Statistics
    Votes
  • Yes - she's overreacting. This is much ado about nothing
    78.79%
  • No. Something serious is going on
    21.21%
This poll is closed (Voters: 231)

525,600MinutesOfNotHavingaJobLikeJen Pt.437

How do we measure, the bullshit in her year?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 26/12/2023, 17:29) 
    Unfortunately, I think Don has more than enough money to pay for that awful factory they live in.

Bertha is making a mountain out of a molehill and sitting back and enjoying people trying to figure out what's going on. That don't dig comment was included on purpose, hopefully to make Don or Tensleigh upset by people contacting them or making them aware that people are looking into their lives. She knows exactly what she's doing.

7rgn

A Tens post will clarify that. If she or her friends read here, she should post something. Anything on her personal locked insta, anyone?

2.     +30   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 12/26/2023, 11:19 AM) 
    I still think that the one good plausible scenario is a house foreclosure on Don's side. I mean, wtf @ that huge mansion. And neither one of them actually works.

Would add up nicely with Jen's different reactions this whole past week or so, and the fact that they'd need at least a couple of months to figure out new housing for their "modern family". I think foreclosures, once started, can be a pretty quick process, so he may have chosen for the children to stay with Jen, even giving up his Christmas with them, in order to save them from the trauma of having to see them move things and emptying the house super quickly during the holidays.

They would have probably first asked Jen if she could keep the children practically full time and cancel all her plans for this Winter, without giving any details at first. And then she got so freaked out and angry, that they basically had to tell her the reason, and that's when her cool and smug reaction happened.

Don comes from generational wealth and worked in trading. There's almost zero chance he is out of money.

3. GAM ESSENTIAL
        +45   Like  

User deleted

Coming out of lurkdom for this...
    1. Reverse psychology and manipulation. Jen says don't go digging because she wants her base to go digging. They ll find out Don is remarried and it spares her from the discomfort of having to say it herself.
    2. This idiot does not realize it sends her base to the bakery or she wants her base to come to the bakery because she truly believes this forum is evil and they will see how pure she is. Bakers truly are haters.
    3. Her tax guy did the math and her return on those travel videos is so bleek she was probably told she needs to stop spending 120k a year on travel for a 3k (at best) return. She will never admit to that, so comes up with a story as to why she has to cancel travel.
    4. She can't run or exercise like she used to. Maybe she s the one getting surgery, she ll never admit to that but since she is pulling back from YT, her base won't know anyway.
    5. The new schedule is her being forced to be a parent. So she puts on this front that is what she wanted, saving the day for the sake of her children. She will never say, "I was told I was pushing it with my constent travel and neglect".
    6. Jen is tired of her own travels and back and forth but just like she's tired of December daily and OLW, she will die on the "I plan on resuming" hill rather than admitting it was not for her.

And finally, she lies, about everything. Don't let her play you like a violin. There is nothing to dig. All it is is a change of schedule she has to somewhat explain because an increase does not fit in the "we conparent so well" narrative. She got slapped into divorce parenting reality and instead of acknowledging it, she comes up with some convoluted crap story just to get everybody riled up. That's borderline PD 101.
    Don't be falling for it.

I am out.

4.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Rehab or a medical issue are what come to mind that would stretch out for months.

Hopefully it’s not a split, but I can’t see why he wouldn’t take them as scheduled in that case.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 26/12/2023, 17:56) 
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 12/26/2023, 11:19 AM) 
    I still think that the one good plausible scenario is a house foreclosure on Don's side. I mean, wtf @ that huge mansion. And neither one of them actually works.

Would add up nicely with Jen's different reactions this whole past week or so, and the fact that they'd need at least a couple of months to figure out new housing for their "modern family". I think foreclosures, once started, can be a pretty quick process, so he may have chosen for the children to stay with Jen, even giving up his Christmas with them, in order to save them from the trauma of having to see them move things and emptying the house super quickly during the holidays.

They would have probably first asked Jen if she could keep the children practically full time and cancel all her plans for this Winter, without giving any details at first. And then she got so freaked out and angry, that they basically had to tell her the reason, and that's when her cool and smug reaction happened.

Don comes from generational wealth and worked in trading. There's almost zero chance he is out of money.

If not for lack of money but if they are separating/divorcing. But I think it's rehab for drug/alcohol not house situation.

6.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think there is next to no chance that the house is being forclosed on. Don isn't that stupid.

