Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    Always With The Drama But Still An Absent Momma Like Jen

2.     +43   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Ugh. Now everyone on my FB is announcing their words of the year. One of them is Boundaries.

Make it stop!!!

3.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 12/29/2023, 04:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 12/29/2023, 02:18 PM) 
    If someone is going through radiation treatment, they are supposed to avoid close contact with children.

www.cancer.org/cancer/managing-can...eed%20to%20take.

There are lots of cancer treatments that you can't have children near you.

I truly hope that is not that case. I don't wish any ill will on Don or his family

I have a friend that her husband has been going through bone marrow transplant and couldn't see his son for months. It''s been the biggest struggle of their lives. They just moved back home from staying at a facility that is provided by City of Hope. She had to take time off work to stay with him and she couldn't be exposed to others until he was in the clear. It can take anywhere from 3-6 months.

I am sure we will know the reality soon enough.

This is what I have been thinking!

QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 12/29/2023, 04:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 12/29/2023, 05:34 PM) 
    But only for a week.

Radiation treatment isn't just one dose. I have a friend who has to do 30 doses for her cancer - can't remember if they're weekly or not.

I took 33 treatments, 5 days per week (usually, some weeks 4 days). It took almost 2 months to complete, due to weekends and various schedules.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlltheReisenthels @ 29/12/2023, 16:59) 
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 29/12/2023, 14:36) 
    Ratter than what she says, it is observing what happens. A 7 days switch will mean soon after they come from cruise, it's gonna be Don's week. She'd behave differently if kids are gone. Plus, watching other people's social media etc. Right now tens is completely inactive in her social media and that's odd. Not just not posting, but also not monitoring anything, because the comment which is troll as par you guys, is neither deleted not liked. Nor is any other comment since last couple weeks.

She might be inactive on her own site. But she "liked" on other sites on the 19th and 26 th.

How do you do this? I don’t use IG enough to know how to see someone’s likes activity. 🤷‍♀️

5.     +36   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    What kind of a whackadoodle picks a OLW and orders things with that word on it, then changes her mind and orders things with the NEW word on it? Not once, but twice! LOL

6.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bakers keep me in your thoughts please. Today I went to the store and they only had ripe bananas. I'm so distraught, now what will I have for breakfast tomorrow? I just have to keep walking through fires. I guess I'll pivot and have to find something else. We all suffer, no matter how perfect our lives may appear on IG. Not compare your siffering to mine. I'm going to lean in to this community and find the magic as I march onward. I know this will only make me stronger.

7.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 29/12/2023, 18:58) 
    Jen is big mad we haven’t figured out what has happened yet. She is feeding more dramatics in this video, to put a rocket up everyone’s ass to dig deeper. She wants people to know what is happening but she clearly has been told she is not allowed to say.

I give it a couple more videos and she will either be spilling the beans and to hell with the consequences, because she is dying to tell us, or she will be scolding us for something else when in reality it will be for not figuring out what is happening.

Jen, hide clues, props or signs in your background. We will find them and decode the puzzle. You don’t need to actually say anything. We will get it.

8.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope when D & T return from their cruise around the world all tan, refreshed, and happy, they file an injunction against Jen for making their lives a living hell with her loose, dry, flappy lips.

9.     +36   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't know what train I should get on, but here is what I do know. Jen is crazy and she has delivered solid entertainment since Thanksgiving. It was getting so boring around here. I can't wait for a January or February breakdown about being a single parent and more seething resentment about her kids. I am also looking forward to less Disney Run content and boring camping videos. The fact that she took CC and Dawny to Disney during the worst week of the year lets us know that she is dreading having them full time. Looking forward to 2024!

:smoking-smiley-face:

10.     +85   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My husband went to rehab for 7 weeks beginning of pandemic in 2020. We had no issues letting people know. It was actually better than continuing to try to keep the secret that he was a functioning alcoholic.
    Just tell. Talk about it. It’s helpful. The anonymous part really never helped.

FYI. 44 months sober. 👍

Edited by gardenhoe - 12/29/2023, 10:28 PM

11.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 03:54) 
    What kind of a whackadoodle picks a OLW and orders things with that word on it, then changes her mind and orders things with the NEW word on it? Not once, but twice! LOL

A solo mama

With millions and millions of dollars

12.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t wait until January 4th
    Next Thursday
    When the first RunDisney pics start appearing
    Jen will be gutted

:P

13.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous

14.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 29/12/2023, 22:49) 
    I'd be so furious if I had a family member (or ex family member) like Jen. her need for attention from total strangers is more important than ANYTHING else

she should have just carried on as normal. either don't post IG stories at all or just post normal ones - stupid gym stories, baking, the kids on the day you were "supposed" to have them. on the other days go silent

right before run Disney comes along mention you had to cancel. if there were no dramatics and she mentioned needing to have the kids people would likely assume covid since a lot of people have it right now. say you got tired from traveling and you're taking a break until spring/summer

the theatrics about pivoting and extreme stress and trying to get through a video without crying are absolutely unnecessary. if she just *gasp* didn't share every little thing on the internet no one would know where the kids are or if something is going on with someone related to them

Honestly, if she would have simply “shifted“ her content to something other than travel and run Disney I would have been happy and not even noticed

15.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 12/30/2023, 03:54 AM) 

It's a perceived weirdness

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103564 views