Statistics
    Votes
  • Yes - she's overreacting. This is much ado about nothing
    78.79%
  • No. Something serious is going on
    21.21%
This poll is closed (Voters: 231)

525,600MinutesOfNotHavingaJobLikeJen Pt.437

How do we measure, the bullshit in her year?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 26/12/2023, 05:57) 
    In the recent Q&A someone asked if she’d climb mt Everest and she replied that “some people” already think the travel she does is too dangerous and takes up too much time

She’s been doubling down about always prioritising my babies and how she does not spend as much time travelling as we think ( D*ns GlowUp’s calendar proved her wrong coz the bakery has all the receipts)

CC is very articulate , I think she spoke to a teacher at the SK who red flagged the effect the constant travel is having on both the kids anxiety.

Everyone in the school community must know the situation, there must be a LOT of gossip amongst the parents when she spends the night alone in her car in the woods

I also think her parents have come down hard on the travel/ empty mould mausoleum situation the last few months resulting in her barely concealed contempt of them

And maybe D&T are less flexible with ‘mommy duty’ and her travel. Thus the ‘greatly increased” amount of time she must parent

Someone is threatening her with something…Maybe there are going to be consequences for her well documented ‘near neglect’.
    Oh the fires and chaos lottery!

does not explain why she is giddy and smug and beg the bakery to dig up the dirt.

2.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I went digging briefly lol (thanks Jen). Don’t care enough to dig very far. But Tens is recently following a page that makes bows for shihtzus. So Jen is now certain she’ll get a new puppy, bc she can’t have the kids ooh’ing and ahh’ing over a puppy at RM3 when she’s all alone at RM2. Either that or Tens is trolling us lol

3.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Even if the SK said something to her, legally speaking, nobody has a leg to stand on. She’s not abusive or neglectful in the legal sense of the words and those are the only things that the SK could have any effect on.

What she does in her non-custodial time is not relevant. I hate to Jenfend but it doesn’t matter if she’s down the street or in another state. They can’t order her home, her custody cannot be affected by that.

Even if it was, that wouldn’t equate to MORE parenting time. It would be less. But it would require multiple visits to court. Just threatening her with anything isn’t going to get stubborn Jen to cancel two Disney races and stop making YouTube videos.

If Don isn’t available or is incapacitated in some way, she is who gets the kids, by default.

This over the top I only want to be with my kids is reminiscent of when they first split and she was implying that he was not a good parent and the kids were not with him very much.

There’s a reason she doesn’t want people digging. It’s because whatever it is is probably going to be more embarrassing to those kids than ANYTHING she has put on the internet.

4.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 26/12/2023, 05:58) 
    Lmfao at the taxidermied Winnie.

You guys are so much fun!

I love how you can’t tell her ungroomed face from her butt, very real life!!

5.     +50   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 26/12/2023, 01:47) 
    Didn't she emphasize she will be with her kids significantly more time? 7 on 7 off is the same amount of actual monthly time isn't it as the previous 2/2, 5/5 schedule or have I had too much eggnog.

It’s Jen, and Jen is a liar.
    Remember when she said “I have no plans to move any time soon” but it turned out she was already under contract on a new house?

6.     +28   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    One thing we can all agree on is that the BBI will dig up the truth!

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She keeps emphasizing that she’s healthy, her kids and her family is healthy, to me it makes it seem that it’s Don that is unwell in some way that she needs to be there for her babies.

8.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After watching Jen yammer in her overly dramatic way, I say it’s much ado about nothing.

She got called out for constantly switching up parenting schedules and not being accessible during her times of freedom. Emergencies happen and she needs to be available for her “babies”, not on some backroad sleeping in the back of Blue. Don set “boundaries” and said he was sick of “pivoting” due to the disruptions her travels created for his entire household. The week on/week off schedule would no longer be postponed, and she would also be required to continue the children’s activities during her babysitting week. Nostrils flared and bunions stomped.

Jen could write a tell-all book if she wasn’t such a saint. That man demanded that she live up to societal expectations and actually parent her children. Then he left her, making her the only adult on the premises. Fires! Curveballs! Mass Exodus! And started a dating profile before the divorce was final! And he dared to marry the “other woman”. Oh, the stories Princess could tell…but she’s a private person.

9.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Circumstances @ 26/12/2023, 05:56) 
    Jen needs to buy CC new pj’s / bottoms. She appears to have outgrown her clothes (she’s too tall) in multiple pics Jen posted today

Yes, these kids always seem to wear pjs that are too small and look uncomfortable. On the flip side, the shoes….

10.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her latest:
    Attached Image
    IMG_1140

11.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's always going for that exhausted mama but in total whimsy bliss expression but it's so fake she just looks high as a kite most of the time.

12.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And when did Jen ever say that one day Blue might become the family car? All I remember is she said she might sell Blue if the travel 💩 didn’t work out. Now she had planned all along that she could one day make Blue the family vehicle and sell the minivan? Talk about rewriting history!

13.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It wouldn’t shock me at all if the kids are going to therapy and it’s required that Jen participate. It could last a month or two, she doesn’t know how long but has to postpone travel. And then depending when they switch custody travel could be difficult anyways with a 7/7 schedule.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 26/12/2023, 06:27) 
    After watching Jen yammer in her overly dramatic way, I say it’s much ado about nothing.

She got called out for constantly switching up parenting schedules and not being accessible during her times of freedom. Emergencies happen and she needs to be available for her “babies”, not on some backroad sleeping in the back of Blue. Don set “boundaries” and said he was sick of “pivoting” due to the disruptions her travels created for his entire household. The week on/week off schedule would no longer be postponed, and she would also be required to continue the children’s activities during her babysitting week. Nostrils flared and bunions stomped.

Jen could write a tell-all book if she wasn’t such a saint. That man demanded that she live up to societal expectations and actually parent her children. Then he left her, making her the only adult on the premises. Fires! Curveballs! Mass Exodus! And started a dating profile before the divorce was final! And he dared to marry the “other woman”. Oh, the stories Princess could tell…but she’s a private person.

It is EXTREMELY difficult in USA to snatch the rights of a bio-mom. The case has to be iron clad. She is not abusive or negligent to qualify. Don has no authority to ask her change her lifestyle and he is not confrontational anyway. He practically gave her everything she wanted in the divorce. If he does not like her parenting/lifestyle, he can go for full custody with weekend visits to Jen which Jen would have been happy to get rid of the mommy duty. But the opposite is happening. Plus, Don not seeing the kids at all for Christmas is very weird. There's no hint that even his parents saw the kids.

15.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 26/12/2023, 06:36) 
    And when did Jen ever say that one day Blue might become the family car? All I remember is she said she might sell Blue if the travel 💩 didn’t work out. Now she had planned all along that she could one day make Blue the family vehicle and sell the minivan? Talk about rewriting history!

She actually said the opposite, that her travel car would never be at her home. Guess that was before she knew it would be her best friend.

giphy-5-17035701559005

891 replies since 23/12/2023, 20:56   100495 views