BriannaK: Taco Hell & Pathetic Apothic, Bits of Bri is full blown toxic Pt. 37

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HappyDay @ 7/1/2024, 21:29) 
    That was on her story years ago. I only remember as I've never heard of Lutheran before and you guys saying about Adam.

I live in a Lutheran Christian country. Epiphany is a national holiday here so it's definitely known and celebrated by the Lutheran church. She's just a fake Christian imo 😂

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So i got a little confused about epiphany as we call it something different in Spanish but yeah thats huge specially for catholic believers. Usually the tree is up until then.

Ahh bri caught in a lie once again. 🤣🤣 i bet no one would care about this if she wasn’t always talking about how o so christian she is when it suits her. Im more inclined to be christian but because i Dont fully believe everything then i rather say im not christian why can bri just be like that.

Girl no one would bat an eye if you said you are just spiritual. I mean lets be honest her saying she is such a faithful Christian has not helped her in anyway why just be your true self bri. It would be so much easier.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, she's spiritual for sure! Entertaining bad spirits while pretending to be a good one! 😜

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It is quite a contrast between last New Year's Eve when they were partying out on the town and lovey dovey to this year where she isn't even hugging him when they kiss.

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why does she not reach her children how to clean up their toys? They are old enough to do this. She could make a game with Hayden to find all the red balls, then all the yellow balls, etc. The older ones know where their toys go - either on the shelves or in the toy chest. It isn't hard. Give them a time to stop playing and add clean up time to the end. She is not doing them any favors by not teaching them these skills.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Bets on how quickly she's back to 440k? She's been at 440k forever but it does dip below and once someone notices here, she buys subs.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240107_152908_YouTube

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If only more people unsubscribed- along with the many bot accounts. I know most people just don’t watch if they tire of watching a YouTuber, but stay subscribed which still helps her metrics look somewhat okay.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Keekay @ 7/1/2024, 18:30) 
    It is quite a contrast between last New Year's Eve when they were partying out on the town and lovey dovey to this year where she isn't even hugging him when they kiss.

Like kissing a Co-worker, not a romantic partner! Gross! Her body language is a clear indicator that she's over the physical part of anything.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HappyDay @ 6/1/2024, 22:28) 
    QUOTE (Snarker20 @ 6/1/2024, 21:31) 
    So this person’s comment is a little much, but I’m wondering if Bri will respond or ignore. Or if her “loves” will come to her defense?

I would love to reply to that but being an atheist I can't as I don't think anything including 'God' could help Bri. She clearly doesn't have a therapist or she would be better equipped in life than she is now or she does but she pays so little they aren't doing anything for her. It's true in the sense she is empty and truthfully if I split with my kids dad I'd be sad and alone. But I would have my job to go to so would still be around people. Think that's a massive downfall of YT, she's alone 90% of the time. Like her hobby is shopping, she needs new ones that don't cost the earth so she has something to do when the kids aren't there. And she asked for suggestions for her January videos when we all know she will ignore all suggestions and still clean and Decorate 🙄 I said things to do in Ohio, places to visit with the kids, out and about things, all I know of Ohio is her house and Target 🫤 she needs to broaden her videos as they views are tanking but one a week, surely she must have a job as no one could live off just that as an income!! 20k views on weeks old videos she's just failing this last 18-24 months and she still lives this life of lavish, I'd love to know how as we have to work damn hard for every pound we earn!!

Bri has me blocked on IG for unknown reasons, but she’ll never make any suggested video! Back when she worked full time, I really enjoyed her content and suggested the same type of video (things to do around town with the kids- this could easily be a playground, zoo, museum, library, literary anything Cleveland related- never happened). She’s so stuck in a rut. What is she doing with all this time?

Has she mentioned where Hayden goes during the day when the kids are with Adam? Surely it’d be silly to send to daycare.

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Topofthehill @ 8/1/2024, 04:09) 
    Bets on how quickly she's back to 440k? She's been at 440k forever but it does dip below and once someone notices here, she buys subs.

I recently stumbled upon an enterior design/thrifting youtuber, who also does some travel content every now and then. In early December, she did a Christmas market tour in Germany and Austria and at the end of it, announced that there would be a group trip visiting her favorite markets next December. She is using the same company Bri tried to organize her Greece trip with, with a similar if not slightly higher price tag (certainly way higher than I would pay for a week of vacation, especially with flights not included).

That youtuber has a bit more than a quarter of Bri´s number of followers.

Her trip was sold out within days.

Imagine that Bri, imagine that.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has a butterfly on her "vision board". Hmm... the rumors have already started circulating. Her board looks very boring and uninspiring. All she ever wants is drama.

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her vision board looks like one from a 20 year old… really uninspiring for someone her age.

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh she's so creative with those templates. Like we can't figure out how to put a heading or a list on a piece of paper. After all, she was a teacher and knows how to do that and we probably don't. She is absolutely stuck in high school or college mentality with these vision boards. And she's definitely obsessed with Taylor Swift calling everything her new "era"!
    She's a f%(#/=& dingbat!

14.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    No disrespect to anyone but I hate all the word of the year, vision boards and manifest content!

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 8/1/2024, 13:03) 
    No disrespect to anyone but I hate all the word of the year, vision boards and manifest content!

Same. It's the same idea as "watch me predict my future!" Then we all get to see it all go to crap, anyway.

909 replies since 13/12/2023, 23:48   178503 views