K8 Small Things--Queen of the Instagram Idiots--Part 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 4/26/2024, 03:07 AM) 
    She’s never been on a real business trip. She has no idea.
    In her mind, this was the same thing as an executive flying out to close an International deal on a quick timeline.

Came here to say the same thing. I bet she is like this was a real business trip. Bless her heart. She so wants to think that. She made it what she wanted it to be.

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This was no way in hell a trip for Sephora. I can promise you that. I follow so many of the people that are on the squad for Sephora. And the beauty insider wouldn’t get you a trip to Paris. This was the dumbest trip ever. I would love to have fun with her back and forth in the comments but she would just block me instead. Half a day with Andrea. Fly to Paris for maybe two days. She could have made it longer. It was all for attention and to say she went there. So dumb. She probably just used a credit card and write it all off. If she doesn’t stick to her words that it was a business trip she probably thinks the irs will come after her next year.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It’s so sad and pathetic- I could see if it were a brand trip and they determined the length of stay, but she literally chose this. A sad, pathetic grasp at gaining followers by flying halfway around the world to get her makeup done, solely because her husband dared to fly over seas without her.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 4/26/2024, 03:44 AM) 
    It’s so sad and pathetic- I could see if it were a brand trip and they determined the length of stay, but she literally chose this. A sad, pathetic grasp at gaining followers by flying halfway around the world to get her makeup done, solely because her husband dared to fly over seas without her.

It’s really really sad. I actually feel bad for her. The ignorance in this trip is just beyond comprehension.i am going to California in August , just California not Paris and I am staying an extra week to travel around before a convention. And I am nobody.

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why is she such an incredible bitch? She truly is a dark-hearted hateful person. I honestly hate her. You are not, repeat, not, a business person and this was not a business trip. You are a shiller and a spokesperson, so unless one of your brands brought you to Laris specifically to meet with you about a partnership agreement then it is not a business trip just to fly over for 2 days out of spite because your husband went out of the country without you, and you got your makeup done by a very kind makeup artist that Lord only knows how you met her. This was the stupidest trip ever on the internet and she knows it. She’s right, there is no debate, because it was 100% idiotic.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0614

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How much I would love to debate that post with her. I would give anything. The person that said it cost 10,000 was right. I looked it up the tickets themselves cost about 3k for them all . I am literally breaking out on my chin from this ignorance

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My husband is going on a real business trip next week from Mon to Sat to San Diego. Leaving me home with our 2 teen girls. I have never been to San Diego- neither has he. Totally jealous! It never even occurred to me to plan a revenge trip when he gets back. Kate is spiteful and mean.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lovesbux @ 26/4/2024, 04:03) 
    How much I would love to debate that post with her. I would give anything. The person that said it cost 10,000 was right. I looked it up the tickets themselves cost about 3k for them all . I am literally breaking out on my chin from this ignorance

Don’t forget to add in the $3000 purse, which is absolutely ridiculous.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t believe the story about her running into the person in the elevator.

10.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She literally drags the cat to be closer to her and then presses it down to stay by “petting” it.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This isn’t for Sephora she would plaster it if it was. And she didnt make Sephora squad the second year!! This was her own idea and it fell so flat!

We are traveling internationally right now and I would never do these flights for such a short time it’s just plain stupid. And no real business man or woman would either. She got called out and cant take it. She doesn’t know how to travel or how the world works and it shows. She’s just immature.

That bag is fugly! The brand on the strap is horrid! And did anyone notice Amanda was carrying the sack when they walked in to Andrea’s? I bet she’s kisses Kate’s ass, but that’s probably her job.

Oh one more thing… she is getting torn to pieces on reddit as well!!!

12.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I love how she thinks people are “debating” with her. It’s not a debate. It’s observing and noticing!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Can you link to the Reddit? Thanks

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tackymojo @ 26/4/2024, 13:55) 
    Can you link to the Reddit? Thanks

R/k8_smallthingssnark

Hope I did that right,lol

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For a month leading up to this “trip” she’s been saying “we’re going to PaRiS” and packing and getting ready and going on and on. When someone says they are going to Paris there is an expectation of what they will do when they go and how long they will stay. You don’t expect to just see her film her face walking down the street, someone put makeup on her and then a bunch of pics on the plane! That is a lame Paris trip, business or not!!!

She didn’t “go to Paris” she had her makeup done by someone else in another country!!!!!!

1673 replies since 17/12/2023, 13:09   204447 views