Status
    Not really.

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Poor Doug, living with Melissa all of these he most likely deserves a medal.

3.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMG_2117

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He might not be good looking, but to hear her say she doesn't trust good looking men, what a insult to anyone, and to say it on and IG story. It can't make Doug feel good about himself, his wife saying she doesn't trust good looking men. It's just unnecessary insult to him.

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What'sup @ 20/4/2024, 00:23) 
    So is Doug not good looking?????

I think that’s what she is saying.... :lol:

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does she knowingly sit there with clanging bracelets! It’s annoying to have to listen to.

Her husband gives her money as a present? And what woman her age would ask for money? A kid maybe but not a grown woman ! How weird is that!

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well, Doug and Melissa seem to have this daughter/daddy dynamic going. I believe she still works for him and earns from YouTube, so there wouldn’t be a reason to ask him for a dime. Yes, I also find it weird.

I can’t get into her fashion shows. Many of her clothing choices are too pretentious, just like her personality.

By the way....the picture above, she looks like a man with a blond wig on.

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (originalredwinefreak @ 6/2/2024, 17:03) 
    There’s been a lot of discussion about Melissa’s cancer surgery, I couldn’t help but delve into Kristinn’s instagrams. I thought Kristinn 321 would acknowledge Melissa’s cancer situation, but there’s no mention. Kristinn’s last instagram post was in Sept. 23. It seemed they would be gal pals to the end. Melissa doesn’t acknowledge Kristinn on her channel or instagram. I suppose it was nothing but a superficial friendship.

She mentioned Kristin in her last video. When she talked about her Sephora haul in the video, she said they went shopping together. I guess they don’t film it anymore.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Maybe Melissa felt an obligation to mention Kristinn in her video. Who knows. I don’t see Melissa or Kristinn having many friends, just each other. In my opinion, Kristinn left YouTube because she wasn’t interesting to watch. And she knows it. Kristinn wasn’t generating the subscribers Melissa maintains. You might say, Kristinn was taking a back seat ( no pun intended ) when her and Melissa filmed their car chats.

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (originalredwinefreak @ 4/30/2024, 04:59 PM) 
    Maybe Melissa felt an obligation to mention Kristinn in her video. Who knows. I don’t see Melissa or Kristinn having many friends, just each other. In my opinion, Kristinn left YouTube because she wasn’t interesting to watch. And she knows it. Kristinn wasn’t generating the subscribers Melissa maintains. You might say, Kristinn was taking a back seat ( no pun intended ) when her and Melissa filmed their car chats.

Plus many people would not even tune into M55 if it wasn't for the fact that she for some strange reason.... doesn't seem to age like the rest of us

11.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Filters and editing…..

12.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am watching Melissa and I am thinking this woman must have rocks for brains. She is suffocating in hairspray, HELLO, cancer survivor. Consider that other parts of your now weakened body are at risk. She douses herself in all those hair growth products and inhales hair spray along with all of the other things she does, I am just lost for words.

13.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMG_2329

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh my goodness! Does Melissa actually believe she’s invented a magical cloth to lift the skin?! Gravity sets in with some and not so much with others. Melissa has been blessed with good genetics. It has nothing to do with a wash cloth. I’m betting she will start selling these magical cloths and people will grab them up.

It would be comical if she were to peddle her idea on Shark Tank. I can just see the “deer in the headlight” looks on the investors faces, especially Kevin O’Leary.
    :hearty-laugh:

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (originalredwinefreak @ 5/4/2024, 03:54 PM) 
    Oh my goodness! Does Melissa actually believe she’s invented a magical cloth to lift the skin?! Gravity sets in with some and not so much with others. Melissa has been blessed with good genetics. It has nothing to do with a wash cloth. I’m betting she will start selling these magical cloths and people will grab them up.

It would be comical if she were to peddle her idea on Shark Tank. I can just see the “deer in the headlight” looks on the investors faces, especially Kevin O’Leary.
    :hearty-laugh:

I thought that was pretty funny too, lift, lift, lift.

80 replies since 27/12/2023, 18:02   8920 views