BeingConfidentIsn'tWrongUnlessYou'reOnTheInternetInAWoolThongLikeJen Pt. 434

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 7/12/2023, 23:00) 
    Yesterday I showed my cager the screenshot of Sasquatch in the Woods, primarily because she and her three hairs looked so disgusting. He immediately said “She looks BIG.” Fair enough.

Today I showed him Wild Thong Jen and he said “That can’t be the same person you showed me yesterday.”

What the hocus pocus is going on here?

Cloths+Angle. Her top half is pretty decent and bottom half is enormous. When she wears baggy, sloppy, very big shapeless sweatshirts, it makes her top half heavyset too, and in conjunction with already truly huge, heavyset bottom half, she looks huge. Huger than she really is. This pic on the contrary, is limited just on top half, no baggy cloths, from her best angle and she looks slim. Even when she wasn't sucking in her stomach, she looks slim. She is neither as slim as this IG story nor as heavy as the car gif.

She was probably trying desperately to copy Tens in a bikini 👙 at her garden but neither she has a garden nor does she have the courage to be in bikini in a garden, so bra and thong at her bathroom it is!

2.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Holy shit! The very second that we are done discussing her latest WTF, she does something else to fuel the bakery fire. Without her and all her selfish idiocy, we would have nothing to make fun of. This book writes itself.

Any one of us could look good from the side, sucking it in like that with a stretch and a filter. I want you to post a straight on picture of dat ass, Jennifer, and say how proud of yourself you are.

She's so disturbed. It has been mentioned on here, many times again, and again, what she should be feeling upset and insulted the most about, are the comments about what a shit ass mother she is.

So take your chubby fat ass tiny pinhead, and get out of here Jennifer

3.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I keep thinking about the SK moms and the conversations they must be having.

Hi 👋, I’m sure you’re all following along.

I know you hardly know her because she has “social anxiety” and doesn’t prioritize her children but aren’t you glad that you can see her in her underwear on her public Instagram account? 🤪

Good thing she’s never at the kids’ school because she would be an absolute laughing stock.

4.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    One of my neighbours posted about her husband having an affair on Facebook and then retracted it a few hours later. My kid also saw it and sent me screenshots. I cannot look at her walking her dog every day without thinking about it and the dramatic comments from her FB friends. The Soup Kitchen grapevine must be continually humming with Jen chatter!

5. Hard Candy
        +23   Like  

User deleted

Summary -
    "Does anyone else feel a sense of existential dread this time of year?" Way to start your vlog Jen
    Jim Carrey looking when she sings
    The tooth fairy story was actually cute but meh...
    Shows her Yule Fuel Mug AGAIN
    She says she's vlogging in "Mommy mode"
    The advent calendars - 9 total?? could have missed some.
    Work out screen
    Hideous athletic wear showing herself in the mirrors
    Is she trying to deliberately show us her phone Lock Screen/notification? because I have no idea what it says
    Lunch - soup, cottage cheese and crackers, shows a hydration supplement "I had to buy directly from nuun" (she want's them sent to her? she should mention them in public vlogging)
    The Disney Wallmart Pajama top on a "not a hair washing day" lifts camera and points it at her forehead wrinkles
    She's "feeling 40" and blabs about diet, and pretends to "plant based" like (your not Jen) and talks about air fryer chicken, contemplates an air fryer
    Shows her fridge, a collection a sparkling water cans, talks about her alcohol fridge in the garage
    Shows a food haul, says HER FAVOURITE "lettuce iteration" adds more kombucha to the HER collection, HER favourite yogurt, she smell checks HER fruit, omg! there's bread for CC! HER FAVOURITE bread option, HER FAVOURITE Marinara, HER ACTUAL FAVOURITE soup - yeah there's not much going on for her kids in this fridge, it's weird to me that it looks so single-person.
    Talks about tipping her service people, because of course she does...
    Talks about parenting schedule stuff...
    Complains about holiday cards... (yawn)
    "Running is sooo hard"
    This is the point of the video where I realised she's going to wear pajama top out and about on errands
    Puts berries away
    Has a tea and plays dollies with her chocolates
    Makes dinner (taco Tuesday)
    Woo woop mentions CC does an after-school Coding class! Go CC! There's hope for CC
    Talks about the kids photos and still including Winnie in holiday photos?
    Talks about Donny playing instead of watching her cook
    4:45pm dinner time
    Didn't go gift shopping?
    She's serving her taco Tuesday on baby plates!!
    Talks about putting kids in bed and then she's chatting from her bed
    She talks all about, schedules and vlogging and S.A.D. Seasonal affective disorder. Says she had an "Emotional Reckoning"

And that's it, that's the hour long so called Christmas themed vlog.

6.     +31   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She brushes over CC taking coding classes which should be a huge mom brag but proceeds to drone on for 5 minutes about Donny setting up a stage for after dinner entertainment every night. Great work Mommy Dearest….

She knows she needs to eat more protein but doesn’t like meat. Umm hello ex vegan…you can get protein from other sources other than meat. I think it’s safe to say CC doesn’t get her brilliance from Mommy Dumba$$…

7.     +43   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why why WHyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does her almost 8 year old still carry that god forsaken Bunsy around the house.

Also if CC is into Coding, I better see some cool coding related presents under the tree. THere are soooo many now

8. Hard Candy
        +44   Like  

User deleted

Should I change my user name to "Favourite Lettuce Iteration"? That's actually hilarious to me.

9.     +38   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Haha that soliloquy at the end of that video is comical. She says her brother doesn’t come over for Christmas anymore. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t want her talking shit about him publicly? Or because he doesn’t want her projecting her misery onto him? Or because he enjoys spending the holiday with his own wife, kids and daughter-in-law? OR because he spends Christmas with *sigh* his in-laws.

Then she says she doesn’t have the kids during her own birthday and she doesn’t know why. All of us here know why! How is it that she doesn’t? Keep feigning ignorance, you cow. This is why you’ll truly end up alone in a few years.

Happy first night of Hanukkah, Tens & crew 💙🕯️

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    5 minutes in and her laugh is annoying the crap out of me.

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    For anyone who cannot compute - look at the arms.

This was August:

I think she’s gained some weight since then. She was binging (and other things) in October.

From the front the same day:
    Screenshot_2023-08-04-20-23-15-37_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f92

12.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I spent all day in meetings and click on Instagram when I can finally escape to find Jenny in her underpants begging for attention.

nick-miller-new-girl

No thanks. Jen, it doesn't matter how much you eat or don't eat, it doesn't matter how much you weigh, or how you dress. You're gross and repulsive because you're YOU.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    October
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231206_115028_Chrome

14.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In a few short weeks Jinny will be FORTY ONE!

She has completely lost the plot.

15.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Besides everything that has already been mentioned, I’d like to give honorable mentions to:

The Sa-chet of tea

Claiming someone who would affect the gift giving to the kids was watching the video? What?

And whatever the fresh hell that playing dolls with chocolate gnomes dialogue was. It was screaming for a psychotherapist, that’s for sure.

931 replies since 7/12/2023, 18:52   87244 views