So Long Eyebrow Bushes; “Dan, Step Up And Clean New Puppy Tushes….” Pt. 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wait, he went out of his way to criss cross his strings on the fake Air Jordan hoodie ? Hahaha what a stupid short man.

They probably scammed their way into the Paris trip, like begged the company to take them. The whole thing is weird.

wtf, why is their hotel so messy after 3 days ? Is Leo hiding in the suitcase ? And messing it up then hiding back LOL.

I bet the hotel room stinks.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    (Following up to the YouTube video I shared with the Park LaMe lady and Michele)

"This is a volunteer business that has to be flexible for obstacles and challenges in people's lives"." WTF okay lady, what a total gas-lighting shitty sales/pyramid tactic.

Michele goes on about convincing an influencer-friend to join, and says how she also needs to make more orders/the more she sees of the product. Total hoarder.

A year ago she was at 45% commission when she was first starting- who knows what it is, now. She said she was hesitant at first because she was seeing how many left PL? She didn't want people judging her, but she has to provide for her family..

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hahaha all those women look like geeks. Straight up Tupperware/Avon sales ladies who think there are hip.

How come there is no coloured women ? Like Asian/Black. They all look alike, not good haha.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She had $30,000 in sales in the first 30 days. WHO THE FUCK BUYS THIS SHIT??

She mentioned they just put a patio in their backyard.... So I guess she wants everyone to think her income is a big deal haha.

Random thought- do their kids not get birthday parties anymore? I know the boys are kind of combined in the summer, but what about Addie-Tude? I thought about this after seeing Penelope's little girls day party :)

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Park LAME is "Direct Sales".... No you're a fkn pyramid scheme.

Michele had no idea where her numbers were, she admits that, then said that Dan had her look, and it was $30,000 that first month.. Seriously if people you are connected to are buying from you DIRECTLY you'd be so busy and know that you sold even just $300.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Found a seller on eBay of all new and nicely described/photographed Park Lane jewelry- almost every listing is the jewelry, with some plus-size granny clothing that's used, ANNNNND some size small Abercrombie, and sizes 2-4 jeans, along with other Michele type style clothing and shoes.

Honestly, I think it's a good chance it's them. This would explain where the jewelry goes, after such high sales... I know other MLM people that will go on Amazon and eBay too sell big orders that they make! It's common!

Seller Lynne0627 (kind of interesting too, Lynne- could it be CAROLynne? Who has a birthday in June with those numbers, too? HAHAHA!)

One distinctive item listed is an Abercrombie puffer jacket in size small, only worn twice...

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    There is no way she made that much in the first month.

She would have been ranked way higher and got an award during this scam Paris trip.

The whole Mercedes thing, I'm 99% positive she talked her way into an Escalade because she's a "mama of 4". It will be gone soon lol.

What a headache this all is, just get a job lol.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=realityjunkie,17/3/2024, 00:19 ?t=62939939&st=840#entry465013610]
    Not that I plan to compliment her, but which dress is the Abercrombie one, please provide her shilling link bwahahahaha! ;)

Random photo collage I know, but ---

So here are a couple of ladies over at the PL Paris trip, I guess they all need help with brows and makeup. I spied on those that tagged loser Michele in photos of her oversized Walmart tablecloth dress.

Then this stuck out to me, when Melty was making a mess prepping his coffee, notice the drawstrings on his hoodie are straight, then in the next shot they're perfectly criss-crossed over the Air Jordan logo. WHY does he wear that crap over there hahaha!? We all knew he would. He also had his LV store bag on the counter too in those shots, trying to look like a rich boy out shopping.

Michele thinks the sales staff is giving them space to browse and shop, without the pressure to buy. No Michele, they can just read broke awkward Americans, when they see them.

Danny Boy has his Apple Watch on too, he can't miss anything incoming ;)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12491345/...6FD6F505337.jpg)
    [
    Does he not have any better clothes? I guess it was a given that he would be strolling around in Nike pajamas. Their room looking like a bomb went off . I guess Michele can’t be bothered to tidy anything up; that’s beneath her.🤣
    Obviously they are at an average hotel….need to reserve the credit limits for her shopping flex.

QUOTE (Chrissy0095 @ 17/3/2024, 01:19) 
    There is no way she made that much in the first month.

She would have been ranked way higher and got an award during this scam Paris trip.

The whole Mercedes thing, I'm 99% positive she talked her way into an Escalade because she's a "mama of 4". It will be gone soon lol.

What a headache this all is, just get a job lol.

Once the Escalade deal dwindles you can be sure she will tell us how much ‘they hated it.’

10.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:
    Why post this unflattering picture of your husband? I mean we know Grandpa Melty has aged really bad in the past few years, but hell he looks like he's 80 in this weird angle.Screenshot_20240316_184514_Instagram

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (realityjunkie @ 17/3/2024, 01:11) 
    Found a seller on eBay of all new and nicely described/photographed Park Lane jewelry- almost every listing is the jewelry, with some plus-size granny clothing that's used, ANNNNND some size small Abercrombie, and sizes 2-4 jeans, along with other Michele type style clothing and shoes.

Honestly, I think it's a good chance it's them. This would explain where the jewelry goes, after such high sales... I know other MLM people that will go on Amazon and eBay too sell big orders that they make! It's common!

Seller Lynne0627 (kind of interesting too, Lynne- could it be CAROLynne? Who has a birthday in June with those numbers, too? HAHAHA!)

One distinctive item listed is an Abercrombie puffer jacket in size small, only worn twice...

That all sounds sus….

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lynne0627 is just some Park Lane weirdo. She has a Poshmark with a profile pic with the same name and (of course) lots of PL listings lol.

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s posting again tonight with more super hideous bracelets - one of their Marketing VPs probably suggested that she pick up the pace. I cannot believe how cheap all of this stuff looks.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Whoa the suspicious eBay seller is a legit woman that's not hiding hahaha?!?! That's freaking funny! I forgot to mention that I searched the current listings eBay for Park Lane with the "nearest" listings to a zip code for that Bethlehem town that they live in/by (?). It put those listings at 15 miles or less away from Bethlehem.

I think there were other sellers close to their area. Seeing the Abercrombie, I stopped looking and thought it might be Rusty and her mom.

Maybe ol Lynne off eBay and Poshmark is the woman that wraps Rusty's Christmas gifts hahaha! Nothing like conspiracy theories on these losers!

You guys are right, Rusty and Melty as that lease gets close to running out, will dislike the Escalade and start ripping on it! I think she was in a big hurry to get a new SUV too, since Juliana was looking for one. The thing is, Juliana didn't have a loser pyramid scheme backing her and trying to make her look bougie getting in to debt by leasing a car. Juliana was a big girl and did it on her own/she said. Rusty, take some advice from your pretty sister in law on how to make a living.

15.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ew

I’m not trying to be a dick. For as condescending as she is and for as many beauty treatments that she brags about, you would think, basic grooming should be under control.
    Attached Image
    IMG_1356

898 replies since 26/12/2023, 20:08   48049 views