BeingConfidentIsn'tWrongUnlessYou'reOnTheInternetInAWoolThongLikeJen Pt. 434

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So did her much-coveted ballroom tree ever get decorated (or the one in the family room)? Who cares if the kids have a nice tree to look at from the swivel monstrosities—Mama’s own personal trophy tree gets more ornaments! I hope Donny sneaks into her private office, trips in his oversized boots, and knocks down that RunDisney tree breaking every last ornament (himself unharmed, of course). “But Mama, I wanted to see your colorful tree! sniff sniff 😢

IMG_5226

2.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Can'tstopreading @ 10/12/2023, 19:19) 
    I’m in awe of you hardy people. I live in AZ. Anything below 75 and I complain. My toes get so cold and then hurt. So, it’s 61 and I’m wearing furry slippers. 😂

Yup. Another AZ dweller. I bought a coat from Costco that is suitable for trekking up to Mt Everest and wore it last night to walk my dog. I looked like a freaking Yeti Marshmallow Man and it was 55 degrees.

3.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I was running power cords to all of my outside Christmas lights yesterday. It was in the 50s here. I was in a short sleeve tshirt and sweatpants and was sweating.

4.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    In the car with D** defending use of baby talk

Status
    QUOTE (Laughing Lurker @ 10/12/2023, 16:38) 
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 12/10/2023, 08:28 AM) 
    I grew up where Jen lives and I find it weird the kids are wearing boots for that outting. Most kids only wear boots to play in the snow.

I currently live right near Jen and I was also surprised to see the boots. Yesterday the temperature rose to the 50's here and although it was much cooler at night (early evening in her case) it certainly wasn't cold enough to need the warmth of boots. And there's no snow on the ground nor is the ground frozen. It seems like a bulky/odd choice especially for kids. I definitely would have worn gloves and hats, but I haven't even worn my winter boots here yet this year.

I was thinking the same! I live in Chicago burbs. Haven’t seen any kids in snow boots yet this year!
    Robot Jen….it’s December so must wear snow gear!

5.     +42   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The fact that the main trees in her home are undecorated,but the Disney tree in her office has lots of ornaments is insane.

Hell, at least let the kids put the plastic target ornaments on the family room tree while they watch Charlie Brown

6.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Where does she keep finding all that useless crap to buy?

Doesn’t think twice about buying it for herself either, of course. The second she has to spend a cent for someone else or the house, she has to really consider it.

7.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’ll never forget back in her early days, how insane I thought it was to be part of all those subscription boxes. I never even knew what they were until I found Jen’s YouTube to be honest. She is so lost in her life with zero direction and a ton of money.

8.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen is keeping the catalog printing industry in business. She just loves to eat a sweet treat while perusing the latest copy of Knick Knack Granny.

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 10/12/2023, 17:00) 
    It is WINTER! WINTER SOLSTICE! The children are going out, they need to bundle up for WINTER and use all appropriate accessories. 🤖

Winter Solstice isn't until December 21, so she can't use that reason as to why the kids are bundled up in their winter gear

10.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she’s just so empty. buys and buys and buys and none of it fulfills her. she’ll be back to sleeping alone in the back of the car soon enough. the amount of Disney stuff available to buy is endless I guess

QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 10/12/2023, 19:46) 
    I was running power cords to all of my outside Christmas lights yesterday. It was in the 50s here. I was in a short sleeve tshirt and sweatpants and was sweating.

I was going to ask what the temp was there yesterday. it’s 50ish here today so I thought maybe it was warm there too. kids are dressed like it’s 15°

11.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Her run disney tree is hideous.

The fact that she has a whole ass Christmas tree dedicated to running around disney world in the dark is so cringey, I might have a seizure.

That is all. Carry on.

12.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess the answer is: "what Mommy wants, Mommy gets". She sits back in the sofa area and carries on shopping for junk whilst the Circumstances are plonked in their Dr Evil swivel chairs.

13.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    there’s a whole song for that :snickering:

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/3/2023, 20:49) 
    whatever mommy wants mommy gets

https://streamable.com/5eelcn

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m off to Costco to buy that coat! My daughter lives in Prescott and keeps her house 60 degrees. It is painful to me.

15.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How has Donny not broken an ankle wearing those clown shoes? I’m sorry but I consider this abuse. She’s got no right having those kids in her care. There’s some serious mental illness at play and guaranteed when those kids reflect on their childhood they will see it.

931 replies since 7/12/2023, 18:52   87240 views