Statistics
    Votes
  • Yes - she's overreacting. This is much ado about nothing
    78.79%
  • No. Something serious is going on
    21.21%
This poll is closed (Voters: 231)

525,600MinutesOfNotHavingaJobLikeJen Pt.437

How do we measure, the bullshit in her year?

« Older   Newer »

1. Snark Week
        +30   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 12/26/2023, 11:19 AM) 
    I still think that the one good plausible scenario is a house foreclosure on Don's side. I mean, wtf @ that huge mansion. And neither one of them actually works.

Would add up nicely with Jen's different reactions this whole past week or so, and the fact that they'd need at least a couple of months to figure out new housing for their "modern family". I think foreclosures, once started, can be a pretty quick process, so he may have chosen for the children to stay with Jen, even giving up his Christmas with them, in order to save them from the trauma of having to see them move things and emptying the house super quickly during the holidays.

They would have probably first asked Jen if she could keep the children practically full time and cancel all her plans for this Winter, without giving any details at first. And then she got so freaked out and angry, that they basically had to tell her the reason, and that's when her cool and smug reaction happened.

Don comes from generational wealth and worked in trading. There's almost zero chance he is out of money.

891 replies since 23/12/2023, 20:56   100495 views