7.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    After reading all the theories here are my thoughts:

Back surgery. It fits with Gene taking the kids more over the next couple months/ she's not sure how long. It may have been something he told her was coming at some point but then it was suddenly thrust upon her because he did something to exacerbate the need for surgery. Would also fit with why he maybe didn't see the kids for Christmas, if he was in the hospital recovering. I could see him not wanting to burden Tens with the kids normal schedule while he's not able to actively help her with them, hence Gene taking them more. I also cannot in any way see D** ignoring his kids for a few months if him and Tens were getting divorced. He would still take his kids like normal once the very initial move out or whatever is done with and I absolutely do not see that taking him 3 months. I also think that at first Gene thought of this as a major inconvenience but the smugness kicked in when she realized Tens will now have to suffer the horrible, awful, terrible months that she had to suffer through when she was forced to be a single parent after D** had back surgery the first time. She probably assumes it will push Tens over the edge and make her leave D** for being such a selfish person. When in reality, most people care enough about their partners to not blame them for needing to get a surgery.

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I really don't see D** losing the house but even if he did, he'd move into a rental and the kids would move along. There's no reason for Jen to be huffing and puffing over "dramatically" increased mommy duty time for the next month at least/winter. At worst, she'd be babysitting on the couple of days D+T were overseeing the move but nothing longer. Same for the speculation that D+T are divorcing. That doesn't affect Jen's time with the circumstances for weeks/possibly months.

D** is your typical born-with-a-silver-spoon libertarian. He will be financially fine no matter how many trophy wives he gets himself.

He's been self-employed for nearly a year now. It wouldn't be surprising in his line of work to be taking on short stints in company offices as a temporary advisor/expert. He'd be gone for the work week if the company is in a different state. Maybe Jen thought it wouldn't affect the schedule but she then found out Tens would be accompanying him when her kids are with their dad? Just to add some more speculation to the thread. Because there wasn't enough yet... :smoking-smiley-face:

9.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yeahhhhhh if he is truly being kept from his kids (or keeping himself from seeing his kids) then medical/illness, rehab or jail (doubtful) could be the only viable issues. But then our vessel for this info is Jen and she is less than reliable so we will probably just have to see how this plays out. I do believe she has been suprised by this turn of events, whatever it is.

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember, her traveling, other than being out of range for cell service, has zero to do with neglecting her Circumstances. She either switched with D&T when needed or was gone when they were over at “their dad’s” anyway. At home, all the hours spent in her shrine to Peloton are going to continue, hopefully only when her precious babies are in school.

If she has them Sunday through Saturday, she will have to fix them breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I foresee a whole lot more Door Dash, Chipotle drive throughs, and Starbucks runs after school drop off. She will also have the opportunity to whine and moan about all the extra meal prep and increased grocery bills. Does she not realize that she has them already 7 days over the period of 2 weeks and the only thing changing is now it will be 7 days in a row? She still has no clue what real single parents go through. Working full times, juggling activities, doctor appointments, pet care, meals, shopping, so much more. She needs a month long intervention as a real single mother, with no coparenting, limited child support and alimony. Lets see what a super star person she really is.

11.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I seriously doubt a foreclosure since Bank of First National Poopsie would always be available to step in and offset any $$$ issues. He’s the one with the cash to finance his son.

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For someone so big on boundaries, she knew that saying all of this was going to cause a ruckus. If I was Don/Tensleigh, I don’t care what the actual issue is, I’d be pissed that there’s Google-able speculation that they’ve gotten a DUI, addiction issues, and/or financial trouble.

13.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :154: I added a poll

Is Jen overreacting to the recent schedule changes?

vote if you wish! :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    None of us want illness to be any part of this. That would be awful. And, my desire to milk this chapter for all it's worth is tempered by that concern.

That said, I'm all for fan fiction.

I have reason to believe the Weatherman was arrested for showing up in drag to brunch at that old resort near/in (?) Sundance. He is sitting in a cell in Utah. His wife is staying at the log prison as things get sorted out. G+T are staying with D+T. At first, I thought, whatever, RM3 is huge. But, in truth, there are only 7 1/2 baths. So, given the 1/2 goes to the help, seven residents equals no room at the inn for Jen's kids.

15.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    ok how do I always screw up polls? LateKate or someone will you fix it to include the question :lol:

891 replies since 23/12/2023, 20:56   100495 views