Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 28/12/2023, 22:06) 
    The only way the 2-2-5-5 to 7-7 switch messes with all her runDisney races is if the exchange day is on Friday. She's stuck at home, unable to attend any race weekends in Florida if D** is keeping her to that. Two of my friends are now on the 7-7 schedule (and both did 2-2-5-5 beforehand) and both have Friday as the exchange day. ETA: Might be three, come to think of it. But I'm in Europe, not the US. I don't know what the general trend for 7-7 is in the US/Illinois.

Still, the "dramatically increased" mommy duty time doesn't gel with this being only a 7-7 switch issue. Eventually, she'll break. She'll drop a hint. Maybe in a WWC live or something. We'll see.

Happy birthday to CC. One year closer to gaining freedom from the mausoleum and the crypt keeper.

Illinois will either do one or 2 weeks at one parents and than the next week or 2 at the other parents or 3 days at one parents then 4 days at the next parents house. Judges don't like the kids going back and forth constantly with 50/50. At least down state judges where my child custody order is. It's really up the parents and what schedule they come with the Judge will sign off on.

2.     +47   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    We're talking about a person who feels trauma connected to jeans. If Don croaked, the worst thing that would happen to her would be having her kids full time. You know, like an actual single mom.
    If something bad is going on in Don's world, the way Jen is speaking about it is totally unacceptable. They're her kids! They're her responsibility. It's not like, I don't know, a relative's ex-wife asking you to pet sit for a paralyzed elderly dog.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 28/12/2023, 22:33) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 12/28/2023, 02:08 PM) 
    Well we've eliminated from health issues the senior Rosses, her folks, her kids, her entire family. That only leaves Don, Tens and her family but once again Tens was happy and decorating 2 weeks ago. I'm siding with Jen is just a whiny asshole.

When I was diagnosed with cancer, I was happy and jolly up till the day I was diagnosed. I went to a band reunion a week before and a family reunion on Saturday before I was diagnosed on Tuesday. To say that everyone was shocked was an understatement.

But Jen said this had been going on for a long time so unless Tens was like me and even when I was diagnosed with cancer twice in 6 years I still just went about my normal day to day life, then I don't think anything horrendous was going on in Tens life 2 weeks ago.

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 28/12/2023, 22:21) 
    is anyone else stuck on the fact that she doesn’t wash her arms or legs? I can’t move past this

How does she even manage this? Does she not get in the shower at all and just splashes water from the sink on the bits she washes? Because, how do you get in the shower and not get your legs and arms wet? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If don croaked the only reason I would be happy (because don't want to wish the chicklets to be without their loving parent) would be because Jen would get a lump sum $$$ and I know she would blow through it (it's hard for her to spend money y'all aka I wanted it and so I got it) and then she would be shot in the ass with helplessness.

But really....nothing has gone wrong apart from life continuing to happen and Jen was just getting comfy in her travel vlog era and now she has to be a fiercely protective and private mama for reals.

Edited by Pantalon - 12/28/2023, 05:14 PM

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pantalon @ 28/12/2023, 23:12) 
    If don croaked the only reason I would be happy (because don't want to wish the chicklets to be without their loving parent) would be because Jen would get a lump sum $$$ and I know she would blow through it (it's hard for her to spend money y'all aka I wanted it and so I got it) and then she would be shot in the ass with helplessness.

I think she already got a huge lump sum when they divorced. I don't think she would get squat if he dies.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    An even silver-er lining!
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 28/12/2023, 23:14) 

I think she already got a huge lump sum when they divorced. I don't think she would get squat if he dies.

8.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    PigKiller and the Pretty Boy are having a grand time in Utah for the holidays. They certainly don't seem sad or upset.

9.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 12/28/2023, 05:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 28/12/2023, 22:21) 
    is anyone else stuck on the fact that she doesn’t wash her arms or legs? I can’t move past this

How does she even manage this? Does she not get in the shower at all and just splashes water from the sink on the bits she washes? Because, how do you get in the shower and not get your legs and arms wet? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

oh everything gets wet. she just makes sure soap doesn't touch her arms and legs :lol: why I don't know. she even said something about how the body will clean itself? um no lol

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Off topic but this popped up: RM2 is shown as not owner occupied (corporation owned). No doubt some tax dodge exercise to benefit the poor struggling single mama…

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 28/12/2023, 23:14) 

nope Jen won't get anything. Tens will. But the kids will get which will be out in trust and Jen would be their guardian, so she can take out money from trust for their upbringing/education.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The only way the 2-2-5-5 to 7-7 switch messes with all her runDisney races is if the exchange day is on Friday. She's stuck at home, unable to attend any race weekends in Florida if D** is keeping her to that. Two of my friends are now on the 7-7 schedule (and both did 2-2-5-5 beforehand) and both have Friday as the exchange day. ETA: Might be three, come to think of it. But I'm in Europe, not the US. I don't know what the general trend for 7-7 is in the US/Illinois.

Still, the "dramatically increased" mommy duty time doesn't gel with this being only a 7-7 switch issue. Eventually, she'll break. She'll drop a hint. Maybe in a WWC live or something. We'll see.

Happy birthday to CC. One year closer to gaining freedom from the mausoleum and the crypt keeper.

Or Thursday, Saturday, Sunday. You have to be there the day before the first race to get your bib, before the expo closes. I think if Jen can’t do all the races of the weekend she doesn’t want to do any. It’s also an excuse because she knows she could not physically do Dopey and the DL half weekend the following week.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have seen where the ex is forced to have a life insurance policy where the mother of the kids would be the beneficiary. I can see Jen pushing for that.

14.     +60   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    lets not kill any characters off in the Jen Ross show just yet :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

15.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rumpus Toothpicks @ 28/12/2023, 23:20) 
    The only way the 2-2-5-5 to 7-7 switch messes with all her runDisney races is if the exchange day is on Friday. She's stuck at home, unable to attend any race weekends in Florida if D** is keeping her to that.

Or Thursday, Saturday, Sunday. You have to be there the day before the first race to get your bib, before the expo closes. I think if Jen can’t do all the races of the weekend she doesn’t want to do any. It’s also an excuse because she knows she could not physically do Dopey and the DL half weekend the following week.

I think Jen would still go for, say, 2 races, instead of cancelling altogether. She can be obsessive like that, especially with all the race-related purchases she's made beforehand. If exchange was on Sunday, she could still complete the 5K, 10K and half-marathon. Just not the full Dopey and Goofy challenges in January, for ex.

This begs the question: what will happen to the necklace she bought herself in anticipation of completing Dopey? Will it to go to the junk pile or will she find an excuse to wear it anyway? Place your bets! :snickering:

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103579 views