Statistics
    Votes
  • Yes - she's overreacting. This is much ado about nothing
    78.79%
  • No. Something serious is going on
    21.21%
This poll is closed (Voters: 231)

525,600MinutesOfNotHavingaJobLikeJen Pt.437

How do we measure, the bullshit in her year?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 26/12/2023, 02:20) 
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 26/12/2023, 02:05) 
    Jen is always over dramatic, especially when she spins things to make herself look good. I bet it’s nothing more then the 7/7 custody coming into effect and her having a martyr meltdown.

But why can't she travel at all on her weeks off then??

This is the only thing throwing me … why can’t she travel on her non-circumstances weeks

Unless it’s just her throwing a fit … fine I will cancel ALL my travel .. I will show you … and then basically crying poor me … I had to cancel it all for the children !!!!!!!

Also where are we on the Jenny cycle !??? I mean she has been so crazy the last month I’ve lost track !!!!!

2.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I only know what I have read here, so I can't comment on smugness or lack thereof.

If there was smugness, it's definitely a neener neener towards Don, and she's playing the martyr mom saves the day role. I think she would gladly cancel her plans and bask in the glory of Don going through something stressful. She's been a complete and utter disaster since the divorce, and Don seamlessly stepped into an upgraded life.

If she's upset, stressed and unsmug (?) then it's something she is being forced into against her wishes because no way in hell she would ever do anything out of the goodness of her heart because she's so bitter and miserable. Maybe a legal commitment. Maybe Don is traveling for work. Maybe she did sign a contract for a new pup. Her saying it wouldn't be until next Christmas is bollocks because she also said once that she wasn't planning on moving anytime soon and already had a house.

Usually one of us hits the nail on the head, so which one of you will guess correctly? I was very early on the divorce train back in 2019. I think that Tens and Don wouldn't be splitting up this soon unless one of them did something unforgivable. Wouldn't Jen brag about that somehow?

I'm so intrigued. We need another insider to serve the tea please.

Merry Christmas, Bakers!!

3.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    In regards to the sudden changes, we know:

Jen had schedule changes "thrust upon her". She had to cancel runDisney events. She will have the kids more (we don't know how much more) and it's unpredictable for at least a couple months, maybe more...it's unknown. She wants to travel for content but she won't be for the winter, unsure when she will be able to start back up. Her kids need her at home for right now. She had the kids for christmas eve AND christmas day, they didn't go to Don's that we know of.

Someone posted earlier that Don couldn't be sick..he's young and has a wife that feeds him nutritious meals...lets face it, he looks better than he has in years and lost weight. This is based on very personal experience, but I am surprised no one has brought up the evil C word... cancer. My husband was diagnosed with testicular cancer at 36. Our kids were 3 and 1. TC has a 97% cure rate but despite that he went through almost 3 months of nasty chemo (after surgery) that made him unable to work, nauseas, thrashed his GI, totally exhausted him and his WBC count got so low he landed in the hospital for a week stay (which he says was a blessing at the time because he needed a break simply being around two very active toddlers who just wanted to play with daddy)... he also lost all his hair. He was miserable. Not everyone reacts this way to chemo...it's highly variable between each person. We pretty much knew he would beat it (97% cure rate) but there was still the WHAT IF he is the other 3%?? What if it comes back in a year or at the next scan??

Currently I have a coworker who's husband, early 40's, (4 young children) has pancreatic cancer and has been battling it for 2.5 years. His prognosis is not great, PC rarely is. He's been through chemo, surgery, radiation...just when he gets a bit better he has to be treated again. Currently he is in a drug trial that while slowing the tumors, makes him very sick, vomit sick...unpredictably so. She can't be sure when they can go on outings or trips, because he might be fine, he might not.

