Statistics
    Votes
  • Yes - she's overreacting. This is much ado about nothing
    78.79%
  • No. Something serious is going on
    21.21%
This poll is closed (Voters: 231)

525,600MinutesOfNotHavingaJobLikeJen Pt.437

How do we measure, the bullshit in her year?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It's Jin... it is probably what to normal people is nothing. Perhaps enforcing the custody agreement, maybe week on/week off. Maybe Tens is sick and she's thinking how D** blew his chance to get back together with her. Maybe Tens has a family member that is sick. Maybe her ex is sick and they want to be there for him (since they all get along).

My dad's wife has cancer, it has made the last few months unpredictable between surgery/treatment. Plans got cancelled, and they're doing what normal people do with a sick family member... partially avoiding being around a lot of people. With the kids in school and exposed to a lot of germs could be both sets of kids are going to spend a little more time with their other parent.

Maybe Suze/Poopsie is sick and she's happy because it turned out they were not her forever family after all.

She lies, she wants people to think the worst of D**, a man who adored her. A man who most of us would take a hard pass at but he loves his kids. I don't think it's rehab or anything like that. She's just trying to cause him trouble because she can.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 25/12/2023, 20:55) 
    I could be wrong (I was only half listening) but I didn’t get the impression that it’s full-time with her and they were never seeing Don (or that he’s going to be out of town indefinitely) just that she wouldn’t be able to travel for days in a row because the schedule might be unpredictable. She said she didn’t have all the information yet.

She’s such a fucking attention-seeking drama queen, who knows what’s going on.

I’m sure we’ll find out soon though, no thanks to her of course 🤣

I know she’s a sociopath but if someone was really sick, I can’t see her joking that she could write a book because that would be psychotic, even for her.

Yeah, I don't remember her saying she would have the kids full time, for three months, or that Don wasn't seeing his kids for Christmas at all... I tune her out a lot, though.

Bakers were digging yesterday before she posted this (in regards to the courts/custody). She is playing off of that by saying, "Don't go digging," because people already were!

She was pissed about it before (she still is!) but now she is playing sanctimonious because she is a narcissist.

She wrote a tell-all about her hair part so...

I think they have COVID at RM3 and a custody change to 7/7 that was already in the works, as originally suspected.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 25/12/2023, 21:24) 
    My first thought was Don is going to rehab for drugs and/or alcohol. Jen feels smug because "he NEVER had a real problem when we were together. That woman and her children drove him to this and he misses me."

However, then I thought that if it was that, she gladly would have said something like,"Don is going through some self-inflicted health complications and is going to a special facility to get the help he needs. I am, of course, very supportive because this will be best for our children and co-parenting has always been our priority."

I think it's something to do with Tens and Jen has been warned to keep silent publicly on the issue.

Nope she would not spell out if it's rehab for drugs for Don. Thus all the hinting to dig up the dirt.

4.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's making such a big deal about how she's steering this ship through storms. Oh, the turmoil of having to parent your kids day after day. She didn't say that Don wasn't going to see them. I think she is trying to make it sound like he's unstable and she's the only responsible one. If it turns out to be anything other than Don doing something awful, she is terrible for even mentioning any if this. Staying home, taking your kids to school, not traveling every few weeks?! You mean normal life, the kind the rest of us live?

5.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Seriously, if it turns out to be nothing major, she's super shit.

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 25/12/2023, 22:00) 
    Tens was fine 12 days ago. Posting lovely, happy holiday pix so whatever happened it was either very recent and not weeks ago or Jen is blowing it all out of proportion. It is maybe concerning that Tens hasn't posted since the 13th.

Even Jen was training on tread for RunDisney about 2 weeks ago.And she talked about kids only being with her on Christmas Day. So even Jen did not know about this coming.

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If it is something like Don needing surgery and a few months to recover therefore limiting custody, that would mean Jen would finally get her hooves taken care of out of spite to make them take back custody.

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 25/12/2023, 22:33) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 25/12/2023, 22:00) 
    Tens was fine 12 days ago. Posting lovely, happy holiday pix so whatever happened it was either very recent and not weeks ago or Jen is blowing it all out of proportion. It is maybe concerning that Tens hasn't posted since the 13th.

Even Jen was training on tread for RunDisney about 2 weeks ago.And she talked about kids only being with her on Christmas Day. So even Jen did not know about this coming.

But didn't she say that this big upheaval has been in the process for weeks or longer?

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She says "more than ever, this is the perfect time to be away".. something bad is happening this week at Don's end and she hints it's better for the kids to be away and not be exposed to that.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (campjulie @ 25/12/2023, 22:39) 
    If it is something like Don needing surgery and a few months to recover therefore limiting custody, that would mean Jen would finally get her hooves taken care of out of spite to make them take back custody.

She doesn't need looking after following a bunion surgery!!

She might WANT it but she doesn't need it.

In 2019 I had major ankle Fusion surgery. I was in a cast, non weight bearing for 3 months.
    I looked after myself and my disabled elderly Mother plus my two cats.
    I did all the cooking.
    I only got someone in once a week to clean.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 25/12/2023, 22:44) 
    She says "more than ever, this is the perfect time to be away".. something bad is happening this week at Don's end and she hints it's better for the kids to be away and not be exposed to that.

"that's the one I'm really savoring, especially given everything now"...

12.     +43   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Saying that you could write a book (but you won’t because that’s not who you are 🙄) is such a narcissistic thing to say. Forever a victim.

She’s threatening that she could do it but she won’t because she’s such a good person 🤣

Woe is me, I have to step up and be a parent for once.

Don could write a freaking bestseller about his life with you, Jenbo.

13.     +47   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    is this the most posts we’ve had on Christmas Day other than the year of the Christmas morning death stare? :lol:

14.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 25/12/2023, 22:51) 
    is this the most posts we’ve had on Christmas Day other than the year of the Christmas morning death stare? :lol:

I have been nap trapped for two hours and this has been the greatest entertainment

15.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    After listening to her update again, I'm sure it's either Don and Tens getting separated/divorced and/or that house will be foreclosed/sold, so Don can't have the kids there u too things stabilizes or he is into some legal trouble and will be in and out court hearings or rehab. She literally told nobody is having health issue. It's not him taking a job or having a second honeymoon. If Jen had to cancel RunDisney, she'd have eaten him alive if it's for new job or honeymoon. Jen can still travel if it's one week off one week on. Looks like she does have the kids full time for few months if she can't travel at all.

891 replies since 23/12/2023, 20:56   100495 views