Statistics
    Votes
  • Yes - she's overreacting. This is much ado about nothing
    78.79%
  • No. Something serious is going on
    21.21%
This poll is closed (Voters: 231)

525,600MinutesOfNotHavingaJobLikeJen Pt.437

How do we measure, the bullshit in her year?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +46   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh:

D** literally moved out and dumped her. "I DECIDED to leave the marriage after years of thinking about it!!!"

Sure, Jen. :lol:

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 12/27/2023, 06:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 27/12/2023, 18:29) 
    ^^^^ Wasn't that Oregon trip the weekend Don moved out? (responding to SoProudOfMyself's post, not the video which I haven't watched)

Yes! And this is why I don't believe anything she says. She’s a lying liar who lies

Edited for spelling.

This is more proof that she lies and twists every aspect of her life. So, back to her Monday update, she is trying to once again manipulate a situation that she caused into someone elses fault. I wouldn't be surprised if she can't run because of injury or her feet and so she is trying to rewrite history that it's Don's fault she has to cancel the races. Added bonus, she can finally stop faking the joy of traveling in Blue.

3.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    JenuinelyUnorganized I have those same thoughts from time to time when my cager does something stupid (like not listening to my ramblings :snickering: ). I guess we’ve been contemplating leaving our relationships for years JustLikeJen.

On those days I feel like I want to live my life my own way without needing to compromise with anyone, I think about Jen’s sad, lonely life and it snaps me out of it.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 27/12/2023, 18:13) 
    She could see herself living in a seaside community like this. She always pictured herself in a remote mountain village but a bit of community is nice she thinks that she could be a small town gal. I know you couldn't Jen you would hate all the small chit chat and everyone knowing everything.

No mention of a Star Wars filming area.

Just before the 52 minute mark. 4 years ago she was on a rainy beach like this one in Oregon. And she decided after years of thinking about it to leave her marriage.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12315976/...0828_Chrome.jpg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12315976/...0839_Chrome.jpg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12315976/...1418_Chrome.jpg)

Liar liar, wasn't Don moving out when she was on that trip? The decision was already made!

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Unifluenced @ 12/26/2023, 03:04 AM) 
    I think she’s had her tail handed to her, either by Don or a judge, and she’s now expected to be a parent. No, you don’t lose custody over taking trips. However, what important things has she missed because she checks out? Emergencies with the kids, kids illnesses, school events/meetings, maybe she’s required to attend therapy, etc. we’ve all seen her erratic behavior online.

This is what I think. I'm looking at it this way--Tens was the new wifey initially, and thus not necessarily able to dictate to D*n how he should handle Jen. But she's settled in now. She is THE wife and she's got more clout. She's had time, along with D*n, to sit back and witness Jen running out the door every chance she gets. For all we know, the kids might see a family therapist and stuff is coming out--the kids might be struggling more than we realize, stuff like that. I can absolutely picture her pushing D*n on this--"she has got to step up and be there for them--she is hurting your kids". D*n always struck me as soft, but with Tens by his side, I can see him having the cajónes to threaten her custody arrangement and push her to do more. That would 100% irk Jen, but it also gives her a golden opportunity to spin it as her being mother of the year and making D*n look unstable. I mean, it's clearly working.

6.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Back from lurking. What I've learned. Gene is boring. Her content sucks. Nothing is actually happening, she is just being dramatic because she is craving head pats and thrives on attention from her mouth breathing wonderers.

7.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62940528

891 replies since 23/12/2023, 20:56   100495 views