« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Unless I spend another $100 this year, I’ll be demoted to insider status next year as well 😂

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I need $242 to keep VIB. Not sure if I can make it, or care to tbh because the brands offer better sales. I made Rouge for years, and never got the benefits they were promoting except one time I used points to get a $100 gift card. That was hard to get too!

3.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I have to spend $104 to keep VIB through the end of next year.

I have to spend $201 to keep Platinum at Ulta through the end of next year.

4.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I won’t go out of my way to make it either. This sale is probably the most I’ve spent in a while. I think my husband is more shook by this drop in status than I am. “But you were always rouge” :lol: What does he care lol.

5.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol! My husband would be glad if Sephora and Ulta didn't exist.

So I'm always late to the game but I'm giving skin tints a try. Today I'm wearing MAC's Studio Waterweight and I like it. I don't need a lot of coverage. My biggest issue is a bit of sun damage and perpetually pink cheeks. I have ordered Chanel's Water-Fresh Tint so I'm anxious to try it too.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 12/4/2024, 21:01) 
    Lol! My husband would be glad if Sephora and Ulta didn't exist.

But there are always, although dwindling, department stores
    and television shopping is incessant.

On TV (also through direct mail order and an actual store) Adrian Arpel and Marilyn Miglin are two brands with excellent products.

7.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I went into a Sephora at Kohl's store to check it out, and the girl straight up lied to my face about samples. All I wanted was one sample! I was going to buy some things, but left after that. :eyeroll: At first she said they didn't have it while I was looking at it on the shelf. lol Then it was we don't have the travel spray or any samples unless you spend $75. Girl! That's not how it works. I should have known because they have awful reviews about being bitches and not helping anyone.

8.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow that's awful! I haven't been to a Kohl's Sephora because the mall is literally across the parking lot so if I want to go I just to the main one in the mall. I won't be going to a Kohl's Sephora now!

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gen Z don't want to do shit, that's why. They lie to your face so they don't have to deal with you.

Had that happen at Ulta recently. I bought a blush with a $5 coupon and tried to exchange it. She processed it as a return. When I asked if the $5 coupon would apply to the exchange (same blush, different color) she sad, "Sadly no," several times over. I turned Karen and said, Ok can I talk to your manager then because this is supposed to be an exchange. I shouldn't have to pay an extra $5 for the same blush because you processed it as a return and not an exchange. And the manager came up and of course complied. I wanted to yell, "SEE?!" 😂

10.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    That was a scam move to get it as part of a sale for them. I don't think they get any credit for sales if it's an exchange, and unfortunately Ulta pushes them to advertise their in store credit card as well. I heard they need up to ten a day or get in trouble.

The in store credit cards are out of hand!

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I have had it happen over the years at both Sephora and Ulta where the SA does not understand that if I am exchanging an item i bought on sale for a different color, that it is an even exchange. The manager will correct them lol.

12.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    So I got my sales event order this past week. Included in my order were 2 of the Rare Beauty highlighters. Both were shattered. :( I did an online chat with CS and they are sending me new ones. Then I got to thinking: I hope they all don't shatter in shipment. I've heard of other brands' blushes or shadow palletes that do not hold up to travel because they shatter.

The Armani Luminous Silk I ordered was the wrong color so I did a store return and said something about the highlighters to the sales associate. She said she hasn't heard of it being a common problem with the RB highlighters and blushes so fingers crossed my replacements arrive in good condition.

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope the next shipment arrives in good shape but yeah, there’s been a big thing on tiktok about these blushes. They arrive shattered. Even people on Reddit were talking about it.

14.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 21/4/2024, 23:11) 
    So I got my sales event order this past week. Included in my order were 2 of the Rare Beauty highlighters. Both were shattered. :( I did an online chat with CS and they are sending me new ones. Then I got to thinking: I hope they all don't shatter in shipment. I've heard of other brands' blushes or shadow palletes that do not hold up to travel because they shatter.

The Armani Luminous Silk I ordered was the wrong color so I did a store return and said something about the highlighters to the sales associate. She said she hasn't heard of it being a common problem with the RB highlighters and blushes so fingers crossed my replacements arrive in good condition.

It’s not just your shipment. They play it off and pretend it doesn’t happen, but I’ve even seen testers in person completely shattered. RB went so far to say the new blushes are different. They’re not. I had to open all of them and check before buying.

15.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh great <_< My order is supposed to come tomorrow so we'll see.... If these are shattered too I'm going to just go do an in store return.

I forgot to share that I got the Gisou hair perfume. It smells SO good. I also got a sample of Replica's By the Fireplace as I've been wanting to try that forever. I'm obsessed with fireplace, campfire, etc type scents. I had both of them on the other day and they smelled amazing together.

110 replies since 10/12/2023, 21:14   2978 views