These are two very different cancer situations, but to me, sounds like this could be a possible thing. Nobody is immune, young, healthy eater, whatever...if it's going to get you, it will. One hopes it's caught early and there is good treatment. To me, between the time frame...
    "could be a couple months, could be more"
    "my kids need me at home"
    "please respect our privacy at this time" (usually said re: illness, death, divorce)

Also...handmade cards for Don in a recent video...she did say they always make him these at christmas though. So, this could be a situation with Don OR Tens. It sounds like he may have time with them but it will be less, it's unsure when, and she has to be flexible.

She's not too upset about missing her runDisney for now. Because even as much of an asshole she is, would she really blame a seriously ill person under treatment for missing her wogging?

She asked us not to dig. His side is not super active on SM (that we have access to) but I will think if this is the situation it will come up at some point.

Just my two cents, from someone who has been through it.

4.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I won't believe that she has increased parenting time til I see her with the kids more than seven days in a row (outside school holidays).

Jen lies, water is wet, etc.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 26/12/2023, 02:35) 
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 26/12/2023, 02:20) 
    But why can't she travel at all on her weeks off then??

This is the only thing throwing me … why can’t she travel on her non-circumstances weeks

Unless it’s just her throwing a fit … fine I will cancel ALL my travel .. I will show you … and then basically crying poor me … I had to cancel it all for the children !!!!!!!

Also where are we on the Jenny cycle !??? I mean she has been so crazy the last month I’ve lost track !!!!!

She could. But Jen loves to have a pitty party.

6.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Okay, I'm glad someone else said it because I didn't want to. When my mother was first diagnosed, they told her it would be a couple of months, maybe more of chemo. Since she would be immunocompromised, her doctors strongly suggested she have very little in-person contact with my son, who was 4 to 5 at the time.

I am PRAYING this is not the case. But I was thinking about it while we were at my SIL's earlier.

QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 12/25/2023, 07:36 PM) 
    In regards to the sudden changes, we know:

Jen had schedule changes "thrust upon her". She had to cancel runDisney events. She will have the kids more (we don't know how much more) and it's unpredictable for at least a couple months, maybe more...it's unknown. She wants to travel for content but she won't be for the winter, unsure when she will be able to start back up. Her kids need her at home for right now. She had the kids for christmas eve AND christmas day, they didn't go to Don's that we know of.

Someone posted earlier that Don couldn't be sick..he's young and has a wife that feeds him nutritious meals...lets face it, he looks better than he has in years and lost weight. This is based on very personal experience, but I am surprised no one has brought up the evil C word... cancer. My husband was diagnosed with testicular cancer at 36. Our kids were 3 and 1. TC has a 97% cure rate but despite that he went through almost 3 months of nasty chemo (after surgery) that made him unable to work, nauseas, thrashed his GI, totally exhausted him and his WBC count got so low he landed in the hospital for a week stay (which he says was a blessing at the time because he needed a break simply being around two very active toddlers who just wanted to play with daddy)... he also lost all his hair. He was miserable. Not everyone reacts this way to chemo...it's highly variable between each person. We pretty much knew he would beat it (97% cure rate) but there was still the WHAT IF he is the other 3%?? What if it comes back in a year or at the next scan??

Currently I have a coworker who's husband, early 40's, (4 young children) has pancreatic cancer and has been battling it for 2.5 years. His prognosis is not great, PC rarely is. He's been through chemo, surgery, radiation...just when he gets a bit better he has to be treated again. Currently he is in a drug trial that while slowing the tumors, makes him very sick, vomit sick...unpredictably so. She can't be sure when they can go on outings or trips, because he might be fine, he might not.

These are two very different cancer situations, but to me, sounds like this could be a possible thing. Nobody is immune, young, healthy eater, whatever...if it's going to get you, it will. One hopes it's caught early and there is good treatment. To me, between the time frame...
    "could be a couple months, could be more"
    "my kids need me at home"
    "please respect our privacy at this time" (usually said re: illness, death, divorce)

Also...handmade cards for Don in a recent video...she did say they always make him these at christmas though. So, this could be a situation with Don OR Tens. It sounds like he may have time with them but it will be less, it's unsure when, and she has to be flexible.

