K8 Small Things--Queen of the Instagram Idiots--Part 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She is a prime candidate to be robbed/pickpocketed with her yammering on in English into her phone. But of course it’s “totally safe.”

2.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Obsessedwithmyself @ 22/4/2024, 17:37) 
    QUOTE (True Medium Wartface @ 22/4/2024, 17:09) 
    Anyone else notice her new IG profile pic? She literally looks 50 years old. This hair is horrible. And I personally love the picture frames coming out of her head.

Hey, I’m 51 and I take offense to that comment! I don’t look nearly that bad 😂. It is so awful though, I agree. Terrible quality selfie for basically a business account, makes sense. 🙄

I don’t think it’s a coincidence she updated it right before Paris. I think she is banking on Andrea’s followers following her after this trip and she changed the pic to one she thinks she looks chic in 😂

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Seems like her time leading up to the trip would have been better spent learning key phrases in French instead of the panic shopping she did. Or maybe even on the plane ride over. Nope, she has to do it in the car in Paris.

She is such a garbage human, expecting others to take care of her due to her utter laziness. Her parents must be so proud of the entitled bitch they created

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Old complaining cow Khate is never as giddy or truly happy than when she’s away from her kids and husband, preferably as far as possible.

5.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s so out of breath just walking!

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If she's so worried about her safety maybe she should put her phone down while she's walking around. Although it would be kinda funny if someone snatched it out of her hand as she was on stories 🤭 And why wouldn't she come prepared and bring her own Euros? It's not that difficult, you just go to the bank and exchange your money before you leave.

7.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She is acting like it is literally freezing there in her giant puffy winter coat, I just looked it up and it is in the 50s. OK, that's cold to me because I am from Florida but come on, really? And what was the weather she was expecting? Did she do NO research whatsoever for this ridiculous trip, or even ask someone like Andreea, so what's the weather, what should I wear? She also had to say it was "spitting rain", I HATE IT WHEN SHE SAYS THAT. It sounds so Ellie May. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD QUIT TALKING IN YOUR PHONE WHEN YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT TO PASS OUT PANTING FROM WALKING.

8.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    to hear Paris described as 'do-able' is just.....so..criiiiiinge.

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I bet big boss businesswoman got her own room and stuck the other two together. I’d love to be a fly on that room wall. 🤣

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    OMG who else has knowledge or has looked at Andreea Ali's Instagram page and stories. She is SO chic and sophisticated. The esthetic of her page is very high-end Parisian, very who's who. This is going to be pathetic for big ole bumbling clomping panting Ellie May and her 2 paid-for groupies, all in their big ole puffy coats to an incredibly beautiful lady who literally is a celebrity makeup artist with her Hermes bag and Louboutin shoes just to wear around town.

11.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s almost 11pm Parisian time. No dinner updates??? For sure the meal was perfection, n’est-ce pas????

12.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So far the Paris trip is going as expected. Here's my 2 cents:
    1.That's Jordan the sometimes-photographer who does real photography for weddings. Bridget the new girl didn't get to come.
    2.I think they all look like basic Americans and there's nothing wrong with that but K8 seems to want people to think she belongs there--"We say bonjour but they can all tell we are American."
    3.Why is she always surprised when strangers are kind? Anyone in a hospitality job is going to be kind if they are doing their job right.
    4.She called Jordan "Jojo" which I would bet Jordan did not find cute.
    5.I am in Rome right now (with my husband haha) and we got Euros at the bancomat the day we arrived in case cash was needed. We didn't need a friend that had been to Europe to get it for us.
    6.Also most everyone speaks English here and if not we have Italian downloaded on Google Translate. Paris is likely the same for tourist areas. K8 is so good at playing the "help me" game, but we are supposed to also believe she's a self made career breadwinner boss babe that has an important job.
    7.If only the luggage had been lost. Maybe on the way home!

13.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I cant believe there were no food pics of her unbelievable Parisian dinner. Was the Paris pizza too fancy for her? Was the waiter/waitress rude? Did K8 faceplant on her plate from travel day exhaustion and jet lag? Or did she pass out on way to dinner from the moderate walk that had her panting?

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (True Medium Wartface @ 22/4/2024, 17:09) 
    Anyone else notice her new IG profile pic? She literally looks 50 years old. This hair is horrible. And I personally love the picture frames coming out of her head.

She has plenty of blank walls in her house that she could have taken her profile picture in front of. She never pays attention to the details.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Shes an idiot. Plain and simple.

Anyone else follow cooklikeamother? Is there a thread for her???

1673 replies since 17/12/2023, 13:09   204491 views