8 Passengers Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think missions cost the family money .. like 400$ a month or something. If Kevin was going to arrest Shari, I don't think he'd pay for her mission.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That still burns me up. Fuck Kevin. Shari was his favorite. She adored him. They are both book smart. The way he tried to get her arrested AFTER all of this came out was too much. How do you heal from that.

Anyway, looks like Chad is relaxing, thankfully
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231231_164232_Instagram

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What's Kevin getting rid of? Google street view was updated in September, garbage cans out on the street overflowing, the middle one looks like there's a famed picture on top. Hard to tell, but if it's a member of the Franke family, I'd say Chad with sunglasses. Kevin needs to be arrested, child neglect if not more. 2023%2009%20Franke%20garbage%20framed%20pic

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jessie too feels that Jodi's lawyer's statement is a joke.

This obsession with confessions.... now it its more understandable, why little boy was repeating that it is all 'his fault'.... So they were torturing the children to confess their sins. And if children after such a severe torture 'didn't feel better', that was because 'they didn't confess'. So they were tortured some more.....

I'm wondering. What is the statue of limitation? Can Jessie (and others) sue her? Sue her while she is in prison and add to her sentence?

Jessie said that Jodi kept all of the material - can this be used as evidence in potential future trial?

I went and researched - it looks like, that for the second degree felony, the statue of limitation is 4 years. in 2010 Jessie did file a police report, but was not taken seriously, her own father helped with that.

I have a very little hope that someone will be held responsible that Jessie was not taken seriously.

Though I detest Ruby (and Kevin), Jodi should've received much longer punishment. Ruby at least said that she regrets (how truthful this is, is another story) but Jodi regrets nothing, she si only doing, what she is doing, for 'the benefit of the children'.... She is behaving like she is a victim here, for the benefit of the children'. :sick:

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayMar @ 1/1/2024, 02:42 AM) 
    What's Kevin getting rid of? Google street view was updated in September, garbage cans out on the street overflowing, the middle one looks like there's a famed picture on top. Hard to tell, but if it's a member of the Franke family, I'd say Chad with sunglasses. Kevin needs to be arrested, child neglect if not more.

I don't know him, but I think he is and idiot of the first degree. He knows that media is sniffing around, because this is a big case, but he is throwing family photos in the trash for everyone to see. If anything, he should've been worried for the feelings of his children.

From his expression when he was asking why Shari won't be arrested, I deduct, that he worries only about himself and no one else. Like he want's to forget, that he ever had a family. It is true that he couldn't be charged legally for this particular abuse, but everything is his responsibility too. He is guilty in front of his children. I don't know what CPS is doing. I agree, he should've been charged of neglect at least.

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Luki @ 1/1/2024, 11:41 AM) 
    Jessie too feels that Jodi's lawyer's statement is a joke.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3oo6J7M4rU

This obsession with confessions.... now it its more understandable, why little boy was repeating that it is all 'his fault'.... So they were torturing the children to confess their sins. And if children after such a severe torture 'didn't feel better', that was because 'they didn't confess'. So they were tortured some more.....

I'm wondering. What is the statue of limitation? Can Jessie (and others) sue her? Sue her while she is in prison and add to her sentence?

Jessie said that Jodi kept all of the material - can this be used as evidence in potential future trial?

I went and researched - it looks like, that for the second degree felony, the statue of limitation is 4 years. in 2010 Jessie did file a police report, but was not taken seriously, her own father helped with that.

I have a very little hope that someone will be held responsible that Jessie was not taken seriously.

Though I detest Ruby (and Kevin), Jodi should've received much longer punishment. Ruby at least said that she regrets (how truthful this is, is another story) but Jodi regrets nothing, she si only doing, what she is doing, for 'the benefit of the children'.... She is behaving like she is a victim here, for the benefit of the children'. :sick:

The fact that Jessie wasn't taken seriously makes me so angry and sick. They begged for help more than once and got none. :cry:

Jodi should be in jail for a very long time. She certainly should be in longer than Ruby though Ruby deserves to be in for a long time.

The more I read and hear, the more sickened and angry I get.

The Mormon church runs the state of Utah. Something needs to be done but what? Even all of this national scrutiny won't change anything. :(

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My hope is that during ongoing therapy this year, one of the four minor Franke kids will divulge abuse/neglect from Kevin. The therapist is mandated to report it. Then perhaps charges could be brought against Kevin.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 1/1/2024, 19:52) 
    My hope is that during ongoing therapy this year, one of the four minor Franke kids will divulge abuse/neglect from Kevin. The therapist is mandated to report it. Then perhaps charges could be brought against Kevin.

