Statistics
    Votes
  • Yes - she's overreacting. This is much ado about nothing
    78.79%
  • No. Something serious is going on
    21.21%
This poll is closed (Voters: 231)

525,600MinutesOfNotHavingaJobLikeJen Pt.437

How do we measure, the bullshit in her year?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (brashumpire @ 26/12/2023, 16:42) 
    It really seems like Don did not see the kids yesterday and they were with Jen and her sad pizza all day.

That confirms to me it is something with him but I can't figure out what would keep him from seeing his kids on Christmas..

I think so too. But whatever it was, it was not a sudden heart attack or anything like that.
    It was something short notice, that she knew of right before Christmas, and then got the further details a few days later which totally calmed her down and suddenly made it okay for her to miss run disney, which she was totally psycho and frantic about a bit earlier before she found out more.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I already presented a possible cancer treatment scenario, but someone also posted an out of town job idea that might have him gone a lot, only home for weekends or short stints that are set up yet. Maybe this goes on for months.

If this is the case, maybe Don did kick in some extra money for the money lost on runDisney. She pays A LOT for those fees, she mentioned not being able to get a refund when she had to cancel the one clashing with the nephew's wedding. She said she even asked but they wouldn't do it. You would think those would have an insurance option, like when you buy travel insurance or more like concert tickets. Maybe they do, she paid that and now gets refunded?

It is also quite possible she is exhausted and this was a welcome reprieve she won't admit to.

Either way, I hope it doesn't take the BBI long. I'll pay time and a half since it's holiday season.

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 26/12/2023, 16:40) 
    All I know if I were D** or Tens and my loser mooch of an ex was now implying that she is the only stable parent and that something worth digging is happening I would find a way to clear the record. She has gotten away with talking shit for way too long. They have shown her bitter ass more grace than she deserves.

Exactly. Tens should post something.

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not trust Jen’s word at all (parenting time increasing significantly, tell-all book, etc) but the fact that Don appears not to have seen his kids for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is pretty significant.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 26/12/2023, 16:51) 
    QUOTE (brashumpire @ 26/12/2023, 16:42) 
    It really seems like Don did not see the kids yesterday and they were with Jen and her sad pizza all day.

That confirms to me it is something with him but I can't figure out what would keep him from seeing his kids on Christmas..

I think so too. But whatever it was, it was not a sudden heart attack or anything like that.
    It was something short notice, that she knew of right before Christmas, and then got the further details a few days later which totally calmed her down and suddenly made it okay for her to miss run disney, which she was totally psycho and frantic about a bit earlier before she found out more.

The only thing to calm her down would be something bad happening to Don and Tens.

6.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    You've all presented so many good theories. Here's some WILD fanfic: D & T traveled to a country where their drug of choice is illegal, they got caught, and are now being detained indefinitely.

Seriously, I really hope nothing awful has happened and that it's just the usual lying, overdramatizing, and looking for attention/sympathy.

7.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They might just be really sick and contagious with covid or the flu and unlike Jen, care about the health of their kids so they had to postpone Christmas at their house. And truly, we don't even know if they didn't see them on Christmas. Jennifer lies as easily as she breathes, so I don't trust anything she posts.

8.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 24/12/2023, 20:30) 
    It's just all very strange and Why AM I Here I do have some wrapping and baking to do. :tearing-hair:

You do realize that you just rang yourself? I'm not sure what says about you but let that sink in.

9.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    At this point I don't even have a guess as to what is going on ... But

My guess with Jen is secretly she is loving every second of this

She gets to be the martyr,a role she loves

She gets to take a break from what she honestly believes is a stressful 24/7 job as a content creator

She doesn't have to run - something she actually hates but forces upon herself because she's a martyr - something she loves

She can not travel in that stupid car ... Which I think she actually hates too but can't back pedal and ...

She finally gets to feel like she has the upper hand in all of this

Ya ... She is putting the whole act she's pivoting she's struggling she's writing a book but in private she's breaking out the libations she never drinks at home and toasting herself

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GivingMyselfGrace @ 12/26/2023, 11:00 AM) 
    You've all presented so many good theories. Here's some WILD fanfic: D & T traveled to a country where their drug of choice is illegal, they got caught, and are now being detained indefinitely.

Seriously, I really hope nothing awful has happened and that it's just the usual lying, overdramatizing, and looking for attention/sympathy.

This is what I will be choosing to believe unless proven otherwise.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=SingHo!toDons2ndWife,26/12/2023, 16:59 ?t=62938377&st=615#entry463987461]
    I do not trust Jen’s word at all (parenting time increasing significantly, tell-all book, etc) but the fact that Don appears not to have seen his kids for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is significant

I think she possibly "boundary set" and said she wouldn't be sharing the kids for Christmas, since they've given her the staunch stance on the 7/7 schedule. I think she'd cut her nose to spite her face (just not her bunions) and she heaped "more" child time on herself this season. She's hoping this will force D & T to be more lenient in letting her galavant to Disney as she wants but also provides her an out for the solo travel/van life she hates.

*Edited for clarity. My circumstances are argumentative today after yesterday's sugar explosion, I was distracted 😂

Edited by ample hips - 12/26/2023, 05:18 PM

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 26/12/2023, 17:08) 
    QUOTE (GivingMyselfGrace @ 12/26/2023, 11:00 AM) 

This is what I will be choosing to believe unless proven otherwise.

I think it's rehab. He started on marijuana for pain management after back surgery. May be after meeting Tens, the usage got exponentially higher since she is also into it. May be he was spiraling down the addiction hole this entire time. He did quit the job within a year of selling the company. What if he was asked to quit (let go in a nice way) because of addiction issues? I don't think it's medical reason like cancer else she'd pretend to be more sympathetic because she knows eventually people will know. She'd also not emphasize that nobody is sick. That's pretty gross to say (even if she meant herself, her parents, her kids), when the kids dad is dying of cancer.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen did not say she is not traveling these next months. In fact, she said she will be traveling but now it will mostly be with the kids.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I still think that the one good plausible scenario is a house foreclosure on Don's side. I mean, wtf @ that huge mansion. And neither one of them actually works.

Would add up nicely with Jen's different reactions this whole past week or so, and the fact that they'd need at least a couple of months to figure out new housing for their "modern family". I think foreclosures, once started, can be a pretty quick process, so he may have chosen for the children to stay with Jen, even giving up his Christmas with them, in order to save them from the trauma of having to see them move things and emptying the house super quickly during the holidays.

They would have probably first asked Jen if she could keep the children practically full time and cancel all her plans for this Winter, without giving any details at first. And then she got so freaked out and angry, that they basically had to tell her the reason, and that's when her cool and smug reaction happened.

15.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (LetThatSinkIn @ 26/12/2023, 17:07) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 24/12/2023, 20:30) 
    It's just all very strange and Why AM I Here I do have some wrapping and baking to do. :tearing-hair:

You do realize that you just rang yourself? I'm not sure what says about you but let that sink in.

Lol yes that was intentional. I never get rung. (Ranged?…how do we say it?) hence the all caps. And also why, whenever a hilarious username pops up for grabs I am tempted to change but the WhyAmIHere just fits most occasions.

ETA: ok, just caught your LET THAT SINK IN. Dying! Well played!

Edited by WhyAmIHere - 12/26/2023, 05:24 PM

891 replies since 23/12/2023, 20:56   100495 views