Statistics
    Votes
  • Yes - she's overreacting. This is much ado about nothing
    78.79%
  • No. Something serious is going on
    21.21%
This poll is closed (Voters: 231)

525,600MinutesOfNotHavingaJobLikeJen Pt.437

How do we measure, the bullshit in her year?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 26/12/2023, 19:19) 
    The fact that she said she might talk more about it next week tells me it’s nothing bad, she just needs a week to come up with a story to make herself sound heroic. And her repeatedly calling her 6 & 8 year old children her “babies” could be her either intentionally or subconsciously creating the idea that they aren’t ready for a week away from Mama. The mention a while back that she wanted longer stays when she traveled was probably Jen setting the stage for her “babies” being with Daddy for week-long “parenting stints”. She can’t NOT give herself away when she flaps her trap, even with her constant lies and half-truths.

She has all day to think about these scenarios and how she’s going to manipulate the narrative. It’s her “job”.

She told next week she'd post on insta about taking break from YouTube. Not that she'd elaborate what's going on with Don.

2.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think the (unexpected) extra time at Christmas and the increased parenting time this Winter are two separate "events".

Speaking from my own experience with my stepdaughter:

1. When she was younger, we were doing 2-2-5-5 and splitting holidays into Christmas Eve to 12pm Christmas Day alternating years. That was awful, leaving neither parent able to travel and see family for Christmas (both grandparents live out of state) and leaving my stepdaughter unable to relax and enjoy any holiday because she always had a "bag packed" and waiting to be picked up or dropped off - we could tell it wasn't best for her. When she started school (around Donny's age) we proposed the week-on-week-off schedule and at the same time asked for alternate years to combine Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for an uninterrupted Christmas vacation. Mom fought this tooth and nail, so to get mom to agree we offered her the first year of having both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Something like this is a possibility.

2. Particularly during the pandemic, but really whenever we knew mom had a big vacation trip planned had myself or my husband been sick, we would have communicated that if it compromised my stepdaughter's ability to travel or take a big/important trip. It's just a decent co-parenting thing to do. While I don't expect Jen to have been this considerate towards the other household, I believe them to be decent humans who wouldn't want CC and Donny to miss a cruise they might be excited about. With multiple kids in the household and this time of year, it is not a stretch to think someone in the house could be sick. This wouldn't usually matter as much and you might take a chance, but with a big trip days after Christmas, they could be extra careful as the right move for the kids. Something like this is a possibility.

3. It's possible that Jen and Don's agreement has a "first right of refusal" kind of clause. So, if Don is having some kind of surgery/procedure and is temporarily unavailable but someone like his wife, his mom/dad, or a nanny ARE available to provide care, Jen might be able to say, "absolutely not" and exercise that right to be the primary caretaker. While this seems less likely, she could be doing this as a punishment to Don.

4. It is possible that Jen herself has little to no true knowledge of the situation. We lost a baby at 22 weeks right around the Christmas holidays ten years ago. It was devastating. It was especially devastating to text my stepdaughter's mom (who constantly gloated that I wasn't a "real" mom) from the maternity triage that we had an emergency, and could she please pick her up from school and keep her a couple of extra days ending up with unexpected Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day. We were a total wreck and in our deepest grief, we didn't want to subject my stepdaughter to it and ruin her Christmas. It sucked not seeing her, and it sucked to give her mom extra days when it was such a contentious situation, but it was the best thing for the kid. If there was some kind of expected or unexpected family tragedy, accident, or the like it is possible that D+T did the right thing and asked their respective co-parents to take the kids temporarily while they sorted things out. Again, I am hoping something awful and unexpected is not the case, but if it is, the right thing as a parent might be to keep the kids somewhere stable (if you have access to an alternate care scenario like a co-parent) while you land on your feet. I believe D+T to be the kind of parents who would put the kids first and do the right thing.

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 12/26/2023, 03:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 26/12/2023, 15:06) 
    Whatever the reason she is going to start spiralling very quickly. Her travel is the only thing that keeps her sane, and this additional parenting time will quickly send her to a dark place. She has to show up for her Patreon so we will see it happen in real time. I predict lots of Peloton time ignoring the kids and complaining and whining about being the only adult present. She'll look even more of a mess than usual.

Exactly! It's the kids who will pay the price. I hope by end of month 1, she does not do something actually harmful to the kids. She is going to go INSANE. If this decision was made by Don for anything like a second honeymoon or a new job, it's a very reckless and unwise decision. He should aim for full custody not expose the kids even more to that unhealthy relationship with their mom.

