Merry Fraughtmas, Ya Filthy Animal!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sorry.....but I would so love it if she lost all her money and had to work a real job in order to support herself and pay her bills. Now that would be some good youtube content. I've had enough of her expanding passive--agressive ass. I mean....technically....she actually is making enough money from Patreon to live on....but not enough to live the way she does. She is completely taken care of and the money she makes off of Patreon is like candy money to her.....

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What is she evolving into exactly?

She’s the same sad sack she’s been, she just moves it around from time to time.

She was annoyed at the homeless in Portland so she’s praying (to herself?) about it? How does she find the time when she’s walking side by side with all the patrons?

Something tells me Neanderthals were more evolved.

3.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 12/21/2023, 05:52 PM) 
    Well, she IS expanding.

giphy

4.     +48   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jenny does such a good job at periodically reminding everyone why she has no friends, family or husband to hang out with.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 21/12/2023, 22:21) 
    ONLY THE SMALL-MINDED JUDGE THE EVOLUTION OF OTHERS

STOP I CAN'T BREATHE :crying:

She forgot to replace the ‘s’ s with $$ s.

6.     +74   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Happy Holidays Bakers!!!

Ec4MOF6

7.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her justifying her hours of working out while complaining she doesn’t know if she can get to everything she wants to do like gift wrapping and sending cards (such important and vital activities). I just wonder what minor changes has caused her overwhelm. I seriously wonder what she does all day besides working out.

8.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen...nothing about you is expanding except your ass.

9.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 21/12/2023, 20:28) 
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 12/21/2023, 02:51 PM) 
    Some changes for a bit of time. But respect our privacy. She wanted to go out and do a festive vlog today but she had to pivot and she's happy to to accommodate her babies but she feels bad that this vlog is just her been stressed out.
    In the live she talked about stress. School activities, light shows etc and then went on to say getting everyone dressed and pressed and ready to go. Yup, just like I thought every little tiny thing is so fraughtful. Getting the kids dressed to go out, stress!!

Do we know when she filmed this vlog? I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday. She talked about her change of plans starting at :18 in this week's update ("last week was...interesting, to say the least.")

Wednesday night was the SK holiday concert. Is that what she's talking about here, or was there something else?

Honestly, I'm delirious with the flu so that might be the extent of my sleuthing on this one :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

In terms of BIG CHANGES COMING...two options:
    a) nothing changes.
    b) she pulls back on Patreon, probably the stupid repetitive useless weekly update.

QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 12/21/2023, 09:58 AM) 
    Also she traveled around 118 days last year not including her little ventures out for theatre, concerts… etc.

Bravo :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

These receipts are giving me life.

Next the bakery needs to calculate how much of her time at home was spent exercising.
    (Actually wouldn't be too difficult considering her Peloton obsession.)

She recorded this on Monday. When she’s trying to print the labels I paused to catch the date on the computer.

10.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's devolving.

She still thinks choosing herself is making her evolve. I'm not sure why she still thinks that. She is clearly not happy. And she is robotically doing the exact same things over and over and over again. Abusing her body physically. Being obsessed with sugar and food. Being a hoarder and shopaholic (even after basically throwing away almost an entire household of stuff and buying everything new....she is still buying buying buying and doesn't even realize what scrapbooking subscriptions she has and doesn't even bother opening them and looking at them most months. She can't even stand to make her house a home. And she thinks the fact that she runs away and does the lamest, most repetitive, boring travelling I can even imagine....as proof about how much she loves her kids because the reason she does it is because she can't be home without them. Which makes absolutely zero sense because we can see how much she can't stand them. She exercises up the wazoo whenever she is home with them and does patience meditations and has her robotic routines of brick pizza crust and bacteria rice and having them eat at 4:30 and having them in bed by.....when....7? This is not a happy family. In any stretch of the imagination. I'm afraid those kids are going to need so much therapy....or they are going to be externalizers and inflict their trauma on future generations. Jenbo had a chance to improve things....but no....she is choosing herself. Screw her kids. She's evolving y'all.

11.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 21/12/2023, 23:05) 
    Happy Holidays Bakers!!!

Ec4MOF6

Wow! I've seen cows with smaller tongues than Jen. She could wash Blue with that whopper. Just lick it clean.

She is truly vile. What does it take to not see that you are a disgusting, despicable human being.

12.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    LOL at that comment. Bill asking the real questions

the point is running away because she can't stand thinking about Don's big happy family and what they may be doing

I can't wait to see who she is telling to F off in 2024

13.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    “Please respect our privacy during these changes”
    She is so vague

Really sounds like her divorce video

Something big is going to happen in 2024?

Maybe Don gets full custody?
    Or he refused to switch weekends for some of her Disney runs

14.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also....I think her fraughtness is mostly performative. *Something* happened which made her change her plans....and it gave her an excuse to complain and be self-righteous and complain about somebody else (probably Tens). But she is happy about it....because whatever it is....it makes her feel like she is sacrificing and being the bigger person. But of course she has to brag and make a huge deal out of it on the internet..... But she is not nearly as fraught as she making it out to be. In fact, she is somewhat pleased because for possibly the very first time....she is actually being inconvenienced for one of the very, very few times she has ever been really inconvenienced instead of being catered to at the highest level. So she is damn well sure she is going to get mileage out of it.

15.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen and her "boundaries," like great Jen, you've got a life with boundaries and zero meaningful relationships. What an accomplishment. Congrats.

889 replies since 20/12/2023, 00:19   82138 views