She's not too upset about missing her runDisney for now. Because even as much of an asshole she is, would she really blame a seriously ill person under treatment for missing her wogging?

She asked us not to dig. His side is not super active on SM (that we have access to) but I will think if this is the situation it will come up at some point.

Just my two cents, from someone who has been through it.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Still wintering @ 26/12/2023, 01:58) 
    My theory is Don is tired of her traveling, threatened to go for full custody. It could have be a blindside for Jennifer. Her lawyer has advised her to stick close to home if she doesn’t want to lose what custody she has. So the 7/7 days start, thus interrupting her travel and you tube output.

She'd love to lose custody, though. If Don offered to take them full time, she wouldn't be able to pack their bags fast enough.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    In a spooky coincidence instagram has just sent me a notification that Don's sister Emily might be someone I know. I don't follow her or look at her stuff.

I'm intrigued by what might've happened but also think Jenbo is blowing something out of proportion. Princess loves to make a mountain out of a molehill. Maybe one of her kids has told someone they are scared something will happen to mommy while she's away? Maybe she was late or delayed coming back one too many times? The kids might be getting bullied about their silly mother and her online antics and there's been discussion about custody and being more present. Who knows? I also thought about cancer and someone needing acute quick treatment that might be tough on the kids to be around a lot. I hope it isn't that.

Edited by Nefarious DisneyPrincess - 26/12/2023, 13:50

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe Tens got pregnant and is having a medical crisis/had a miscarriage. That would explain why she wasn't smug at first and why she needed to change her Christmas plans and why things were unpredictable. That on top of the 7-7 split may be what is going on. She was not going to be able to do the 7-7 and do Disney World AND Disneyland.

10.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    "please respect our privacy at this time" (usually said re: illness, death, divorce)"

She is always trotting out the respect our privacy spiel. It means nothing. Just that she is going to be vague and tell nobody anything.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why Am I Here I am so sorry for what you have been through. And, I totally agree with your point. Healthy eating and relative youth are no guarantee against cancer. Cancer will sling its arrow randomly. It sounds like your husband is doing well?? I hope so. That must have been brutally hard with such young kids. Sending love to your family this season. xo

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 26/12/2023, 02:48) 
    Maybe Tens got pregnant and is having a medical crisis/had a miscarriage. That would explain why she wasn't smug at first and why she needed to change her Christmas plans and why things were unpredictable. That on top of the 7-7 split may be what is going on. She was not going to be able to do the 7-7 and do Disney World AND Disneyland.

But she is giddy now to the point not minding the Disney cancellation. Hope Tens did not die. Respect pour privacy is told for divorce/death etc.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 12/25/2023, 09:46 PM) 
    Okay, I'm glad someone else said it because I didn't want to. When my mother was first diagnosed, they told her it would be a couple of months, maybe more of chemo. Since she would be immunocompromised, her doctors strongly suggested she have very little in-person contact with my son, who was 4 to 5 at the time.

I am PRAYING this is not the case. But I was thinking about it while we were at my SIL's earlier.

If this is the case, how fucked up to share her fake family's "news" like this.

It's ok to say nothing, particularly when it's not your business.

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My immediate thoughts were divorce. And selling the house, etc

But then I thought no way, this is definitely don going to jail. The “tell all story” comment makes me think this has to do with his companies/job. Maybe they didn’t disclose certain things in the sale? Or hid assets or something?

Jen blows EVERYTHING out of the water but this time feels different. I could be wrong but idk……

15.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My first thought is always cancer…although I pray it is not the case and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I was diagnosed with cancer just after age 30. Prior to the diagnosis I was an active, apparently healthy person. So when people adopt that tone my thoughts automatically turn in that direction.

891 replies since 23/12/2023, 20:56   100600 views