stop showing her thong on the internet and spend some time with an actual therapist, figuring out why she hates her daughter.

Did you notice the disdain when she mentions CC is staying after school for CODING! I think it is fucking rad that she is into coding. Why can’t she praise her daughter for trying something new.??

Side note, my cager bought me the same Ralph Lauren pajama's Jen was wearing and now I will never where them again. 😤

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Legally Uncool @ 7/12/2023, 19:09) 
    Hi folks. I’m called to share that I flew to Orlando this am and am solo at Epcot this afternoon since my clique doesn’t arrive until tonight. Just got off the Ratatouille ride and talked to the couples/cliques standing in front of and behind me the whole 40 minute wait. I actually think people are more chatty with me because I’m alone!

That’s what I’ve always found! I have a great time there alone talking to the cliques

9.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She seriously never compliments CC. She just casually mentions what she's up to because it comes up. She will PRAISE Donny and call him cute and go on and on about whatever he's up to, though. She never talked about CC like that. It's always her golden child Donny. She's sick.

10.     +48   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Coding is a fun and incredibly useful skill. I'm glad someone is preparing these kids for more than dishwashing and baking.

11.     +78   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    well that’s one entry I never thought I’d be making on the calendar…

IMG_1228-17019765459377

12.     +46   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I just opened up the bakery and WHAT FRESH HELL IS HAPPENING!?

Jesus Christ Jennifer Ross, wtf are you doing? If you don't read your DMs like you claim, who is tell you that you gained weight? Your mom or you are reading here.

Listen you moron. Are you morbidly obese, NO. Are you squishy and out of shape for someone who works out as much as you do, YES! 100%. I am always blown away at your heavy breathing just strolling and recording yourself. It makes ZERO sense to me but I DGAF that you are any of those things because I am not living in your sad miserable body. This behavior is one of the many reasons people call you out on everything. One minute you get upset for someone giving you a compliment and then today you post yourself in your underwear. All that you do for the world to see just confirms you are a very mentally unwell person. What was the intent of that post? there is no winning here. You posted it to shut up your mom and haters? nah, you said you don't care about the haters and their gossip, If this was for your mom, you would have dolled yourself up and a cute tight fitting outfit when you and her go to the theatre. This is just for attention. YOU WANT and YOU CRAVE the attention anyone will give you.
    You have been feeling yourself every since you decided to start showing your disgusting bunions, almost every days it's a new stupid outfit that you work out in. HOW???? do you not see that you are in need of mental health help

If I were you, I would be more worried how people think you are a horrible mother and a dog abusing piece of crap. Nobody cares about your body but you. We talk about it because you do. and yes, the truth is...recently you did look like you ballooned up. I think she packed on so much, her mom pointed it out and Jinny decided to do all of her weird weight loss rituals.

----
    I didn't even finish yesterdays video but saw the pic here of the toilet. Honestly Jennifer Ross has lost her mind, WHY on earth would anyone record that toilet and think...yes! this is what GOD (aka me) meant when he called me to share. It's people like Jinny that make me hate social media. Attention seeking, lack of creativity "content"

Tens, can we please have some nice refreshing content? a plant, a recipe, you with friends. Anything? Don's ex is burning our eyes. I mean yes, this is a treat because we get to laugh at her but we need something better. lol

13.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dopey Challenge is in 4 weeks! Once again, she's not sure how she'll ever make it!

Acting like she's training for the Olympics, again. Freaking out over a walk through Disney. She knows she can do it because she already did, multiple times. Children and literal grannies walk right along with her. :rolleyes:

14.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I truly think she is extremely afraid of getting the bunion surgery…and is trying to push through injuries to exercise….

Bc she is afraid of gaining. I feel like it’s been her fear ever since she was really young. No matter how much she tries to convince her paid followers, she is not pleased as punch and she DOES care.

If she didn’t care she would…just not bring it up?

15.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 7/12/2023, 18:55) 
    This title is perfection!

Also:

SPOILER (click to view)
    Booga booga!

Flex%20breathing

Ok, who’s going to sacrifice themselves and ask her how far along she is in her pregnancy?
    :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

931 replies since 7/12/2023, 18:52   87233 views