BeingConfidentIsn'tWrongUnlessYou'reOnTheInternetInAWoolThongLikeJen Pt. 434

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    ezgif-1-23a973bd56

2.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 8/12/2023, 18:16) 
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 12/8/2023, 11:13 AM) 
    I always find it irritating when SAHMs talk about their extra curricular activities (things not related to children or home care) as “work”. Jen said she got a “few hours of work done” the night before. Jen, your social media hobby of YouTube and IG is not work. Your job right now, the only real work you have, is raising your children. If you want to use the word work in any other context, you are free to get an actual job.

Lol! I'm currently a SAHM. I guess making tea for the Bakers is my job? 😂😂😂

So grateful to you and yes, what you do is work.

I was a SAHM for 10 years and I was thinking about some fellow SAHMs who would serve on the neighborhood council or something and go on and on about their “work”. Not that it wasn’t effort and important (especially compared to posing in a wool thong for IG), but when they were going on about their work while in the company of another parent working a full time job, I thought it a bit rich.

I don’t want to cause offense to any SAHMs - devoting yourself to raising your children, taking care of a home, and bring a full time family manager is truly hard and important work. Jen just doesn’t devote herself to this role. Jen is the full time caregiver for herself.

3.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    www.disneydining.com/disney-mental-health-jb1/

4.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 12/8/2023, 01:16 PM) 
    Lol! I'm currently a SAHM. I guess making tea for the Bakers is my job? 😂😂😂

Yes!

Bespoke Poop Shovel's priorities:
    1 - Bakery
    2 - Internet Troubleshooting
    3 - Circumstances

ETA omg today's thumbnail :hearty-laugh:

Edited by WhereDoesDaddySleep - 12/8/2023, 01:33 PM

5.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 8/12/2023, 18:13) 
    She is never ever going to quit being online because it is the ONLY social interaction she has outside her family (whom she clearly, doesn't even like)
    If she liked her kids I would be worried about her globbing onto them but thats not a concern

Except maybe Donny. There was her creepy "Who needs a man when you have a son?" comment. I think she'd be a much more involved parent if it was just him.

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 12/8/2023, 01:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 8/12/2023, 17:38) 
    Does anyone have a theory as to why Disney is such an absolute obsession for her now? She has always loved Disney, but when she was caged, it was within reason. Now it’s just Disney, all day, every day.

I’m in quite a few Disney groups/ apps/ became friends and do park meet ups. And a fair majority of them are struggling with various mental illnesses. Like probably 75%.
    Lovely people, but it’s a noticeable thing in Disney adults.

I can see this. It's the escapist thing, but planning trips also gives you something to look forward to. And if you have physical disabilities too, Disney is built to accommodate you. The real world isn't, necessarily.

7.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Favourite Lettuce Iteration @ 12/8/2023, 04:58 AM) 
    Anyone remember the whole "Your body is wonderland" thing? ahaha With Wonder Land

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear

There's got to be some dude she's into? Where does this fit on the Jen Cycle? Oversharing?

I'm getting caught up on the sh*t show that is Jen Ross...Her body is a WonderContinent. Not a land. :XD:

8.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Of course she’s going to put the free air purifier she got in HER room. I guess it’s too good to give to the kids. They can keep the cheap air purifiers.

9.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So 40 minutes of Jen bragging about 💩 she bought herself during this season of giving?

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 8/12/2023, 17:49) 
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 8/12/2023, 17:38) 
    Does anyone have a theory as to why Disney is such an absolute obsession for her now? She has always loved Disney, but when she was caged, it was within reason. Now it’s just Disney, all day, every day.

I honestly think it’s the same as all of her obsessive stages in that she is drawn to things that allow for lots and LOTS of spending. At one point it was Winnie (who never needed 16 beds in the house, several custom hand-painted water stands, bags of seasonal bows, etc… that was all for her). Then it was crafts (which she never actually did but felt the need to build a Michael’s in her house). Then it was organization (and she spent thousands on bins and “tools”). Then it was makeup. Then it was hosting all of the family “parties”. Then it was her “business” (the constant expensive rebrandings, business cards, website overhauls, custom logos, filming equipment, headshots, etc). Then the travel in her emotional support SUV which required a new car, supplies, equipment, etc.

What’s more consumeristic than Disney? It’s a never-ending opportunity and excuse to spend. She could spend every last cent she has and still not have everything that Disney has slapped their characters and logo on. As an added bonus, I’m sure, it was Don’s family’s “thing” and she gets to feel like she took it from him.

The only one of her fleeting hobbies that she doesn’t haemorrhage money into is her children.

“Emotional Support SUV” would be a great username!

11.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is what Wirecutter says about AirDoctor:
    AirDoctor sells an expensive purifier with a filter that it markets as “UltraHEPA,” claiming that the filter traps particles 100 times smaller than what HEPA filters can capture. It’s not true: All true-HEPA filters snag virtually 100% of the nanometer-scale particles that AirDoctor says is its unique ability to capture.

Jen: "Maybe it's all a bunch of hooey"
    She's so dumb. So so so very dumb.

12.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wool underwear alert. She didn't need more thongs.

She wears a medium. Sure Jen.

13.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hey, asshole.

It’s ok to sometimes get things just for the kids and not for yourself as well… like a onesie that’s more age appropriate for them.

14.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She might “wear” a 34c bra, but no way that size fits her.

15.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 12/8/2023, 11:53 AM) 
    She might “wear” a 34c bra, but no way that size fits her.

She said her size and I said out loud "no you're not."

931 replies since 7/12/2023, 18:52   87235 views