PeaceBeWithYouFromTheInsufferableShrewThat'sJen Pt. 436

Merry Fraughtmas, Ya Filthy Animal!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 12/23/2023, 06:07 PM)
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 23/12/2023, 17:55) 
    We were talking here about soon kids will stay with D&T full time, or that Don should try for full custody. So I'm amazed how or why the opposite is happening? Jen's custody is increasing for sure, else she'd be giddy! What made Don think this will be good for the kids given how negligent and resentful Jen is? The kids will be miserable. She'd take out all that anger of missing out on her Disney time on them.

This is where I’ve been sitting. Why would Don want to increase the kids exposure to her? She hates being a mother.

He probably got tired of hearing of her over the edge antics in the woods and wanted to put an end to so much travel every couple of days. You know in case there was an emergency she would be home more. But I think this 7 / 7 is win for her actually, she can be away longer and won't have to worry about flying back and forth so much. She will be out of town 14 days out of the month instead of her 8 days a month, is that what we thought she was out of town? I can't remember now?

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt she would physically hurt them, but she definitely messes with their minds. She broke Winnies spirit, but she will be unable to do that with them, as they get older, especially Charlotte in her tween years, Dawny at about 15. She is not going to be able to force them to eat at 4:27.38 every day, they will refuse eating off of baby plates, they are going to rebel, even now you see so much fakeness from Charlotte. She is only carrying that germ laden lovey to placate mummy. I bet Dawny leaves his elsewhere and she [raises him for being a big boy all the while being a bitch to Charlotte. The more exposure they get from the normal family life, the more they will see just how odd, strange, demented, stupid and so much more their birth mother is. I would totally understand if D&T want to keep the 50/50 schedule, because 5 kids under 12? I think her oldest daughter is at least ten. It may get chaotic at times. However, if it ever gets to the point of Chubby Chin being unable to be a parent, no doubt they both would be there to take over 100%.

All speculation on my part. I may have a seat reserved on the on/off week custody, but like Chubby Chin, I reserved it, but of it doesn’t work out, it is fine, I’m fine with it, totally.

3.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 12/23/2023, 11:55 AM)
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 12/23/2023, 12:53 AM)
    When she first talked about it, she said it would "baby steps" up to more straight time with each parent. She loves to baby steps these things. It could that it was written it would change January 2024, because Donny's birthday. They wouldn't need to go back to court for that, if it was written in the original decree.

So, maybe don agreed to let her still have the week after Christmas this year, since they had already purchased a cruise, and it would disappoint the kids. Then she started asking to switch for her races, which have nothing to do with the kids and he said no (I think he would only do that if he had plans) and Jen is big mad now, because she will have to cancel a race. No perfect season again. I much prefer this over someone needing surgery or being sick

She'll need to baby steps a new custody arrangement :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Jesus, I meant she'll need to "practice shorts" a new custody arrangement- ruined my own joke :20130930101758-5e972761:

4.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Last night as my cages and I ate diner with our two circumstances. Cicumstance nimber one made a DELICIOUS, fresh homemade clam chowder. I told them about Jen and her hygiene habits. They all thought that it was gross and would never date anyone like that. They stink.

Jen is not dating. Ever.

Having the kids one week on, one week off would be good for Jen but terrible for the children. Charlotte may love her mother, but she definitely doesn’t like her. Donnie doesn’t care. Yet.

5.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Listening to the first Q&A video. I can't believe those kids are having grilled pizza for Christmas. That's not even on the level of being basic bitch. It's below basic bitch.

6.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Don loves his kids but it doesn’t mean he and Tens don’t also want & need time to themselves, especially if her kids are also on a 7-7 day schedule. And they deserve that time. They’ve accommodated this asshole long enough. Like someone else mentioned, I’m sure Don is confident that she won’t physically hurt the kids. She ignores them for the most part & the kids seem to play together anyway.

In addition, if they were on a 2-2-5-5 schedule right now then it’s the same amount of days anyway, just strung all together. It doesn’t make a massive difference other than for Jen who would have to miss some precious pre-booked Disney fun wogs.

If this was in the divorce decree from the get go, and she still booked all of these things knowing the schedule was due to change in 2024, that makes it extra delicious for us & she’ll be super big mad. Smug bitch is so used to getting her own way that she probably thought Don would give in to switching dates as per usual and when that didn’t happen, she’s now furious & distraught.

And that’s my Christmas wish this year.

7.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 12/23/2023, 05:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 23/12/2023, 01:50) 
    She is actually FUCKING INSANE!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/IMG_3483.jpeg)

Wayne's World, anyone?

a324d894-317a-45a3-a901-f71bff70ce39_text

Ugh of COURSE Jen thinks she can relate to this song. "I'm getting tired even for a phoenix, always rising from the ashes." This is how Jen actually envisions herself. Heads up Jen, this is not how your divorce went down. You pushed Don away for years. Also, Swifties are very welcoming people but we don't want you, Jen.

8.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    Should I tell my daughter in law she is doing it ALL wrong? She has 3 kids (6 yr old and 4 year old twins, all boys.). AND a full time job. She’s done all the Christmas shopping and wrapping, took kids to activities, etc. she’s not fraught!, she must be doing something wrong! :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

9.     +46   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Thank you Jen 🙏
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231223_131334_Instagram

10.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OMG, she went there. Where no man will ever go again.

11.     +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She's embarrassing today
    Oh boy

12.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    3 hairs to the wind
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231223_132122_Instagram

13.     +71   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    48d54319e156db0566b600ce29f36fb7

14.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 23/12/2023, 19:12) 
    Should I tell my daughter in law she is doing it ALL wrong? She has 3 kids (6 yr old and 4 year old twins, all boys.). AND a full time job. She’s done all the Christmas shopping and wrapping, took kids to activities, etc. she’s not fraught!, she must be doing something wrong! :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

This this this

This is what I fully don't understand

Does she not get that for most of us holiday "time" although a happy time for friends and family and activities and food and all of it, is just another day that fits into a schedule ... Like doesn't she understand how most of us work full time and do all of the activities when we can and we aren't dying or journaling or stressing

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 23/12/2023, 13:07) 
    I don’t like how Jen injects herself into Christmas and “Santa” territory. To me it feels like she’s trying to make things about her. I don’t believe many parents with children who believe in Santa also give gifts from “mom and dad” at least no one I’ve ever known of has. Same with the holiday cards, it’s like let them have their excited moment of look what Santa brought - no it’s compounded by a phoney disingenuous card from their mom? She’s clearly always got to have that spotlight / guilt play going. I really am feeling more and more sad for those kids.

Totally agree. That's not normal. Our children gets presents from Santa and that's it. Why make it such a complicated thing with presents from us and cards from us? Life is long enough for us to do that once they're old enough and Santa's out of the picture. Then we can do mom & dad presents. And cards later on when they're grown ups and live on their own lol

889 replies since 20/12/2023, 00:19   82082 views