Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And that is why they are called redwoods....because it's red inside. SO EDUCATIONAL!
    "My mom always told me to never eat fish with cheese on it." I had to chuckle over that one.🤣
    Did you notice the insole for her right shoe (bunion foot)!
    On the beach in Oregon 4 years ago. That's the day she decided to end her marriage.🙄
    One more "girl dinner" and Love Actually.
    Boring.

2.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 12/27/2023, 03:27 PM) 
    I knew I'd find it! The Oregon weekend Don moved out:

#entry440872938

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/1/2019, 10:20 AM)
    She's soaking wet on a cold day and she's loving it soooo much just because she's alone. I can't get over how much she hates her children & family :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

X3cw-5

wait she said she filmed a clip just for herself but "accidentally" posted it. is this the clip? :hearty-laugh:

3.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 12/27/2023, 02:17 PM) 
    She didn’t have any service for at least 5 hours when she was hiking.

She always talks about going home if there was an emergency but she really doesn’t give a shit.

And she said she left her Garmin tracker at home. 🙄

4.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow, that video was just some lonely loser talking to herself. Jin, know when to stfu.

I love that she is such a Star Wars stanD that she didn't seem to put it together when she showed the sticker, she just throught it was cute. such a stanD.

she actually seems sad and lonely in this video. I don't think she is as happy as she wants to be doing all this traveling. She mentioned one of the solo travel gals she stalks, I cracked up. She tried for a hot minute to SWF her but she couldn't.

Jin stay in your state, with your children, get help, decorate your home, get a job or a purpose, volunteer, join local things. Stay off the internet. You are a lost soul. grow up.
    Screenshot-13487
    Her videos she be called....a 40 year old lonely loser searches for stickers and things to fill up her love cup.

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 27/12/2023, 19:04) 
    TWO! Nintendos switch which means she didn't even do some research. A single switch is ideal for a family!

And TWO of the same game because she didn't know if they (the Switch) could share games.

QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 27/12/2023, 19:19) 
    Her video is nothing but ramblings from a bald mad woman.

Fixed it for you.

6.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I cant believe I watched that. Why doesn't she shorten her videos?

" Those bells are from the ocean" "I think that's to warn, you know, the sailors about the rocks" "I don't know" hahahaha

7.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She had no intention of leaving that marriage when she had the children and couldn't cope without her me time and everything being about her and when she went on her plant based journey and decided the kids were going to be plant based,like whoever she was stalking at the time,Don lost his shit and I think once the flood gates opened all of his resentments over the last decade just started flowing out and he could not get back to a place of adoring her ... Ever again. That's when the march to divorce started and I firmly believe that in her mind divorce was a way for him to remember that he married up and he was supposed to be on his mother's floor making proclamations that he would go to the ends of the earth to win her back, she'd still be the darling of Ross clan and now also, the strong single mama that Suzanne would really behind and she'd make Dons life miserable in utah, in Illinois, at the family reunions New York, at the DVC and everywhere in between ... She would post cryptic messages about her current evening plans and her past true love at the tender age of 15 (insert eye roll ) Don would see that and be so jealous he would come begging her back with so many heart jars and crystal crap and Etsy junk and Tiffany garbage she wouldn't no what to do with it all

The reason she stopped grooming herself and caring about anything was because Suzanne chose her son and Don chose a hotter wife before she even realized Don stopped caring

Edited by Splurgysplurge - 12/27/2023, 10:28 PM

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/27/2023, 04:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 12/27/2023, 03:27 PM) 
    I knew I'd find it! The Oregon weekend Don moved out:

#entry440872938

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/1/2019, 10:20 AM)
    She's soaking wet on a cold day and she's loving it soooo much just because she's alone. I can't get over how much she hates her children & family :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

X3cw-5

wait she said she filmed a clip just for herself but "accidentally" posted it. is this the clip? :hearty-laugh:

It must be. It's a little after 11 minutes in this video.

It's footage that she very purposefully edited in with music, and she's talking to her camera as she leaves the beach.

Why lie about something so easily verified?

9.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    These are some of the words the woman is sending out.

Might not be able to see Jenny’s word but my guess is “healing” or “persist”.

It’s definitely not “kindness” 🤣

IMG_3656

10.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I went back to try to watch her drivel and read the title as “Redwood national state parks”. :hearty-laugh: (It actually said “Redwood national + state parks”. Still funny because Jen is still stupid.)

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There was nowhere in Portland or all of Northern California with memory cards that could be purchased?

No Gorilla pod for the professional vlogger? No tripod? A phone tripod that can be hiked with is like $25.

Edited by Identifying as Single Mom - 12/27/2023, 10:32 PM

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 27/12/2023, 21:17) 
    She didn’t have any service for at least 5 hours when she was hiking.

She always talks about going home if there was an emergency but she really doesn’t give a shit.

Nooo, Jen is very concerned for her children’s wellbeing! She wants to be contacted in the case of an emergency!

13.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Twenty minutes in, just stopping for some screenshots.

Screenshot%202023-12-27%203.57.07%20PM Screenshot%202023-12-27%204.03.15%20PM
    Screenshot%202023-12-27%204.11.43%20PM
    Screenshot%202023-12-27%204.14.10%20PM
    Screenshot%202023-12-27%204.15.04%20PM
    Screenshot%202023-12-27%204.16.11%20PM
    Screenshot%202023-12-27%204.18.26%20PM
    Screenshot%202023-12-27%204.20.27%20PM

Screenshot%202023-12-27%204.04.50%20PM Where is your Ranger Rick device, you moojical moron?

14.     +25   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    As someone whose main hobby is videogames, it drives me absolutely bonkers that she bought TWO Switches and double copies of games?? It's a multiplayer system! She could have just gotten a second controller in cute colors. It would have taken 5 seconds in google to learn how it works but we all know she never has ANY free time for that 😒

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 12/27/2023, 05:28 PM) 
    These are some of the words the woman is sending out.

Might not be able to see Jenny’s word but my guess is “healing” or “persist”.

It’s definitely not “kindness” 🤣

Def not "loved" either.

I could see her choosing "embrace", or "joy" because she seems to believe that saying that particular word makes it true.

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103563 views