So Long Eyebrow Bushes; “Dan, Step Up And Clean New Puppy Tushes….” Pt. 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What is there to brag about ? The office is ugly. The younger girls on TT have nicer more sophisticated looking spaces.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WOW
    this angle really shows the severity of her ed
    Please for the love of god get some help before u keep melting
    Attached Image
    IMG_0903

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She has no muscle or even healthy skinny :(

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That is so much makeup. Like holy shit.
    Attached Image
    IMG_3492

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Did Dan even graduate college ? I was in one of their lives awhile ago and Michele mentioned when she graduated she got an interview with HR at a hospital from her mom and was lucky.

Dan was being a stubborn brat and never mentioned anything.

Michele, for your own health, take Benny/Nash for "cilantro" and don't go back lol.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I will go see on his multiple Linkedin accts, it seems he went to college but maybe once he had that wannabe water-boy sells-popcorn at the NY Knicks games job, he gave up. HAHA.

Did anyone think Tone looked mobster, in the photos from when they went to NYC with the parents?

Also, Penelope looks like Juliana's mom. Maybe it's the hairdo, too? :)

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Seriously Michele ?? You let a chubby college drop out working at a rental car place suck the life out of you ??

Some "friends" you have.

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Shit that's weird that Juliana posted that others are saying little P looks like her mom! I'll clarify here, it was not me that messaged her that haha! (The screenshot!). I know J has her own thread here but since I commented on Rusty's thread about it earlier, I figured I'd follow up here!

So Rusty has to figure out what to do on trying to get the pup from chewing her furniture.. Kinda funny the pup brought her out of her bitch-cave closet. The kids are probably pointing that out, how strange it is that they see her now haha.

So did Rusty drop the RUST makeup for the most part, and go to the darker smokey plum or whatever type color she's trying to use on her eyes now? It's pretty heavy along with all the foundation goop she's dropping all over her face, but it is way better than the rusty trademark colors she usually opts for. She must be trying to copy the lovely Gina.

I see that Nick had a birthday over a week ago, I wish I had paid better attention haha, as I am sure Rusty threw some shade or had some stupid flashback with her old dog that died or from when Addie-Tude was little, to get attention from it. Oh crap, I think his birthday was the 21st, by chance is that when she got this new dog? I better go look haha!

Also so didn't she work out in that stupid cropped tank top that showed her gut, and would have been "sweaty" but she then went straight to filming her hair appliance (curling dryer wand thing haha) to shill, in the same workout stuff? Like bitch, wash up. Her hygiene is horrible.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Looks like the LinkedIn shows Melty has a Bachelor of Science for "sport management", which was in 2007.

In 2007 he began working at Enterprise Rent a Car, for almost 7.5 yrs. (They thought they knew the ins and outs of filing a claim when she swore her Chanel was stolen that was in the Adidas duffel bag. We all know she packs her handbags better than just tossing them in a duffel bag, she's shown videos of how she travels/packs them, in the past haha!)

It appears from 2015 til now, he's worked at the same company. It states he's an account executive, for a company that is a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. Online it states that position counting salary and bonuses is $130-160K a year. With 4 kids and 1 off to college with separate living expenses, alongside their "lifestyle" that's a tight income to survive off of, with all her/their spending and repeated travel to places.

People are gonna talk, they love reality TV as they share, so if they're offended of any gossip site posts about themselves, get Michele off social media, then ;)

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Seriously her "workout gear" is cheap AF! Michele you need to find something that's not see-through and that shows a bulging pad/crotch. So embarrassing. If you're such a high roller get yourself good Under Armour brand items or even Lululemon. No one wants to see your puffy crotch!

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Funny she calls her social media shilling shit "this job" haha.

She acts today like she is so focused and happy, even with her new puppy, and getting up early (as she then said, "well at 9 am"). It's all her fake wannabe lifestyle she's trying to portray because of Loser-Luisa and their scheme of selling their bully-club mean-girls workout program.. LAME.

Notice Melty took off with the kids "and her niece" to what must be Addie-Tude's basketball, or whatever. Hey Michele, get off your makeup-dripping ass and maybe be a mom and an aunt and go with your husband to spend time and tend to the kids? Are you going to play the "I have a puppy that I care about more who needs me" card, now?

Seriously she wants nothing to do with her kids, unless it's using them to brag about what toy junk she's buying, or to attend their sport events so she can dress up like a wannabe-housewife loser.

All that makeup, and every day it's a different product it seems, on the "wet makeup". Today is Tarte Tape concealer or whatever, under her eyes. But she swore by another one, yesterday?

How many products were slathered on her mole-y face today? My gawd! Then the clanking of that shit-hole Pandora bracelet mess.

Did you all laugh when she claimed in the last day or 2 that people are sending all these DM's asking about her makeup, and she appreciates the compliments? HAHAHAHA! That's a sign loser, everyone is worn out from waiting on you to pull your head out of your ass, and lay off the RUST!

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ummmmm
    Attached Image
    IMG_0926

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How about you stop sharing with the internet those mosquito bites that are clear as day in your cringy stories
    Attached Image
    IMG_0928

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    More nip showing
    Addies will be bigger than hers this year
    Attached Image
    IMG_0927

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She's obsessed with buying followers. Her same lame content got her almost 10K followers in a month ?

We're not stupid Michele.

898 replies since 26/12/2023, 20:08   47929 views