I hope the same thing. He is not innocent in this. I still don't understand why he wasn't arrested along with Ruby & Jodi. I listen to the 911 call from Jodi's neighbor who cried. He asked Russell where's your father and Russell said he didn't know and hasn't seen or heard from him in months. I was livid when I heard that. He was living that bachelor life in his condo and never once visited or checked on the children. He doesn't care about them and abused them too. Those poor children. None of this should have ever happened. It makes me physically sick to think what those children went through. It's unbelievable the DA gave them both a plea deal.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think it’s interesting that Chad is off partying with his friends in Mexico over the holidays, while his sister is at home dealing with this mess. Typical LDS male really.
    I know he’s going through a hard time too but doesn’t seem to be doing a lot to support his siblings.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    [/QUOTE]
    Most LDS households do not allow their teenagers to have their own rooms because they might have inappropriate thoughts or do inappropriate things -
    [/QUOTE]

Where do you get this information from?

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HoneeB @ 2/1/2024, 14:08) 
    I think it’s interesting that Chad is off partying with his friends in Mexico over the holidays, while his sister is at home dealing with this mess. Typical LDS male really.
    I know he’s going through a hard time too but doesn’t seem to be doing a lot to support his siblings.

I'm wondering if perhaps his friends took him as a surprise. They left the day of Jodi's plea deal.

I think it's interesting he's posting tons of pics with his friends now. Because his mom was crazy Ruby from 8 Passengers, he never got to have control over his own social media. Now he's 18 and free.

I hope Shari and the kitty are with the siblings.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He deserves a break.
    Ruby knows she taught her kids right from wrong. She continued to bully them.. why because she's the.mom.. she's older... she's on a power trip?? Fuck her.
    Nothing wrong with traveling while your young having fun and getting to experience the world and life outside your hometown bubble. I hope he has a great support group and people who aren't taking advantage of him. Ruby tried to mold him into something and he owes it to himself to be and find his own self

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Grandmother @ 2/1/2024, 16:57) 

Most LDS households do not allow their teenagers to have their own rooms because they might have inappropriate thoughts or do inappropriate things -
    [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is openly discussed by other Mormon vlog families who have talked about how they address issues like masturbation with their teenage children; how sharing bedrooms is one method of reducing it, as well as parents and bishops having frequent talks with teenagers to keep it under control.
    There is a lot of information online about it - both on LDS and non-LDS sites. Also, the ex-Mormon community are very vocal about this and describe it as very harmful LDS teaching.
    I believe that Chad did have his own room but the door was allegedly removed from it, as well as his bed. I don’t really wish to speculate on the reason for this because he was a minor at the time. However, all children are entitled to privacy and no child should be made to feel ashamed of perfectly normal behaviours.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 2/1/2024, 20:18) 
    He deserves a break.
    Ruby knows she taught her kids right from wrong. She continued to bully them.. why because she's the.mom.. she's older... she's on a power trip?? Fuck her.
    Nothing wrong with traveling while your young having fun and getting to experience the world and life outside your hometown bubble. I hope he has a great support group and people who aren't taking advantage of him. Ruby tried to mold him into something and he owes it to himself to be and find his own self

I have no trouble whatsoever with him travelling and living his life. It’s just interesting that with their mother in jail at Christmas and the small children in care, Chad chose to spend it with his friends.
    I can absolutely understand why he would want to do that but it’s very typically LDS male. His siblings are in crisis. It would be nice if Shari had her brother to rely on.

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HoneeB @ 3/1/2024, 00:46) 
    QUOTE (Grandmother @ 2/1/2024, 16:57) 

[/QUOTE]

It is openly discussed by other Mormon vlog families who have talked about how they address issues like masturbation with their teenage children; how sharing bedrooms is one method of reducing it, as well as parents and bishops having frequent talks with teenagers to keep it under control.
    There is a lot of information online about it - both on LDS and non-LDS sites. Also, the ex-Mormon community are very vocal about this and describe it as very harmful LDS teaching.
    I believe that Chad did have his own room but the door was allegedly removed from it, as well as his bed. I don’t really wish to speculate on the reason for this because he was a minor at the time. However, all children are entitled to privacy and no child should be made to feel ashamed of perfectly normal behaviours.
    [/QUOTE]

That’s completely false and no recommendation or anything by the Mormon church. Your information is based on purely individualized decisions or just gossip and assumptions . If one or some families have chosen to do that, that’s on them. It’s absolutely not “most” situation at all.
    *I am an exmo*. Im 100% for exposing the truth and all but that’s just nonsense. Teens privacy is encouraged. They should not be sharing rooms with younger siblings especially.

156 replies since 22/12/2023, 02:38   15559 views