BriannaK: Taco Hell & Pathetic Apothic, Bits of Bri is full blown toxic Pt. 37

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sounds like she's setting '24 up to a year of revenge.

I think the eyebrows comes from her new bestie. She has to emulate others because she has no originality for herself.

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 20/12/2023, 02:21) 
    Sounds like she's setting '24 up to a year of revenge.

I think the eyebrows comes from her new bestie. She has to emulate others because she has no originality for herself.

She really shouldn't 😂 she looks incredibly bad in them 😂

3.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    am i wrong or didnt adam "quit his job to help her with her business"?

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Disowned @ 19/12/2023, 21:14) 
    am i wrong or didnt adam "quit his job to help her with her business"?

Yes. Then, within a matter of weeks Bits came to the realization how uncompatible they are when it comes to "working together".

5.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She just needs to dump Brad and find some rich older sugar Daddy who is on his third wife and is fine with this washed up Z-list influencer spending his money. All she cares about is surface level materialism. She doesn’t know how to truly give or receive love. May as well just get on the dating apps and find some naive man to support her vacations to Disney and botox.

6.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her Christmas wish is to never pay a bill again? She doesn’t pay her bills now just ask her HOA lmao

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was shocked to hear that Brianna, took a turn realizing what is actually important health wish for a husband, wife and children in a marriage.

For many women though they do not realize the importance of doing things to keep their testosterone low and estrogen high (normal range), oxytocin and vasopressin levels at a high (normal range), and the men in their life doing things that keep their testosterone in the normal range and estrogen and cortisol levels low. Many couple don't realize this until illness comes or decades into marriage.

These liberated/non-binary/transgender 'marriages' or whatever people are calling it today, are recipes for health problems for everyone that resides in the house. There are numerous studies about this, John Gottman has done several but there are others too. My family these modern marriage are the perfect recipe for cancer by 65, those who have the traditional marriage where men are men and women are women, no cancer by 65. We live in a time that doing what is actually healthiest though for the family is the taboo.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her brows are those sponge on brows her mom gave her them I believe. She did a ig story about them. It's a stencil and a sponge and it's like sponge painting them on. 😆

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I haven't logged in here for a few days and I love catching up lol.

She had one too many apothic before doing that Q&A. Jesus the advice was awful and it felt like a vent session for her. Basically says she wants a sugar daddy.

Also, the eye brows! You can clearly tell its brow powder. People need to stop messing with their natural brows so much. Looks ridiculous.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    At this point, why doesn’t she just get her brows microbladed? If she can afford Botox, breast implants, etc. The stencil things aren’t a good look lol.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Says she is making cookies for a decorating station at school. Proceeds to show reel of decorated cookies at home. She is always lying

12.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    $10 gift card for your kids’ teachers seems kinda cheap for someone who just spends money on the most nonsense stuff on a daily basis, no? Or am I just being judgey.

13.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Relationship advice from Bri who couldn't even stay married 8 years? I'm going on 44 and it's often but not always a bed of roses, which is what she expects. She is so full of herself to offer up relationship advice. What a know it all. And that comment about "people" seeing a lot of feminine energy coming to her in the universe? What kind of hogwash is that? Maybe it's "baby" Anela the butterfly flitting around her.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's the hogwash that celebrities are spewing and brainless Bits just eats it up like it's the gospel!

We've all caught her in so many lies. How can she not see this? How does anyone seriously live their lives like this and CHOOSE to put lies on the internet and try to pass it off as the truth? It comes so natural to her she doesn't even bat a fake eyelash at it.

I've noticed alot more people, who call themselves youtubers, are doing this. It's hard to trust what anyone says when they have a camera up in their face and they're getting paid for it.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bridget @ 20/12/2023, 18:38) 
    Relationship advice from Bri who couldn't even stay married 8 years? I'm going on 44 and it's often but not always a bed of roses, which is what she expects. She is so full of herself to offer up relationship advice. What a know it all. And that comment about "people" seeing a lot of feminine energy coming to her in the universe? What kind of hogwash is that? Maybe it's "baby" Anela the butterfly flitting around her.

I really do think she made up the whole miscarriage story. It was a complete lie and she and Adam weren't even sleeping together at that point.

But I think she has talked about it so much that in her twisted mind, it actually did happen. I think a lot of things in Bri's life only exist in her imagination.

Also with her new hair and brows she could fit in with the Hanson brothers. Anyone remember them from the 90's?

909 replies since 13/12/2023, 23:48   178397 views