Tom: The beacon of terminal stupidity! Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 12/25/2023, 02:02 AM) 
    Attention please. It is hard for me to believe there will ever be a wedding.

I hope the kids have a nice Christmas despite Tom’s nonsense.

Merry Christmas to my Baker Buddies 🎄🎅🏻🙏🏻🎶

He has always thought about a woman .He needs to pay attention to his kids period.

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The fact that this guy owns a computer repair business and works on people's computers and equipment is what's really scary. He can't even get his own devices working properly! 🙄

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wouldn't it make a lot more sense if he actually asked the kids what they would like for Christmas? The battery powered Magic Bullet for Eden to make smoothies.......it doesn't have much power as its battery operated and when Eden uses all the "instant" smoothie mixes he got her her, she probably wont have anything else to make smoothies with. She loved to make them using yoghurt and fresh strawberries.

I bet Justus, Eden, Solly and the little ones know what they would actually LIKE to have for christmas. Now they all have phones where they can see regular ads for stuff.....and now that Justus, Eden and Claudia have contact with the outside world through school....they probably know what they would like to have for christmas. Asking for stuff was not encouraged. Remember when Claudia was looking at flip flops in Diehls and Eden tattled on her to "Daddy" who told her not to "beg" for stuff. Claudia didn't even ask for the flip flops. She just said she liked them.

It was interesting how Tommo said Sophia gave him a "List" of stuff she wanted. Wouldn't it be nice if all the kids did that? I bet Eden would like new clothes and maybe a little make up. Justus would probably like new clothes or sports clothes.

Tommo gets stuff HE likes.....did you guys notice all the gummies and crabby patties he got for the stockings? They are his favorite candies.

I bet he will complain non-stop about making the roast. He does not like to eat meat. So its gonna be a big reason for him to complain...a LOT.

Now imagine Cinderella moving in there with her 3 kids. He said how she likes to eat very healthy. Good for her. So imagine dinner at the Mills if she moved in there. I guess there would be THREE dinners every time.....healthy foods for Cinderella and her kids......whatever the Mills kids are eating - ramen, bread, chips, cereal etc......and Tommo's special foods for him. Who is gonna pay for all the healthy foods for Cinderella and her kids? Tommo complains that fresh stuff is so expensive. Is he gonna pay for healthy foods and fresh produce for Cinderella and her three kids?

He said he hopes the wedding date will be "soon". Couple videos ago he said they were still discussing stuff about changes to the house and no final decisions had been made yet. Well, I hope she doesn't move in there until work on the house is not just talked about....I hope she doesn't move in there until the work is done.

I guess it worked out ok when 11 Mills lived there because they were all the same family. Adding one more adult and three extra young kids in there right now is gonna be a disaster for everybody.

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If Tom would've found someone his own age, he could've found somebody with grown kids. Then he wouldn't really have to worry about blending families very much and especially all the jealousy and lack of room that is in that house. He should know that after two years if this chick isn't near him and visiting him often then it's all a waste of time. I think the main reason he won't show her on youtube is because he knows there is something off about the situation. I think if she were the local librarian, he would be showing her. But since it's a long distance relationship in which no one sees each other and it's all on the phone, he knows he'd get some heat. I mean, I don't know for sure that she's long distance but it seems like she's at least not local because she's always on the phone with him. She did know his bathroom floor was nasty so there's that.

5.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Marking my spot for more woe is he moaning and groaning :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The title sums Tom up perfectly, ladies! I caved and watched the first few minutes of the stocking stuffing video. I shook my head at him trying to problem solve the missing stocking loop. He looked at it and concentrated as much as if he were a bomb disposal guy wondering how to defuse a bomb! He is stymied by the smallest thing- and usually a trivial detail not worth bothering about. He can't see the wood for the trees and has zero sense of priorities.

7.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=scottishgranny,25/12/2023, 14:18 ?t=62938815&st=15#entry463949391]
    The title sums Tom up perfectly, ladies! I caved and watched the first few minutes of the stocking stuffing video. I shook my head at him trying to problem solve the missing stocking loop. He looked at it and concentrated as much as if he were a bomb disposal guy wondering how to defuse a bomb! He is stymied by the smallest thing- and usually a trivial detail not worth bothering about. He can't see the wood for the trees and has zero sense of priorities

That's why I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea people pay him to repair their computers when a stocking loop baffles him. God help those kids. You definitely couldn't make this s**t up, lol.
    [/QUOTE

8.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Where is the engagement ring for his intended? Is there an engagement? What about planning a wedding? Is she just supposed to show up one day with her kids, have a quickie ceremony, move in with her kids, and get to work?

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m sorry, if grandma Kitty is having pain and the doctors can’t find the source, they should do an ultrasound of her pancreas. Believe me, I know!

