Knorpp and South Pt 5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Its a beautiful looking house but very cluttered just up Nutmegs street. Does seem to be very cheap for such a large house so there's got to be a catch.

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    When they were talking about selling/buying last month they said they wanted "property" this time? So I don't think they'll want something with a small yard, as pretty as that Zillow house is.

On the other hand, I'm not sure they'll get great acreage PLUS something that'll be "turnkey" (as the realtors say) to the extent that her parents will feel comfortable moving right in.

3.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I have a feeling their road trip will not last very long. The last time they were on the road for months was six years ago. Jude and Eve were little and the Irish twins were comfortable in the bunks. Now they are the size of grown men. Did you note the size of those bunks. There is not enough seating for all of them to read or work on their tablets. After a couple of weeks of being crammed together I think they will have had enough.

4.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    yeah, their set up in the 5th wheel at least seemed more planned and organized. This is more of a "let's try to squeeze by with what we have" scenario.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Also something to note....full time RVers tend to be thousand trails members to save money on campground fees. They are staying at a KOA...KOA's are the Hilton's of rv/camping resorts. They love to just hemorrhage money!

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Xinia @ 4/21/2024, 07:58 AM) 
    I actually love the house you show for sale in Buena Vista. I can't imagine trying to keep it clean or heat it in the winter but it is quite wonderful. Remember, however, Megan wants "property" where she can have a huge garden, chickens, bees, goats etc...a real farm. Who is supposed to care for all that is a mystery but that is her vision.

Property like that with all the chickens, bees, etc is going to be a lot of work and she's going to run out of free labor soon. Elijah, Daniel and Esther are already on their own (or very soon for Esther), Andrew is on his mission then has school lined up, and Pearl, Peter and Asher aren't far behind. If Meghan realizes this "farm" dream, it will be short-lived after a few months of trying to do it all themselves with just Jude and Eve.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Prisoners have more room in their cells than those kids do in that camper bedroom. Six people cramped into that small bedroom with minimal ventilation is really gross. Meghan said her kids are happy to be travelling, but her vlogging didn't show any happiness. SHE was smiling, but her smiles are not genuine.

8.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her smiles are deranged.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NosyChipsOrCracks @ 4/24/2024, 07:30 AM) 
    Prisoners have more room in their cells than those kids do in that camper bedroom. Six people cramped into that small bedroom with minimal ventilation is really gross. Meghan said her kids are happy to be travelling, but her vlogging didn't show any happiness. SHE was smiling, but her smiles are not genuine.

I agree! That smile and false bravado, fake.
    They are a far cry from the mansion she envisioned, way back when, with all of those house plans they had drawn up.
    Even further than with the brick rancher in Davidson.

Talk about backing yourself into a corner. 🤦‍♀️

10.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    When they last vlogged they were on their way to the eclipse. The eclipse was 16 days ago. I don't understand why they are not posting more to bring events up to real time. When they post next it will still not give any indication of final plans for housing. Megan might love to travel but I think the kids would be happy to have a space they can call home.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OldHag @ 4/16/2024, 11:05 AM) 
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 15/4/2024, 13:06) 
    I've been watching "Mamabear2many". She is a homestead mother (real homestead) with 14 kids and is pregnant with #15. Twelve still live at home. She isn't a grifter.

She got a PO Box somewhat recently. Has she shown anything received yet?

One person sent some sugar free snacks to her child with Type 1 diabetes. That was a while back though. Nothing else.

12.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    OMG Megan screaming and crying during the eclipse is over the top! It is of course an exciting meteorological event but not something that would normally invoke near hysteria. Good grief. Did her face look particularly orange?

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow, Nutmeg sure looks old.

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Random thoughts, few good:

That was pretty exhausting energy on Meghan's part. It's probably what got Eve so overwrought. And why was Mike filming HER the whole time?

I'm sure there will be people who will be upset that they downplayed Eve's distress. I don't have special needs children, but I think the family has probably learned that Eve bounces back more quickly if they don't make a big deal. So I suspect that was the best way to handle it. (Other than Meghan screaming in her ear during the event.)

I hope Eve wasn't too upset that she was going to meet up with her new friend, and then the plan changed again.

I couldn't have rolled my eyes harder at the "Kidding not kidding" thing about chemtrails and government weather control.

Could there BE more tension between Meghan's family and her brother and sister-in-law? That was weird.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Poor Eve, sitting there with dry heaves, looking pale and confused as the Meghan Knorpp show unfolded around her. Why didn't they share a meal with her brother? The kids looked underwhelmed during the shot of their meal in Indianapolis.

887 replies since 23/12/2023, 02:12   123177 views