So Long Eyebrow Bushes; “Dan, Step Up And Clean New Puppy Tushes….” Pt. 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Since she thinks she's the hottest shit in PA and a big-shot influencer that buys her followers, I'm gonna call it as we can all sadly see it- get a boob job, Smelly-Shelly! It makes me cringe when she feels the need to show she's bra-less.. Her bug bites are super low too, for how perky she should be, practically boobless! YIKES!

I about spit out my drink last night when I read the post on here about Addie-T' soon having bigger ones than Rusty. No kidding haha! They probably already are!

Dang her makeup application and how that looks is totally NOT what the truth of it looks like, when in her car! When applied in her long whiny stories on IG, it looks kinda tolerable, or at least compared to the Rustoleum shades we've had to tolerate! The lighting and filters are definitely completely opposite from the bathroom to what the crap looks like in real life. Major red/stained look, basically going from RUST to WINE, nasty!

Right when we hoped the brows were a little more under control, NOPE they again had to reappear crazy AF, today!

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    In one of her stories about breast cancer, she said to rip them off she doesn't need them anymore. So I guess breasts are only meant for child bearing. No wonder she has no friends and sits in her house all day linking Amazon clothes.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Following

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Stupid Michele, you're supposed to help guide the dog like how Dan was doing.

The poor pup can easily slip on the hardwood and break his leg.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I kind of admire Michelle's commitment to being Michelle ... Everyone is in her basement with a solo cup wearing a jersey and she's dressed for the prom

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Did you guys see when Dan was playing the blindfold game he said "I'm not a cheater" another male said "Yeah, we know" and he gave him a mean mug while blindfolded LOL.

I'm on the West Coast and wanted to post that.

Happy New Year everyone.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Also what happened to her fancy outfit?? Sweatpants like everyone else!!

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Take a gander at last night’s game playing. That’s a rough looking crew, despite the luxe act she likes to portray online. Are some of those nephews / cousins juvi offenders? Nice tats on young teenagers.🤦🏼‍♀️

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think Pina's inner-gangster mob mama came out while playing games with the family- I will say that lady is lively and seems like a fun mom and grandma though haha!

No kidding, that clan sure looks like they're kinda rough and sketch or something. They all do look juvenile but the men in that fam are probably all miniature size too haha- that'll be little Leo looking dwarf at 18 all tatted up!

Ya the prom-garb on Rusty was pretty stupid, she all thinks she's bougie and a classy housewife. What an idiot, and the cowgirl boots, even wearing them in her home, oh that must be comfortable. She's lame and such a try-hard! You can tell she tries to fit in and be funny but she's awkward and the odd-one out.

Was Juliana gone part way in to the night? I think I only saw her at the ghost bar counter taking a shot? Notice Rusty and J were on opposite ends of the bar..

Also I wanted to screenshot it but didn't, but a couple days ago Juliana liked a smart-ass kinda meme post, that said something like, "I choose to stay quiet and not tell my side of the story, so remember that." Hmm!

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Haha I love The Sopranos and Goodfellas so I'm ok with it.

But she looks ridiculous compared to everyone else.

Does her mom and Pina not get along ?
    Where was Drunk Medge ?

Dan looks terrible just like his wife lol. They look like they're 60.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hmmmm good things to point out, Chrissy! True, their moms don't seem to ever be around one another. Why are Drunken Medge and the hubby not there, and they skipped out on Thanksgiving, too?

Maybe good old Fox (?) News took notice to Drunken Medge's own Insta profile and saw ALLLLL her cocktail-drinking and mixing posts, as if it was something to totally find appropriate and joke about. I don't know what others think, but she is kinda a public figure, being a news reporter and all... She should be a little more aware of the posts she makes, and how obnoxious she is in even Rusty's posts. Maybe she should have a personal page set to private, and one that's only for what the public can see..

I agree that the family all looks like they're all for a good and wild time to be around haha- those mobster cousins and all haha! :)

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Also, who wants to bet she didn't buy any presents for all those boys but probably expected them to give her brats gifts.

Her other brother was not there either. I think there is friction. They were all there during Christmas but no one from the Vidal family was present.

Hahah what the heck. I wonder what the tea is.

Hip Hop Tone looks chubby lol.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So the brothers were at the parents' home and Michele's household didn't go see them? WTH is going on, if so? WHOA!

It seemed kinda rushed that the kids went and opened gifts with her parents, right? I think that's what happened, they went to their home, the kids had gifts, and that was it?

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    **^^brother, not brothers.. Typo :)

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Michele, quit thinking you're all fly like Juliana with the "you guysssss!!!" Fake, dumb, be yourself, ho.

Your nails are outdated stripper trash, too. Stripper with an old grandma twist.

898 replies since 26/12/2023, 20:08   47913 views