Knorpp and South Pt 5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes Esther is escaping the madness but I am concerned for her. She apparently is getting a job at a small salon in a small college town. How much money will she possibly be making to pay for food, an apartment, clothing etc. They gave Elijah a car. Will they give her one. Of course not. A chance for freedom yes but with it a whole lot of stress. It would be nice to know they are helping her financially but that would be out of character for them.Even when she was on mission basic living needs were met for her. I just worry for her ability to thrive alone happily.

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What happened to Andrew’s ghost tour business? Did they just give up on it? That would be a shame. But in the end it is still work, and we all know the Knorpps are allergic to work. They are the laziest people EVER!!!!

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I feel sorry for Pearl being left there.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    The logical financial thing would be for Elijah and Esther to share a place.

Either way, with Esther out of the RV soon, Pearl and Eve can share so that Eve doesn’t have to share with Jude.

Megan definitely seems manic right now, will be interesting to see how this Current RV phase plays out

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How old is Pearl now? I bet she'll do a mission just to get away from her machete-wielding brothers. I wonder if they pushed Esther out. They make everything sound so rosey yet as soon as they change they then say how it was miserable and didn't work for them

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I give this latest iteration until maybe Sept or Oct. Then they’ll be in a rental. Because ‘all these big kids in one little RV didn’t work for us.’

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I give this latest iteration until maybe Sept or Oct. Then they’ll be in a rental. Because ‘all these big kids in one little RV didn’t work for us.’

Oh I doubt it. I say 1-2 months at most. :D :D

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree with 1-2 months. Irregardless of what Meegan said in the last vlog … she seemed pretty stretched thin.
    So many of them cramped inside that small place. Eating the meal with no place to sit looked miserable.

Misery - on the road.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    November was the last post on the Ghost tour FB page. They ran that business that Andrew built straight in to the ground.

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^ Just like everything else they’ve done.

I wonder if they might be feeling pretty stupid right about now, selling the rancher the way that they did.
    It cannot feel comfortable - bottom line, being homeless.
    Wonder what Mike’s family thinks about all of this? 🤔

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rhody123 @ 20/4/2024, 17:20) 
    How old is Pearl now? I bet she'll do a mission just to get away from her machete-wielding brothers. I wonder if they pushed Esther out. They make everything sound so rosey yet as soon as they change they then say how it was miserable and didn't work for them

I’m not sure what age Pearl but I think girls have to be 19 before they can serve.
    They did say at one point that she would do some different kind of service mission at home because of that disability they choose to ignore.

12.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I finally got to watch the newest videos. Mike is just as lost as Megan. That ending talking to the camera speech confirms they’re both just gone. I bet Megan’s siblings circled the wagon around the parents and put a stop to any further plans. Those kids look miserable, and have lost the spark out of their eyes. I bet Mike’s family also starts to slowly disengage from them. This branch of the Knorpps is only seen or talked about around the holidays.

What a mess.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Selling their house was a hare brained decision. At least they had a home, and a fairly decent sized lot. In a nice town/community. And a business, some income that they could fall back on … ghost tours.
    Are they going to sell do-Terra from the RV?

Now look where they are 🥺

I’d be sick if it was me.

The poor kids and cats … trapped.

Edited by Anita Sweater - 4/20/2024, 05:34 PM

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    You’re probably right about the siblings stepping in. That whole thing fell apart very quickly - I think about the time they had a contract on their house.

I can understand wanting to realize the equity increase, but holy moly, running around in an RV, while giving everyone cabin fever, seems like a good way to run through their nest egg.

Among issues: campgrounds aren’t cheap and they need to have hookups with that many people; is that trailer winterized, if they plan to stay in VA, which does have winter; they seem to be down to one vehicle; they don’t seem all that credit worthy for a mortgage.

Megan made the point that ‘you are not us and we are not you.’ Uh, you have that right, sweetheart.

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    245 Rainbow Drive Livingston Texas is the current address on several sights for Michael Knorpp from Davidson NC. It is a seedy looking RV park with few amenities which seems to house a number of permanent elderly tenants. I don't know what this means

900 replies since 23/12/2023, 02:12   126404 views