If Don is judged by what his decisions appear on the surface, from having stayed with such an insane person like Jen for that long and having kids with her while she'd proven in every way she's an irresponsible person to marrying a newly divorced woman with three young kids after probably dating not long enough....

Each to their own but all this reeks of decisions being made by someone who's neither wise nor thoughtful.

4.     +46   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen if you're reading I think it would be good for you to write down what is happening in your memory keeping album. at least 2-3 pages with details

then maybe film your album to share all the good memories and fires from the past year. only share it with your community of course :6792: "the story I'm telling myself about my current struggles..."

5.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not understanding how Don getting back surgery would mean he needs to switch up his custody days. The kids aren’t infants or toddlers who require round the clock, physically hands-on care. There is no reason they can’t be at the house as usual even if Don was bedridden.

6.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RosyRosa @ 26/12/2023, 19:46) 
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 12/26/2023, 03:14 PM) 
    Exactly! It's the kids who will pay the price. I hope by end of month 1, she does not do something actually harmful to the kids. She is going to go INSANE. If this decision was made by Don for anything like a second honeymoon or a new job, it's a very reckless and unwise decision. He should aim for full custody not expose the kids even more to that unhealthy relationship with their mom.

If Don is judged by what his decisions appear on the surface, from having stayed with such an insane person like Jen for that long and having kids with her while she'd proven in every way she's an irresponsible person to marrying a newly divorced woman with three young kids after probably dating not long enough....

Each to their own but all this reeks of decisions being made by someone who's neither wise nor thoughtful.

ITA, some people here put Don on a pedestal. He’s just as effed up a Jen. His Tinder proves that. I don’t care what your sexual preferences are, but don’t put those on the internet where people can readily see, especially when you have children. Didn’t he say he was into polyamory and a hypersexual dominant?🤮

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    maybe Don suffered a stroke and needs to go to medical rehab to get all his skills back. that could take months and be indeterminant depending on progress.

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BunsyisDunsy @ 12/26/2023, 02:00 PM) 
    QUOTE (RosyRosa @ 26/12/2023, 19:46) 

ITA, some people here put Don on a pedestal. He’s just as effed up a Jen. His Tinder proves that. I don’t care what your sexual preferences are, but don’t put those on the internet where people can readily see, especially when you have children. Didn’t he say he was into polyamory and a hypersexual dominant?🤮

I completely agree with this. And Tens literally went from one nepo baby to another. There's never been anything enviable about his actions or relationships from my viewpoint.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 26/12/2023, 15:06) 
    Whatever the reason she is going to start spiralling very quickly. Her travel is the only thing that keeps her sane, and this additional parenting time will quickly send her to a dark place. She has to show up for her Patreon so we will see it happen in real time. I predict lots of Peloton time ignoring the kids and complaining and whining about being the only adult present. She'll look even more of a mess than usual.

I predict a patience or courage mediations 3x per day, plus additional sugar as a coping mechanism for having the circumstances more.

10.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    yay i love when it's time to talk shit about don. he's a tool.

11.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Some of y'all would make great fiction writers :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

12.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 12/26/2023, 02:13 PM) 

I was going to suggest a competition. who can come up with the craziest theory about what is going on? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

13.     +43   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think people put Don on a pedestal. But, he loves his kids and he wanted them. That is all anyone has been saying. He is the better parent.

14.     +54   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 26/12/2023, 20:13) 

A mom, with two kids: “I will be parenting my children”

The Bakery: “The dad has CANCER!! He’s in JAIL and won’t see the kids for MONTHS!!!!”

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

15.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The more I think about the whole thing the more I just don’t believe any of it.

Jens a proven liar.

- I don’t believe Jen had the kids all of Christmas. She’s delayed posting before to spin a narrative. It wouldn’t even surprise me if she posted like she had the kids for her moms benefit. I’m willing to bet part of the thanksgiving drama is her family noticing how little time she spends with her kids.

2. I don’t think anything major is going on. This is the same chick who said a change in her hair part was major.

I honestly believe Don saw the kids for Christmas. After the new year, log cabin visit perhaps, they’re switching to the previously agreed 7/7 custody and baby Jen drug her feet in and tried to delay it. She had a melt down about it but then decided it was a good way to get out of being a Disney marathon / travel vlogger all while making herself look like a dedicated mother to her “fans” and her mother. Bonus points she was able to get people speculating about dons life.

Bottom line for me is Jenny is a manipulative liar who loves nothing more then stiring the pot.

891 replies since 23/12/2023, 20:56   100495 views