Tracy Hensel: Trainwreck Tracy off the rails again. Pt. 7

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m sure Vin is just thrilled that whole backwards clan is going out there. This will seal the deal for Haley never getting a ring.

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How much you want to bet that she is going to try and rock the outfits and swimwear being around her daughters and sons in law as well as Vin who she crushes on like a teenager. I can totally see her trying again to be the "cool" mom and making a total ass of herself as she downs each glass of wine. Paul will be in the usual role of driving her around, bringing her luggage in, setting up her laptop and wifi so she will be all set to work on her daily checklists. Bottom line: I wish we could all be a part of a watch party after she starts posting stories....the fun we all would have.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. I think that's her whole reasoning for this extra step up with no drinking, no celebratory meals, pilates, etc. She thinks she's going to be the milf on this trip. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    A little off topic, but I’ve noticed many moms giggle like teenagers when they’re around young men, or their daughters’ or sons’ friends. Like they all want to be “Stacy’s Mom”. Tracy is the epitome of this and it’s hilarious. The boys/men usually find it entertaining because it’s pathetic.

5.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, she is like that around her brothers-in-law as well. I’m sure for many years she tried to play the role as the youngest wife of the brothers, most fit, prettiest, etc etc, and probably mistakenly assumed Paul’s brothers wanted her. That’s maybe another reason why she is so triggered by her aging face and tries to her detriment to stop the aging process. Shes in denial that she’s not young anymore. She wants to be the one in the crowd who people say “gosh Tracy you haven’t aged one bit.” But she knows that will never happen because what she’s done to her face is devastatingly terrible and irreversible and makes her look 15 years older, not to mention deformed and asymmetrical.

6.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=63028081

1190 replies since 19/12/2023, 21:46   72724 views