Tom: The beacon of terminal stupidity! Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    All I could think is how in his mind Kitty's health probably justifies to him why eating healthy doesn't work and everyone should just eat like him.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I wouldn't want him in my house or where I work repairing the computers and stinking up the whole place even if he is good at what he does.

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cannoli
    You are correct. Tom loves to justify his beliefs. I think Tom truly believes his nonsense and theories.

If Tom would stop lusting after a hot girl and allow himself to find an age appropriate woman he might succeed in finding a wife.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Cinderella is dragging her feet for good reasons. Tom has not decluttered or made any plans as to where Cinderella’s kids will sleep. A problem since we know one of her kids is a girl. Tom hasn’t revealed adding onto his workload by doing more jobs or working more days. So really no plans as to have more money to support more family members.
    Tom never discusses if Cinderellas’ kids, once they are old enough, will attend public school or be home schooled. Will her kids be assigned colors?
    Who will pay for the kids medical insurance if Cinderella wants improved coverage from what Tom has now ?
    Basically, IMO, Tom & Cinderella are in a stand off. Cinderella won’t marry Tom until at least some of the above mentioned get done and Tom probably won’t do any of them until they are married and then he’ll stall or never get the tasks completed. Tom seems to be expecting another Proverbs 31 wife that he can yield power over. I doubt that Cinderella is that woman. I hope she’s an adult Claudia. Hopefully strong and ready to kick Tom’s ass and get her way!

5.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just another snarky observation that I forgot to mention.

Did TOM, ASHER, and JUDAH really have to make a gingerbread house?? Damn they are all so stunted in maturity with Tom being the King Toddler.

Let the little ones have some fun without feeling like it's a competition.

This house isn't a home it's a FUNHOUSE, a FRAT HOUSE, whatever you want to call it but it's not run by a mature, responsible, hard working man, that's for sure. He can con his kids all he wants to it doesn't change the loser he is in the real world. He lives in a fantasy world where he thinks he is the ruler.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tommy BEFORE FILTER
    Attached Image
    Screenshot (246)

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tommy AFTER filter
    Attached Image
    Screenshot (248)

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anything happens to grandma Kitty, is Tom in line for an inheritance?

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fl59 @ 26/12/2023, 21:11) 

Wouldn't his kids and Cinderella just love to live in Kitty's beautiful large home.

10.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 12/26/2023, 01:54 PM) 
    QUOTE (fl59 @ 26/12/2023, 21:11) 

Wouldn't his kids and Cinderella just love to live in Kitty's beautiful large home.

OMG maybe that's why his lazy ass refuses to do any home improvements on his house. Maybe his big plan in his narcissistic head is that if he waits it out long enough he will move in to her house and run her beautiful home into the ground like he's done this one. Then he could leave some of the kids in the Mills dump of a house and they would have plenty of room. He is nothing but a consumer and a taker who gives nothing back into his community, his family or the world around him. The way he throws away completely useful items instead of donating them is beyond feeling entitled and completely wasteful.

I'm pretty sure his sister would have a say about what happens to the house, but Ms. Kitty should definitely make sure her will is VERY specific as to what her wishes are. TomMe would take advantage of any loophole he could find to get as much as he could out of what she has. It's all about HIM and what he can get for free. He would probably consider his mother passing away as a big free for all money/stuff grab. He is the most materialistic person I've ever encountered.

I hope Ms. Kitty divides whatever her monetary inheritance is between all of her grandchildren and doesn't leave TomMe any cash. Every single one of the children (in Tom's family) are doomed to financial disaster and a life of constant struggles due to never having a role model to be an example of saving, spending wisely and making sound financial decisions. They have had no planning for the futures or preparing to hold full time jobs outside the home that will be fulfilling to them. All he will do is blow through money like the immature man child that he is.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cannoli I can't believe how even Tommo could share such personal things about Kitty on a you tube video. Yeah its ok to maybe say she is not feeling good and ask everybody to pray for her. To say what he say......the symptoms she was having and what he thought it could be....cancer.....that is not right. I figured he must've maybe regretted what he said because there were not any comments on that video....until today. He approved 64 comments now. Most of them tell him how super amazing and awesome he is. Some of the comments talk about Kitty and what might be going on with her. One of them asks if he is gonna have an engagement or not bother with that.

Remember guys, Tommo has to read and approve every comment before it shows up in the comment section so he approved every one of those comments. Kitty is a private lady. She isn't on you tube or sharing her health symptoms publicly. But her son goes right ahead and shares. WOW! Its like he is the greatest son in the world because he got his Mom a christmas stocking and put gifts in it. Most folks do that for their Moms every dang year since they were kids. Tommo does it once and OMG he is the greatest son ever!!!

I noticed how he did not reply to the comment that asked if he was gonna have an engagement. LOL.

He also shares stuff about the kids that should not be shared. Remember when he talked couple times about how Justus is not fast and he doesn't win at track!! Who cares! The fact is Justus is awesome to go out for track and do the training and go to the meets and take part. That kid is so awesome. He gets himself out to school everyday and now he helps get Claudia to school every day too. He goes from school to work until 8pm. He does homework. He trains for track. WOW! He spent 14 years of his life doing everything at home and then he made a decision to go to public school and he is doing so awesome. His dumb father then shares couple times that he doesn't do great at track!!!

Tommo also overshared about his GF. Nobody needed to know she was younger than 34 years old.....or that she has three kids. Or that her kids were "undisciplined". He called her "narcoleptic" also...because she likes to go to bed early. She is a busy single Mom....its ok to go to bed early.
    But Tommo called her "narcoleptic" more than once on the channel. I guess he is still trying to understand why she wont allow him to share an AI picture of her. BECAUSE SHE WANTS PRIVACY TOMMO......she does not want to be seen on your channel!! When is he gonna understand that and quit talking about her!!!

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Mountain Hiker 11:
    I was wondering about Tom’s coloring because in the filtered Blog it looks like he has reddish brown hair which isn’t his normal. Maybe he’s filtering because it shows less gray hair and he’s trying to impress Cinderella & get her to marry him. I say, stick to your guns Cinderella about what you want from Tom before you get married, he’s not reliable and he often forgets. Remember Actions speak louder than words.

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tom is so dense that he misses the irony of him extolling his egotistical views during his Bible study and in answer to a question about how his Christmas went, replied that he 'got a bunch of dollar tree stuff from the kids.'

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Retired Observer @ 12/27/2023, 03:33 AM) 
    Mountain Hiker 11:
    I was wondering about Tom’s coloring because in the filtered Blog it looks like he has reddish brown hair which isn’t his normal. Maybe he’s filtering because it shows less gray hair and he’s trying to impress Cinderella & get her to marry him. I say, stick to your guns Cinderella about what you want from Tom before you get married, he’s not reliable and he often forgets. Remember Actions speak louder than words.

He's using a thinning filter and a face filter for sure. You can see how different his skin looks on his face and how thin his face looks. The whole thing looked totally different.

It's insane how vain he is at his age. He's definitely trying to impress the ladies but what good does that do if/when they see him in person. They'd be in for a shock.

15.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He also is very sensitive about his glasses and when he needs to wear them, he always makes the excuse, I'm tired so I need my glasses or that's why I'm wearing my glasses, he's in the mindset that your old if you need glasses..

887 replies since 24/12/2023, 18:04   85050 views