Here'sANintendoSwitchFromTheUnhingedBitchLikeJen Pt. 438

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe getting the kids to family therapy was everyone’s way of tricking Jen into seeing a REAL therapist for herself. Just for the sake of everyone else who has to deal with her. 😂😂

I honestly don’t think she’s going to hear a single thing the therapist says though. Good luck everyone.

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if the kids will be with Don on his upcoming birthday… it’s neither here nor there since these assholes can’t even arrange for their kids to be with the respective parent on Mothers/Fathers Day but either way, would be interesting to note

3.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have no clue what's going on but things I know for sure are:
    1. Jin is a liar
    2. My disdain for her grows daily
    3. I'm glad she's not doing the Disney races

Also, she isn't able to do one of the race weekends for 2024/25 season bc I remember her saying she would have to skip one but she didn't say why.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's also incredibly blasé about this if it's rehab. How terrible for CC and Donny. What's gonna happen when Don wants to have a therapy session with her and talk about how she has humiliated him and his family for over a decade and he can't take it? How is she not totally sick about this?

5.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 30/12/2023, 04:27) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/12/2023, 03:54) 
    What kind of a whackadoodle picks a OLW and orders things with that word on it, then changes her mind and orders things with the NEW word on it? Not once, but twice! LOL

A solo mama

With millions and millions of dollars

who got a discount from the plumber because she looks so disheveled and has an unfurnished living room

6.     +27   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    You know she gave the plumber the crunchy cookies :snickering:

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 30/12/2023, 04:10) 
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 29/12/2023, 18:58) 
    Jen is big mad we haven’t figured out what has happened yet. She is feeding more dramatics in this video, to put a rocket up everyone’s ass to dig deeper. She wants people to know what is happening but she clearly has been told she is not allowed to say.

I give it a couple more videos and she will either be spilling the beans and to hell with the consequences, because she is dying to tell us, or she will be scolding us for something else when in reality it will be for not figuring out what is happening.

Jen, hide clues, props or signs in your background. We will find them and decode the puzzle. You don’t need to actually say anything. We will get it.

I reckon the teapot is one lol

8.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 30/12/2023, 09:41) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 30/12/2023, 04:10) 
    Jen, hide clues, props or signs in your background. We will find them and decode the puzzle. You don’t need to actually say anything. We will get it.

Jen being short and stout isn’t much of a clue.

9.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 12/29/2023, 09:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (AlsoFromIL @ 29/12/2023, 21:12) 
    ⁉️Hear me out? I’m on team back surgery. He had to lose weight to qualify. Don loves that golf swing. He can’t drive for a while. So Jen is huffy he can’t do the daily school drop etc

But Tens could do the drop offs.

But in IL parenting agreements, the other parent has first right of refusal to have the kids of the other parent is incapacitated, so there s no way she would allow Tens to be caring for her children(even if she didn't want to herself she would do this sort of thing out of sheer stubbornness and to stick it to Don)

10.     +47   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is clearly desperate to talk about Don's situation with her 'friends' (aka strangers who are paying her to make videos) but she knows she can't. So she hopes they will find out and then we can all nod and wink about it together! What an asshole. Her addiction to oversharing has caused her family many problems over the years, and I'm sure Don was very glad to completely remove himself from Jen and the online world. But no - Jen needs everyone to know that she has pivoted and walked through fires to do the most basic level of parenting!

11.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Haven’t caught up yet but I had to come say HA! What a predictable bish!

IMG_7437

I called it a year ago that she’d pick onward right after she picked “wild” when one of her followers told her onward was their word and she drooled all over it. Giving myself a smug Jen pat on the back. So all of a sudden it’s magic. Of all the other flowery BS words she could’ve chosen, that’s what she went with and it makes absolutely zero sense so I guess “that tracks.” Perhaps she’s hoping for some magic tricks to help her get a friend and get a man in 2024 because that’s the only reason I can see her choosing that word after an entire year of onward this or that.

12.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 30/12/2023, 09:51) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 30/12/2023, 09:41) 

Jen being short and stout isn’t much of a clue.

Omg :hearty-laugh:
    I walked into that one

13.     +38   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Everyone suffers! 😤

Never seen anyone so desperate for validation of her so-called suffering. Jennifer, if it brings you such rage when total strangers point out that your self perceived “suffering” isn’t suffering at all then perhaps you need to re-evaluate your life. Because as many others have pointed out, whether or not there is actually something serious is happening at the chateau with the pool, she’s managed to make it all about herself. Again. As always. Really looking forward to the Circumstances putting her through it during their extensive stints at the mouldy flip 🥰 Have the winter you deserve & peace be with you.

E259C767-C910-408B-8DA1-13B564344200

14.     +51   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Come on guys. I'm sure life is hard when you're unemployed and have a cleaning crew. Or you have a relative who asks to sleep in your basement once a year at the same time your parents expect you to make dinner! And remember to be kind. Jen is still recovering from all the times Don told her she looked good and made dinner for her. Life is tough.

15.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 30/12/2023, 10:04) 
    She is clearly desperate to talk about Don's situation with her 'friends' (aka strangers who are paying her to make videos) but she knows she can't. So she hopes they will find out and then we can all nod and wink about it together! What an asshole. Her addiction to oversharing has caused her family many problems over the years, and I'm sure Don was very glad to completely remove himself from Jen and the online world. But no - Jen needs everyone to know that she has pivoted and walked through fires to do the most basic level of parenting!

This is probably why she's talking about another tier again- she knows she can't blab to a few hundred friends, but a smaller set of paid confidants, they'll get more tea and give her lots more head pats.

903 replies since 27/12/2023, 19:00   103564 views