BriannaK: Taco Hell & Pathetic Apothic, Bits of Bri is full blown toxic Pt. 37

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It might be just over indulging and getting few pounds but it's Bri so I can totally see her using that as being pregnant then loosing the baby for :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did she really go to the rec center in full makeup?

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Surely she wouldn't be drinking if she was pregnant?

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keekay @ 14/1/2024, 07:41) 
    Surely she wouldn't be drinking if she was pregnant?

I’m kind of shocked by the pregnant theory - you can’t put it past these narcissistic social media women that they’d put themselves in a position to have another child for views … but she’s in her mid 30s divorced with 3 kids. Seems like she can barely handle them now, and a baby would really piss her off.

I don’t follow Bri closely but for some reason her shitty reels have been popping up. Went through a few pages here and it wasn’t hard to find Adam’s new GF. Is it me or does he genuinely look happy? I remember the days of her pushing family vlogs on “Adam’s channel” and clearly writing captions for all of “his” posts. But I dunno, everything always seemed forced. I bet he’s so happy to get away from Bri and the kids really enjoy being with their dad and not used as some prop or have a camera stuck on their face.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hayden, was the save the marriage baby. If there was troubles with Brad or insecurities with her sister's wedding it is very possible "Ms. Christian' stopped taking her birth control to try to control Brad or one up her sister. Brianna, could very well be putting red juice in her old wine bottles.

But Brianna, really has the same body shape and wide belly button she has the last time the GB thought Brianna was pregnant. I do wonder if Brianna's muscles separated during pregnancy with Hayden and that is why she struggles with larger looking abdomen.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yes she may have DR, it’s normal especially after three kids.

7.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think if she were really preggers, she'd totally milk the pregnancy to get more engagement, asking her loves for advice on things she already knows and pretending to be oh so happy about "little babe" 🥴

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She's has 3 kids, it's a belly lol. And she's 38, right? Not gonna have a flat tummy like in her 20s.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's possible that in some photos she tries extremely hard to keep a belly at bay (like these) and in others she forgets to suck it in or knows she won't be in a swimsuit in photos so she doesn't worry about it (the dancing on the beach photos)

She ate only taco bell, chick fil a, and drank alcohol after the move from HI, that will definitely catch up to you!

Edited to add, remember all the sculpting she had on her abdomen last summer? Maybe that doesn't work. I remember when they were in HI she mentioned having a hard time losing weight after Hayden was born. But I swear she's had a flat stomach since then unless like I said, she's hiding her belly amd sometimes not.
    Attached Image
    IMG_20240114_082444

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarker20 @ 13/1/2024, 18:03) 
    QUOTE (Cindra @ 13/1/2024, 17:43) 
    Is she on vacation somewhere probably working out in hotel gym.

I find it odd that she posts herself on a plane and a hotel pool with zero explanation. Just don’t post anything at that point.

She wants people in her dm’s asking where she is to increase engagement.

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah, she's not pregnant. She has gained a little weight. It's all over, not just her belly. She has probably wrecked her metabolism with the constant dieting.

Can't have every picture with a sucked in belly, filters, and perfect angles and lighting.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I guess I shouldn’t say she IS pregnant but I could see her having another for engagement again. I could also see her doing what she’s doing and keeping us “guessing” for the engagement.
    I understand how hard it is to lose weight after having kids and DR and all that. It’s just odd that she’s been one to flaunt her body and the belly sculpting thing etc since she’s been with Brad and now she’s self conscious? Idk.

ANYWAYS from the looks of it I’m guessing she’s in Florida. Miami is definitely one of those wellness weekend places.

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 14/1/2024, 12:31) 
    Yes she may have DR, it’s normal especially after three kids.

My third pregnancy did my stomach muscles in 😩 I gained 26lbs but my gut hangs like a beer belly now.

I'm thinking it's just muscle relaxation. Please God, don't let Billy Brad and Bri have procreated 😭🙏🏼

14.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She knows what she's doing, she's just trying to make people speculate as per usual. I doubt she's pregnant

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ATX @ 14/1/2024, 11:40) 
    She knows what she's doing, she's just trying to make people speculate as per usual. I doubt she's pregnant

That is true. She needs to lay off the filters and making it seem like she's SO skinny when in reality, she isn't. I mean, she's not obese by any means, she just seems to poke at the pudge crowd while she herself...has pudge.

909 replies since 13/12/2023, 23:48   178409 views