This past week, prime rib roast was $4.99/lb. In ShopRite supermarket in NY.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mimi me @ 12/25/2023, 06:00 PM) 
    Where is the engagement ring for his intended? Is there an engagement? What about planning a wedding? Is she just supposed to show up one day with her kids, have a quickie ceremony, move in with her kids, and get to work?

Mimi me Exactly! I bet the vacuum, bleach and scrubbing brushes are all set for her to start cleaning. That is the only thing that really gets him all happy. Clean the house, cook meals, do laundry, take care of the kids. If she can also bake and sew that's gonna drive him wild with excitement.

I suppose he will give her Andres's ring. Papa Doug will probably come do the ceremony, probably in the yard, or at Kitty's house. Cinderella can make a cake. Tommo can make pizza and bread rolls. That's all they need to do. Then she can move right on in with her kids and start doing all the "Mom jobs".

He keeps saying he hopes it will happen "soon". His plans are not working out.....its already the end of the year. No wedding. I doubt there will be a wedding "early next year" either. Tommo is still hoping for "soon". Oh my!

Mr grouchy is gonna be awful grouchy if he is not married "soon". I feel so sad for the Mills kids because they have to live with his grouchiness and mood swings 24/7. It must be so hard for them.

Doesn't he realize how much he talks about Andrea? How much he longs for the life he used to have? He he is 100% not ready to remarry. Everybody else can see that from the videos. I bet Cinderella sees it too. Her focus needs to be on her kids and not on a guy who is so needy and desperate its gonna take all her time and emotional strength to take care of him and give him all the comforting and attention he is gonna expect.

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fl59 @ 12/25/2023, 09:34 PM) 
    I’m sorry, if grandma Kitty is having pain and the doctors can’t find the source, they should do an ultrasound of her pancreas. Believe me, I know!

This past week, prime rib roast was $4.99/lb. In ShopRite supermarket in NY.

Shoprite is a great store. Most of the country doesn't have them. He shops at Walmart so he probably paid $12.97/lb. The cheapest I saw was at Harps at $10/lb.

Dream Big I don't think much of a woman who has three "small" kids who spends so much time on the phone with a man. No wonder those kids are undisciplined. They're left to their own devices if she's on the phone. Kids are only little once. Both Tom and Cinderella ought to focus on their kids and on getting their households in order. She knows she has no intentions of marrying him. She should break it off and let him move on. He needs to learn to live without Andrea. To live without any woman. He needs to learn self-sufficiency. Furthermore, I wouldn't intend to marry any man who hasn't put a ring on my finger after 2 years and all this talk of marriage. They have a real odd-ball situation going on.

12.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Doesn't Tom see how he puts so much stress on the women around him?? Is it any wonder Kitty isn't well? He doesn't know when to back off and stop expecting so much of others. He can't see past his own feelings or have empathy for others.

The woman had Covid twice, has long Covid, had shingles, now she has trouble with her pancreas? Bet Tommy is in a bad mood becasue all he can think of is she won't be able to help him. Oh well Tom, time for you to adult and put your big boy pants on. It's not others responsibility to take care of your responsibilities.

She is over 65, her body is obviously showing signs of stress and low immunity. Stop being a selfish slug and grow up!

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=MountainHiker11,25/12/2023, 23:59 ?t=62938815&st=15#entry463958596]
    Doesn't Tom see how he puts so much stress on the women around him?? Is it any wonder Kitty isn't well? He doesn't know when to back off and stop expecting so much of others. He can't see past his own feelings or have empathy for others.

The woman had Covid twice, has long Covid, had shingles, now she has trouble with her pancreas? Bet Tommy is in a bad mood becasue all he can think of is she won't be able to help him. Oh well Tom, time for you to adult and put your big boy pants on. It's not others responsibility to take care of your responsibilities.

She is over 65, her body is obviously showing signs of stress and low immunity. Stop being a selfish slug and grow up!

💯% agree :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tom barely tolerates his kids. Tom’s idea of quality time is awakening Solly during the night & playing video games.
    Tom Listen to your children & have conversations. Focus on your children.

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Gah, he's insufferable! Poor Solly!!! The man is horrid! He probably can't get the older boys to play with him anymore so he's resorted to waking up Solly. He can't stand to be alone. A 47 year old toddler. He is so needy.

He's mad and upset because Cinderella is not coming and he probably knows it by now. He's also worried because if Kitty dies then he'll no longer have daycare for the younger kids. I imagine that Kitty helps some around the house too when she's there. He knows that without Cinderella and without Kitty he's all on his own. He absolutely cannot stand to be alone and he's feeling alone.

It's always all about him and no consideration to other people's wants or needs. Poor Kitty :(

I just had a really morbid thought. If Kitty dies I bet TomME will stick a camera in her face too as it happens.

887 replies since 24/12/2023, 18:04   85046 views