PeaceBeWithYouFromTheInsufferableShrewThat'sJen Pt. 436

Merry Fraughtmas, Ya Filthy Animal!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +56   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Helping out at the school? Don't you two realize you could be home exercising?! :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo I mean, if you're not prioritizing yourself above your kids, what are you even doing with your life?

2.     +51   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I was looking for a crochet video and that stupid Elyse Myers popped up telling us why people with ADHD should not learn to make granny squares. I reported it. I don’t need her spamming me in my happy crochet world :angry:

3.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Your list is “growing by the minute”, asshole because you put yourself first and now you’re scrambling to get things done.

If only you had the choice to NOT exercise for 2 hours a day and NOT travel every other week.

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +65   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Even with the exercise and travel what honestly is she in a panic about ???

Like I really want to know

Work deadlines before the New Year ... Nope

Buying last minute Christmas presents for friends and family ...nope

Taking care of elderly parents ... Nope

Having to juggle motherhood and job ... Nope

Taking care of a pet .... Nope

Cleaning her own home ... Nope

Hair cuts .... Nope

Ya I'm at a loss

5.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 20/12/2023, 00:40) 
    I really really really dislike Elyse Myers

that is all

Buying your own Christmas present and doing a show and tell with the group is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. It’s also what Jenny is now forced to do every single year since Don dumped her ass lolol

At first glance, I thought the Mel Robbins reel Jen posted was actually Christine Brown from Sister Wives and I was like wow, Meow is going to freak out :lol:

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Could someone DM me her IG handle. I am blocked and I forgot it on the anonymous viewer.

TFS!!!!!

7.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 12/20/2023, 01:50 AM) 
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 12/19/2023, 06:36 PM) 
    Tis the season where the teachers summon parents to volunteer at their kids schools and want you to donate items with less than a day's notice. :XD: Just today I was informed that I needed to obtain 4 pounds of shredded iceberg lettuce and 200 Ziploc snack baggies by TOMORROW MORNING :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: , then I have to go over to the school to help set up and serve this special Christmas lunch for 65 5th graders. My son's class won the food drive, so they get an extra root beer float party Thursday and his band class is having a pizza party on Friday before the entire elementary school walks to the movie theater before Christmas break. Guess who got volunteered for that too? Jen would never. :snickering:

Lol! Yes! Tomorrow is the school Christmas sing along and also class Christmas parties. My son's classroom mom got covid, so I volunteered for the day. The teacher is so thankful because she was not looking forward to doing the whole thing by herself.

Oh, crap. I still have to go wrap the teacher's gift! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

We had the semi-annual choir concert last Thursday and my son's band concert last night, which is a special kind of torture in itself. Dang,I know you're supposed to be enthusiastic about your kid being on a stage, but a bunch of out of tune 10 year olds playing Hot Cross Buns with snare drums and clarinets isn't really my idea of a good time.

His teacher is already out until after Christmas break for foot surgery,so I still have to get an extra gift for the sub. We just got done with round one of basketball season through the school, then we're doing the YMCA league through January and February. I really don't know what Jen expects the future with her kids to be like when they are fully involved in extracurricular activities. I feel kind of bad for Tens, because you know she's going to end up bearing the brunt of it all with 5 kids because of the other parent's inability to act like a fully functioning adult.

8.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 20/12/2023, 03:04) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 20/12/2023, 00:40) 
    I really really really dislike Elyse Myers

that is all

At first glance, I thought the Mel Robbins reel Jen posted was actually Christine Brown from Sister Wives and I was like wow, Meow is going to freak out :lol:

this cow better not ever ruin Sister Wives for me :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

I’d love to see Jen on a TLC show though. 90 day fiance? My 600lb life? :snickering:

9.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/20/2023, 03:57 AM) 

I’d love to see Jen on a TLC show though. 90 day fiance? My 600lb life? :snickering:

Hoarders, Buried Alive

10.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 20/12/2023, 03:57) 

My Freaky Feet

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My Big Fat Mundane Life

Return to Amish

My Feet Are Killing Me

12.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    omg yes. the feet show! I tried to watch them do bunion surgery on someone and I was like 🤮🤮🤮

that surgery would be an actual FIRE and Curveball

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, I think Usman is single! Get your toy boy Jenny and may he take all your money.

14.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    a balm to this weathered heart :crying:

IMG_2800

15.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I really need to bring out my shitty art skills and pair them with shit quotes and market them to Jen.

889 replies since 20/12/2023, 00:19   82081 views