« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Giorgio Armani has a 20% sitewide deal going on for those that also love their luminous silk foundation but don't like paying $70 for it :wacko:

2.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I've been wanting to try Luminous Silk for so long but wonder if it will work on my combo-ish skin? I have it in my cart on their site. I hope I chose the right color. :rolleyes:

I'm going to think about it for a day or two then probably bite the bullet. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Sale goes through April 6.

I've been meaning to share that I recently got the Lawless Forget the Filler and Primer https://www.sephora.com/product/forget-fil...p507153:product along with a small gloss sample. I'm liking it. It does smooth out my lips and I feel a tiny bit of plumping and the tub is huge! I haven't tried it out under other lip products yet though.

3.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I blind bought my Armani Luminous Silk and studied swatches and videos for days. Finally settled on 5 neutral.

What's everyone getting for the Sephora sale? I am looking at the new Rare Beauty powder blushes, Haus Labs blushes, and Mario Neutrals palette. Mostly the Rare Beauty.

4.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm looking at the Rare Beauty highlighters, Gisou hair perfume and Vegamour Lash Serum. Apparently their lash serum doesn't have prostaglandins that other serums do which could potentially damage your eyes. I've been using others with no problems but better safe than sorry.

5.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I went today before the sale starts because usually everything sells out. I moved down to vib and 15% isn’t much savings.

I purchased the Mario Neutrals Palette, Haus Labs blush in French Rosette, and RB powder blush in Hope. I had a hard time picking shades. My SO bought Opium Over Red perfume for me as a gift. I might go back for a few more of the RB blushes.

6.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I like what I'm seeing of the Haus Labs blushes. Have you tried them before?

7.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t tried them before because they used to be so big (same size as the highlighters). I didn’t think I’d be able to use them up. lol They feel nice in swatches though and it’s a good formula. No patchiness or dryness.

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I like the look of the new packaging. I have so many blushes now but I see a couple of HL colors I really like.

Well looks like I won't be taking advantage of the Armani sale. :( I did the virtual shade finder and my color is one that is out of stock. :furious:

9.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m only VIB this year. Sucks to wait for the sale :lol: This is what’s currently in my cart but as always, not sure I’ll get it all. I posted here a while ago about how my body gets a red undertone to it when I tan but not my face. So was thinking of trying this Haus lab bronzer as it looks quite red! The Saie is another option for a reddish bronzer. Not sure.

IMG_4148

IMG_4149

IMG_4150

10.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I love the Cherry Blossom powder so much.

Have you used the Gucci bronzer before? It's really good and makes a great transition color on the eyes.

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t tried the Gucci bronzer before! I’ve heard good things about it and the colour looks really interesting to me. I feel like it would be great for everyday wear especially in the winter! Do you have it in that colour?

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep that's the color I have :)

13.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I have it in 03, and oddly 02 is a darker shade. They need to switch everything to that packaging. It's so pretty!

I completely forgot to play around with the Haus Labs bronzers. NARS has reformulated their blushes though, and they feel so much smoother now. They added more neutral shades.

14.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to only use NARS blushes and had several colors. All I have now is a combo pallet that has Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush. I guess I really need to go in store soon and just play with some products. I pretty much only shop Sephora online. I do go in store at Ulta but that's usually just for a specific thing or things. I need to play! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol. I got demoted to Insider status again. That's a whopping %10 discount. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

110 replies since 10/12/2023, 21:14   2978 views