PeaceBeWithYouFromTheInsufferableShrewThat'sJen Pt. 436

Merry Fraughtmas, Ya Filthy Animal!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Only on pg 41 and just finished the live. She is not pissed enough for this to be Don and Tens or anything to do with them. I am making a guess it has to do with a Ross family member and it's serious. I also think she wanted to be involved with whatever is going on and they politely (most likely Suz) told her the most helpful thing she can do is take the kids. She feels neglected yet again.

2.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ok, I’m caught up thanks to choosing ME and doing my forty-five minute treadmill walk.

I want a seat on the 7/7 train, AND I think there’s more to it. Hear me out:

1. The kiddos are definitely getting interested in activities, and I’m sure it’s been exacerbated by their other siblings. I can see Jin saying, “Sure, Donald, they can be in X, Y, Z, but YOU have to pay for it and take them. I can’t disrupt my TrAvEl VlOgGeR cArEeR for such things.” And while that worked for a time, she’s going to have to start helping with the chauffeur stage of parenting and resents it cutting into her ME time.

AND

2. We saw in a recent picture of Charlotte that her adult teeth are coming in crooked. Age 8 is the about the time to start orthodontia, and I’d bet that D&T took Charlotte to get her started - probably with a palate expander. I know from my brother’s 99%-er experience with divorce that it’s common for parents to share the cost. That’s less mad money for Jin, and it’s going to take time (and lots of appointments), some of which will doubtless occur on Jin’s babysitting schedule. Less mad money and less MEEEEE time for a child that she hates? Yeah, that’s the kind of totally foreseeable “chaos lottery” that would upend RoboJin.

I also hope that D&T start holding her feet to the fire. While she obviously didn’t want and doesn’t like those children, she still brought them into this word and has a responsibility to them. I really hope that someone is making her act like a goddamn adult for a second.

But yeah, whatever happened is inconveniencing the Pwincess, and that is unacceptable.

Oh, and I don’t think it’s a case of a new baby Ross from D&T. But if it is, do we think they would just use a surrogate? Pregnancy is exhausting without five existing kinds and a crazy crone to deal with.

That’s all I’ve got in the fanfic department today, friends. I hope that your holidays are not fraught!

3.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FutureMrs.DonaldK.RossIII @ 23/12/2023, 19:14) 
    Thank you Jen 🙏

I just love it when she announces that she hangs out in the gossip boards (but then inevitably will at some point chastise the other people that hang out in the gossip boards).

4.     +50   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What an attention seeking loser.

She's "feeling feisty" because she's 2 seconds away from having a massive breakdown. :rolleyes:

5.     +55   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    3, 2, 1...

6.     +54   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen since you're reading...here's where the holidays went all wrong for you

giphy

7.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 12/23/2023, 07:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 23/12/2023, 13:07) 
    I don’t like how Jen injects herself into Christmas and “Santa” territory. To me it feels like she’s trying to make things about her. I don’t believe many parents with children who believe in Santa also give gifts from “mom and dad” at least no one I’ve ever known of has. Same with the holiday cards, it’s like let them have their excited moment of look what Santa brought - no it’s compounded by a phoney disingenuous card from their mom? She’s clearly always got to have that spotlight / guilt play going. I really am feeling more and more sad for those kids.

Totally agree. That's not normal. Our children gets presents from Santa and that's it. Why make it such a complicated thing with presents from us and cards from us? Life is long enough for us to do that once they're old enough and Santa's out of the picture. Then we can do mom & dad presents. And cards later on when they're grown ups and live on their own lol

I'm in a pretty diverse group of moms in terms of where we live in the country, and all of them do mom and dad AND Santa gifts for the kids. That's how I was raised, as well. We also make sure our kids see mom and dad opening gifts from one another.

Edited by Uncontrollable Resentment - 12/23/2023, 07:41 PM

8.     +83   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    ALSO that's not even the same pose you idiot

ssJvDtD

9.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 12/23/2023, 03:06 AM) 
    QUOTE (Ronald Moss @ 23/12/2023, 02:44) 
    I think I might be having some form of brain failure event because I actually feel sorry for her that she's clearly not over the split.

She cares about nothing or no one but herself. She literally didn’t care that her patron is dying of cancer. I say this as a friend…

IMG_6987

She doesn’t deserve you feeling bad for her

This was the wake up call I so desperately needed. Many thanks!

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I grew up with parent gifts and Santa gifts. Also doing that with my child. Not familiar with anyone in my social group that does just Santa gifts. I also think that it eases into the concept of when a kid doesn't believe anymore that they won't get gifts ever again.

11.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen

12.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s completely unhinged.

Thank you for setting some boundaries, Don and Tens.

Merry Christmas to us 🤣

13.     +50   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How come every time she has her kids alone for a week she’s looking for a reason to fight with the bakery? Displaced anger much?

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If Disney race falls on her custody week she can always hire a nanny to go to Florida, book some rooms and have them there with her. After the race she has all day to herself to stuff her face with Gideons etc.

15.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Watched her instagrams Her strands of hair flying from her peloton fan just look so sad. Also does she have to find a new cc cookie recipe because she is too traumatized to make those over floured “chippies” she made all the time for “ the fam”??? She can’t cope.

889 replies since 20/12/2023, 00:19   82082 views