K8 Small Things--Queen of the Instagram Idiots--Part 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I also want someone to please tell me the purpose of this trip to Paris. Probably cost her at least $10,000 for tickets for 3, 2 rooms hotel (she probably got a room to herself and made them stay together), food, and now the additional costs of going to Heathrow, etc. And I own my own business too and yes, there is such a thing as a business expense which comes directly from the company account/credit card and doesn't have to be payrolled to me and taxes paid/matched, etc., but still it is money that could potentially be used for other things, etc., so I just do not get it. She got her makeup done. That was it. So f'd up if you ask me. She is all over the comments saying "it was a business trip"...which is just total and complete bullshit. Her business is shilling products on her phone. And also she has the nerve to say "if I were a man going to Europe on business for a few days nobody would say anything"....wtf is she talking about playing the woman card? She is definitely Queen of the Idiots.

2.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Five bucks says she didn't buy fun candy for her kids to try.

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EmGeeSnark @ 25/4/2024, 20:53) 

I wonder if she bought anything for her kids as a souvenir.

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I shouldn’t be - but I’m annoyed that they didn’t take advantage of the flight cancellation and stay longer.
    Like being stuck in Paris for a few days was an annoyance.

I get it. Life obligations…but really?

5.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    OMGOSH I loveeee Percy Pig candy!!! I found it in a local specialty candy store near me and it is amazing. Prices are lower than Amazon but probably still a little higher than London, but I figure it is worth it! lol

I will take all odds that she did NOT buy her kids anything because she will tell them it was a "business trip".

6.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My guess is that her kids won't even ask what she brought because it simply won't occur to them that she should have. As I suspected, Jordan was the only one with enough brain cells to figure out taking the Eurostar to London and then flying home from there. "We all took immediate action" translates to: I watched while the other two did everything. Please for the love of god, please call this trip what it was: a girl's trip with "friends" you are paying that you are writing off because you filmed a YouTube video. Also, I don't know too many men who fly to France to have their makeup done.

7.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And I would call a man out on it if he did something similar!

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think the reason her minions weren't taken along on her trip is so that she can talk about it non-stop when she gets home. Especially on her blog... she will send everyone to her blog to read about it. I imagine she thinks she is a makeup artist now with all her know-how.

At least her travels weren't all smooth. Love that. I'm sure she sat back and let the other 2 make all the arrangements for their trip home. She just whipped out the old credit card.

Can't wait to see what she bought besides a $3000 purse. And of course no candy or treats for the kids.

I'd say that she expects the whole family to be at the airport with signs like she did for Justin. Which is probably why she did it in the first place.

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Here’s my take on this trip. It’s either sponsored or a “perk” from Sephora. Isn’t Andrea promoting a line of makeup at Sephora? Isn’t khate a”beauty insider” or part of the Sephora squad? She could not have paid more than 10% out of this whole trip. I did find it interesting that she didn’t show her hotel room. I’m willing to bet they all shared a room and it was small and average! I love that she was so proud of themselves because they managed the flight strike without getting too upset. I mean yeah khate that’s what grown ups do! Or at least Jordan handled it well.

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpeedySnark @ 25/4/2024, 21:35) 
    My guess is that her kids won't even ask what she brought because it simply won't occur to them that she should have. As I suspected, Jordan was the only one with enough brain cells to figure out taking the Eurostar to London and then flying home from there. "We all took immediate action" translates to: I watched while the other two did everything. Please for the love of god, please call this trip what it was: a girl's trip with "friends" you are paying that you are writing off because you filmed a YouTube video. Also, I don't know too many men who fly to France to have their makeup done.

It is like a guy going all the way to Paris to play a video game. Calls it a business trip because he filmed it and put it on YouTube.

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The story saying “the length of our trip is not up for debate” got me. It’s giving “I’ll turn this car around right now!” How does one even debate the length of a trip?

12.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Omg she’s so condescending! No one is debating the length of her trip. We just think it’s the most idiotic thing ever! Her DMs must be blowing up if she had to write that in between flights LOL

13.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wow. I think she storied more today for her trip home than she did all 2 days she was there. Also, her infeed post about Paris talks about the travel issues first and working with Andreea is second. Wasn’t that the point of the business trip?! She is fucking unbelievable. Just be grateful and appreciative for your trip, no need to mention the hassle of getting home. Everyone who travels has experienced things not going their way but they don’t make it the focus of the whole trip!!!! I don’t understand how she has fans.

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flawless @ 25/4/2024, 20:55) 
    QUOTE (EmGeeSnark @ 25/4/2024, 20:53) 

I wonder if she bought anything for her kids as a souvenir.

I will be shocked if she brought something back for her kids. I feel like if she bought them any fun candy she would have shown it. She doesn't seem the type to even think about her kids let alone buy them something on vacation

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s never been on a real business trip. She has no idea.
    In her mind, this was the same thing as an executive flying out to close an International deal on a quick timeline.

1673 replies since 17/12/2023, 13:09   204491 views